Sign in to follow this  
WildBerry

Body Scrub

body shop tea tree body scrub not working on me. i maybe will try sothy's

i use this body shop tea tree body scrub b4 too..

not good at all..

my friend intro me tat this can cure the back acnes...

but after i used...din cure at all..getting serious summore.. dry.gif

theng n missy,

not everything is suitable for everyone lor.... sometimes its good for certain ppl n their skin n some is allergic to it. Even products for skincare eg : clinique, shiseido good brand also does not means all good for everyone.

all have to try themselves to know the product and to me its when a good buy then a good time to try hehehehe

i hv tried it, ok lah...just the beads a bit too big, cuz i used to use body shop's africa spa (this one is good)....

Saw it in Body Shop last time, it's recommended in a beauty magazine before. But quite expensive, is it? I remember it's RM100++...?? blink.gif

i'm using Origins Balinese Paradise Scrub now..it's quite good at removing dead cells and give that polished look..

Previously i use Origins Never A Dull Moment, which is really good and gives instant glow..but then i was bored and wanna try sumthing new..Never tried the TBS scrubs but i've heard lotsa good reviews about it especially about their Mango and African Salt scrub(hope i'm correct)

i am not so sure abt body shop's africa spa scrub, i think rm121 qua....but definitely worth to buy cuz it's really good..though it's salt, but the 'salt' is not harsh at all, very smooth

im using dermalogica exfoliating body scrub

Designed for all skin conditions, this creamy, lightly foaming body scrub will dramatically smooth, polish and energize the skin.

user posted image

anyone try before? blink.gif

Rayanne, I am using it but where got lightly foaming? It's nice to use.

I also use the Dermalogica's Sea Salt. This is kinda rough but i mix it with the body shampoo n use this once a week or 2 weeks. kinda lazy...

I'm using Spa Wisdom Source Africaine,this's the 2nd bottle I'm using.Before the 1st bottle I buy thier name is Africa Spa now change a new name!It's very good for my skin because my skin quite dry & have a bit acne at my leg & the back of the body!

This scrub have salt can exfoliate my dead skin & the shea butter can give moisture to my dry skin!I use it with the body shop scrub towel guord more effect on my skin!After scrub will my skin very clean & glow!

The 1st bottle I buy cost RM112,but the 2nd bottle i buy it thier anniversary so half price RM6x so worth to buy it!!

Then I see my friend using the L'oreal Exfotonic (green color) so I go to buy it too~It's not bad too but the micro bead a bit rough,so can't over scrub if not will feel pain!But after scrub will feel my skin are very smooth & soft different with the Wisdom Spa!

So I'll alternate using this 2 type of scrub in every week 1 or 2 time!Everytime I put the mask on my hair & face just scrub my body after I just wash it!~Save the time!^^

yeah i haerd Loreal Exfotonic is quite good and u can see results faster..together wt their Perfect Slim cream.

I never try thier perfect slim lotion,have you try before?

It'll make your skin become cooling in few second?

& your skin will be dry after using it?

i heard those spa using mandi lulur as a scrub for body. I'm not sure vwhat it is but they say it good . That's why i ask around whether anyone know where to get mandi lulurm in kl

Anyway, i'm using St Ives Apricot Scrub. Very nice and cheap! Er best thing is non oily. Unlike many scrub that i have tried - very oily, and diff to wash off.

anyone know where to get mandi lulur scrub in kl ?

I think I saw it in Guardian (1U) if not wrong... It was weeks ago. Actually I saw the product being introduced in a magazine, so I went to look for it in Guardian. wink.gif

You can get mandi lulur scrub in spas. There is one in Tmn Connaught, Cheras having promotion now. It is not a spa, more like a beauty centre. Anyway, I saw from their banner that they are having promotion now. I called and asked already. They use ginger salt for lulur. Cost RM10 during promotion. Otherwise RM25. They have balinese massage and steam bath also. RM48.

I plan to go this coming sat.

i know where you can get those mandi lulur scrubs... in Mydin, its a crappy shopping centre near puduraya, lotsa cheap stuff there...

a fren of mine bought for me from indonesia, its ok lah... but dun really cure my body acne, especially its scars.. i notice that the more i dont scrub, the less acnes i have... i guess i dun irritate that area when i dun scrub kua....

dun really use body scrub but intend to get one...

sometimes i have acne too on my back - i use normal facial cleanser (gel type not foam cleanser) to wash, cleanser with salysid acid..

true also acne at the back should not scrub so often.... Like hands / leg area should be ok i guess. No need to buy those expensive scrub from Body Shop / Cabtree & Evelyn. I just use those from St Ives cheap and good. At least i dun find them so oily like Body Shop.

im uing a shower scrub from cosway. its too cheap untill i dun dare to try at first :P

i use the one contains of jojoba...feel soft after u scrub it. :) i use it 2 days once :) my skin getting better n smoother now :)

body shop tea tree body scrub not working on me. i maybe will try sothy's

im using the tea tree one... well, my mom help me to check whether my back is recover a bit or as similar as past time. The result is...my mom said its better liao...hopefully finish whole bottle then see really able to recover my back or not. If not, then i might change new products ^_^