Sign in to follow this  
Sheryl

Straying/Cheating Partner

cossie -- are u kidding?? u never heard of this kind of things before?? hmmm... i think ppl of all ages do it, if they like phone sex or cyber sex... tats exactly wat my exbf did... wink.gif

aww... nat.. yer bf is terribly sweet to you.. does housework massage and all.. so thoughful.. u guys are one great couple!

well.. hope sales that was pending has gone through now.. i'm doing real estate..hehe.. when u're buying yer semi-D can contact me..hehe

i think it's a good decision to spend more on the house than the car or anything else.. better an asset than a liability.

cossie -- are u kidding?? u never heard of this kind of things before??

now i have lor... i told my pals about it liao... they were very interested in that story.

yes, we all 'boil porridge' over the telephone before. for me it was just chit-chat you know... no masturbation and perverted stuff.

there are so many better things to do with life. a person who is so focused on sexual release has a lot of tension and frustrations. it leaves a person physical weak and mentally wasted.

well, i dun blame those ppl lah... everyone has their own fetish on something... so, i guess it's pretty normal. some of my aussie frends knew abt my exbf doing phone sex.. guess wat did they say?? they said "what's wrong with that??it's just a phone sex anyway." hmmm.... to them, it's normal. wink.gif they even have numbers on tv everynite to ask the ppl to call for phone sex. impressive huh?? biggrin.gif

everyone has their own fetish on something...

oh! you mean those phonesex where the girls talk dirty to the guy and he gets off from that. now i got a clearer picture. i thought you were saying he called his other girlfriends for sex chats.

ok, from what i've read so far, this is targeted to the effeminate guys who respond to verbal cues. it doesn't work so well on the majority of guys who need visual 'aids'.

*gross*

Pixie, hihi sorry being late to reply. lil bit busy lately. icic, hehee let me discuss with my bf first ok? but my brother just bought a semi-D in Aman perdana which located in meru, WHY now only informed me? you lost a business heheee. mm... 're right. spend more on a house than a car. but my brother.. sigh.. he spent on house and car. he bought mazda 6 one months ago,

140k +++, just launch in m'sia market and he straight away go and ordered. sleep.gif"' 'm so scare seeing him spend the money like water... mm.. but he has his own way, 'm his sister, support ya. give me your hp number hehee or msn, yaoo messenger?

but we won't get that soon cause my bf's mom give him another house to live, and free on rent =p heheheee so let us save more $ first ok. thx ya.

I read an article on this beore...

But the thing is what if u caught ur bf lying & he cheated on you?

He made out with a girl thats the least u thought of he could ever do to you?

He said it meant nothing & that i was only a kiss,promises that he will never repeat it again that he learned he's lesson..

Would u forgive him if u really love him so much?Give him another chance but will u ever forget what had happened?Will u ever be free frm all the thoughts of negativity & insecurities?

i dunno .. depends on the situation.. if i caught red handed or what la.. and see how the way he explains lor..

but then normally i'll give them one more chance b4 break up because when i am with a guy i love them and.. i guess i have to give them chance to prove that they're innocent or they can change ma..

haha yeah true wat if she gal who screws it up for him?

guys comments pls?

if u love someone ull give a person another chance rite?sigh...

relationships are kinda confusing..

yeah tats the thg bt relationship..if it last it lasts!

what if the one lets go & the otr still holds on?

but now im asking if ull fogive & feel free?i it was a girl who screws it up wor gents?but can forget onot if u edi lost half o he's trust?

how to win smones trust back?i believe in time u will but how to pruff?

well..i was like that last time..my bf used to love me but in the end i did something wrong and he didnt really trust me...right til now..he still doesnt love me but he trust me cuz i prove things..i prove things that im not the same person as how i was before...i do want him to love me back..but i cant push him too..cuz i know how it feels to be hurt

But the thing is what if u caught ur bf lying & he cheated on you?

- if this happens, it would really make me sad and dissappointed... and pissed.

He made out with a girl thats the least u thought of he could ever do to you?

-this is even worse...

He said it meant nothing & that it was only a kiss,promises that he will never repeat it again that he learned he's lesson..

Would u forgive him if u really love him so much?

- u tell me.... how to forgive?

Give him another chance but will u ever forget what had happened?

- if really gif chance also i definately cannot forget what he did to me

Will u ever be free frm all the thoughts of negativity & insecurities?

-i dont knwo... maybe if he can really really show me that he changed and he's willing to beg for my forgiveness...

if he didnt really change, then the probability of the relationship going kapuut is very very high....

true also lar... love is very hard to say wan....

but i know that i will never cheat on my bf... and i expect him to do the same.... if i ever cheat on my bf, i will not expect him to forgive me also...

depend on the situation..the most important is need to know the reason why she cheat on you..if light light then is ok la..if heavy then hav bye bye la..

yea... what bryan say is true also... if like really really insignificant cheating like errr... i dunno lar... but small small thing lar... then will just scold scold scold and argue ...... then forgive lar... but also still difficult to forget... and there will be this nagging feeling that he will cheat again... coz ppl say "cheat once before, sure cheat again next time"..... but of course there really are some ppl who will never cheat again lar.. ppl who learned their lesson.. ppl who really love their partner and dun wanna hurt them anymore....

but if the partner go fark another person... then u tell me alr.... how to gif chance? how? i really dunno...

yeah lor i know really depends la..

but what if just smtg small like a kiss aft tat regreted say sorry?still best thg give another chnace rite?

but would u believe him at first if he told u that?

NO..

i cant.. even a small kiss..

why would he want to kiss at that time?

because he want to flirt? try the feeling with the other girl?

no way... no excuses.. not forgiven..

hehehhee

nono.gif

Me has to depends on the situation and how much i love him lorr. If he did something seriously, then i'll hardly forgive him. But if it's just like a tweenie winnie stuff, then i'll want him to prove to him he let go of that gal and he loves me then only i can forgive him

So he was drunk and woke up the following morning next to someone he hardly know. You are furious as hell but are you willing to let go? After all the things ou've been through together? Guys, can u live with the betrayal?

Who is more likely to forgive and forget? Girl or guy? Fire away...