Sign in to follow this  
Sheryl

Straying/Cheating Partner

keep or not, depends on a lot of factors... ur tolerance level, his sincerity, and wat's the relationship worth to u.

ppl make mistakes... and everyone deserves a 2nd chance... whether they deserve a 3rd chance or not, then it's up to the individual wink.gif

in any case, even if u do break up wif him, learn to forgive, cos that's the first step to healing... not to mention a load off ur mind

my ex betrayed me more than once, she slept with another a few times, and still planned on continuing even after being confronted when i found out, and promising to stop... i lhad to let go, but still forgave her for my own sanity...

depends on the betrayal...but most likely i cant accept.....

i wont accept it..cuz to me if it can happen da first time..it can alwiz happen the second n third time

i wont accept it..cuz to me if it can happen da first time..it can alwiz happen the second n third time

yes.gifyes.gifyes.gif

totally agree wf u! i cun accept at all! mad.gif

So he was drunk and woke up the following morning next to someone he hardly know. You are furious as hell but are you willing to let go? After all the things ou've been through together? Guys, can u live with the betrayal?

Who is more likely to forgive and forget? Girl or guy? Fire away...

no way will i ever forgive a guy who did this.... there is no such excuse as "i got drunk... i dunno what i'm doing" ... BS! ......... what the hell were u doing out partying with another girl in the first place? use ur brain a bit.. if u are already attached, you should know better than to STUPIDLY get drunk and get urself into shiat ......

well, sometimes i dont understand why people drunk then can end up sleeping with another person and then saying that they dont know what they are doing.. bla bla bla.. or maybe i never experience this stuff before.

anyway, if i found out my guy doing this, of coz i will hurt. Forgive, definately No. If you are going for some drinks outside and you are attached, surely you will know that you are going to get drunk if you cant tolerate alcohol. Then why could you still go get yourself drunk in the first place and you know that things might happen at anytime.. dry.gif

duh.. i dont know what i'm saying but anyway, i dont want to keep this kind of guy. Not even a second chance.

girls, breakup with him, if u must... it's your perogative, and you have every right to do so.

However, learn to forgive (not neccesary to forget) for your own peace of mind... and so that you'll be able to sleep easier at night, so that you'll stop hurting, so that you can move on...

I agree with all your comments that being drunk is no reason for ending up in bed with someone else. Heck, my ex wasn't even drunk! I agree that the action is wrong. But in your assessment of the situation, try to separate the action from the person. After you've laid the blame, you will inevitable ask the why.

In dealing with human, not everything is black and white. There are many gray areas, and many many different shades of gray.

When situations such as these happen, the interactions and the complexities of the interactions of all 3 parties need to be taken into consideration. Nobody is perfect. Not me, not you, certainly not your partner and not the 3rd party involved. Everybody who's involved had a role to play in order for the scene to be unfolded, no matter how small the part one plays.

Give it some thoughts, and reserve your judgement until all points have been taken into consideration. We've more or less determined that the action is wrong. We're not talking about who's right, and who's wrong. We're talking about what should your reaction be, remember?

yeah ruby...hi 5 turned.gif

I dont think i could accept it.... But i think sometimes, gals r vry soft hearted....

I dont think i could accept it.... But i think sometimes, gals r vry soft hearted....

yeah, i'm one of those. hehehe. i dun think i'll mind actually. if it's a mistake.... his love for me is still there right? cos guys can sleep with another person without having any feelings for her? i dunno... am i stupid?

guys really can do that? ohmy.gif

if he is really drunk + first time mistake = yes, forgive him, give him a chance

else..BYE BYE

guys really can do that? ohmy.gif

either tat or i've been fooled by centuries of polygamy practice worldwide. i dun believe tat a man take in a small wife cos he really love her. when u can have 3 women at the same time, it is not called love. maybe 'lust' or 'greediness' is a better word?

some ppl just have too much of love tat have to be shared with lots of ppl leh,maybe...

reply to chica's, mayb of his hamsapness lo.

reply to wind's, first time kena tankap is more like it biggrin.gif , for me, drunk is not an excuse for u to sleep with another person. no matter how drunk, u still have a bit of awareness in u..

if he is really drunk + first time mistake = yes, forgive him, give him a chance

else..BYE BYE

tat's wat i tot. but u r a guy, surely u r a bit biased one. the girls dun seem to think like me... maybe i should be more 'perfectionistic'.

tat's wat i tot. but u r a guy, surely u r a bit biased one. the girls dun seem to think like me... maybe i should be more 'perfectionistic'.

there's no bias just because we are guys ler...

---

ok... let's turn the situation around... and ask all the gals here who's responded the same question...

(assuming i have a gf now) and i posted this:

scenario 1:

my gf was caught red-handed sleeping with another guy after supposedly 'a night out with the girls only'... she claimed she was drunk and was seduced by the guy. keeper or loser? should i forgive her?

scenario 2:

i found out that my gf slept with another guy when i was away out-station/overseas for work. we had an argument over the phone, and she was upset. she went out wif a good fren (who is a guy) who's migrated overseas and happened to be in town that day, and he sort of comforted her and she somehow ended up in bed with him in his hotel room. her excuse was that at that time she was darn pissed off with me, and one thing somehow led to another without her warning signals going off. keeper or loser? should i forgive her?

by the length tat u went to prove your unbiasness, i must say u r right.

scenario 1: forgive her, scenario 2: dump her! mad at partner is not a reason to stray..

scenario 1: tell her that u've done tat last friday, see how she react. smile.gif

scenario 2: ask her to piss u off.. biggrin.gif

well, anyhow if someone has already attach and then "accidentally" sleeping with other people is totally nono.gif

but i wont let him be my bf anymore.. dry.gif

yes yes i totally agree with wild berry..neva ever..no matter wat he does to win back my heart..i will neva ever forgive him..we women have pride n dignity to..as wat i said earlier..if it can happen once,it can alwiz happen the 2nd n 3rd 4th time...n GUYS CAN NEVA EVER RESIST TEMTATIONS...they just get seduced so easily..*faints*..ahaha..sorry guys if i offended u guys

ok... let's turn the situation around... and ask all the gals here who's responded the same question...

(assuming i have a gf now) and i posted this:

scenario 1:

my gf was caught red-handed sleeping with another guy after supposedly 'a night out with the girls only'... she claimed she was drunk and was seduced by the guy. keeper or loser? should i forgive her?

scenario 2:

i found out that my gf slept with another guy when i was away out-station/overseas for work. we had an argument over the phone, and she was upset. she went out wif a good fren (who is a guy) who's migrated overseas and happened to be in town that day, and he sort of comforted her and she somehow ended up in bed with him in his hotel room. her excuse was that at that time she was darn pissed off with me, and one thing somehow led to another without her warning signals going off. keeper or loser? should i forgive her?

scenario 1: dump her

scenario 2: dump her...

how can u trust her ar? omg....what if the guy has aids??? u wanna kena also? her actions made her "dirty" ...... shakehead.gif

those two are quite common scenarios huh? have experienced both personally, one with me as the baddie..both totally unforgiveable.

dont ever buy the drunk excuse one bit..unless you're totally passed out unconscious, you still have a slight sense of what's going on and what's right/wrong...it's just harder to suppress certain urges when you're drunk but it's controllable..

same with the seeking solace from someone else thing..it's an act of spite and spontaneity, a random urge of the moment thing..it's just not worth the emotional turmoil both people will be going through after..