Sign in to follow this  
CutieBaby

Getting marry?!

alo....i m selling M-16...anyone want...gud to kill each other with....hahhaa...apa la u all....babes also wanna fight meh....haha....if u wanna fight pull each others hair la.....then call me..i bring my sofa and popcorn to see cat fight.....hahhaaha!

jokin only!

well here is the things need to be considered.....

1. when your first child hits the age 21....how old are u ?

Getting married early is gud ....because much of the family planning can be achieved.

if ya getting married late is also gud and risky....because ya have achived most financially and stable!

but every aspect is to be considered. and everything has its pro's and con's

This is what i tell most my patients....hahha...cheh......no la....for gals hor....the best age is 25-27!

For guys hor .... the best age hor is 28-30!

my personal opinion lorr...

but the earlier u get married also can geh...will be a lil cool ...hehhe...sumthing like the Gilmore Girls!

mua hahahaha!

after 25 before 30..

kekekeke...

not so early marry la.. so early marry.. everything unstable yet...

some more i still wanna be my daddy's girl.. kekekek tongue.gif

i wanna get married at latest 25.... if can lar....

Hey Rayleen, dun forget to invite ur cousin here to your wedding ceremony ok??? I will giv u a 'dai lei shi' (big ang pow) tongue.gif

err..for me ar now not yet graduate never think when want to get married, but for me the age mature to getting marriage around 26- 29 years old lor.....coz already have economic support from themself, n eyc.................... blink.gif

Wau, Rayleen and Coco, u two shake shake hands, we are all good friends here ma, come on, cheer up!!! group.gif We are wise enough, dont be so childish, ok?! Come on, i give both of u huggies!! hug.gifhug.gif

Yeah, i dot want to get marry too late, dont want my kids to say "Mum u are too old to g out with me." I'll get marry around 25-29 if possible!! Sometimes, keep wondering how will my marriage be and how will my life be... wub.gif

'm 23 now. Mm anytime. 'm ready. my bro 24, register with his GF in April 2004.

my BF ask me to register too at times. 24 get marriage, 25 or 26 only give birth.

hehehe when 'm 44, my daughter already 18 hehehe good. mayb we like like sis hanging out together. go movie, shoppin. wow nice. aiya i think too much hor..

heheee

hahhahaha ok ok biggrin.gif u promise wor... big big ang poe wor... but i dun wan big ig ang pow and empty inside tongue.gif he he.. me wan big big money too tongue.gif ekekekekek

Smart dry.giftongue.gif Okok. Since u did mentioned it, i will try to giv u big big $ if my financial permits smile.gif

'm 23 now. Mm anytime. 'm ready. my bro 24, register with his GF in April 2004.

my BF ask me to register too at times. 24 get marriage, 25 or 26 only give birth.

hehehe when 'm 44, my daughter already 18 hehehe good. mayb we like like sis hanging out together. go movie, shoppin. wow nice. aiya i think too much hor..

heheee

Yeah, i dont want to be too old when my kids are mature enough. Then will think i'm too old to be with them

ermm....i think ill get marry by de time im 27 gua.... tongue.gif

nat gonna be super cool mum..

really envy those hor.. the mum and the sis is like friends one..

i remember my friend the mum brought her go clubbing one that one..

ahh the mother darn up-to-date

not like my mummy not good la.. but just that hehee.. kinda cool to have a mum liddat..

coco: aiya nobody is perfect. my mom also not tat type clubbin kaki. but i still luv her. she sacrifices manyth for the family. mom is hou wai dai !!! sing a song to u,

si shang zi you mama hao... you ma di hai zi siang ge bao... etc blablabla..

i dun like clubbin. unless social entertain, goin wit colleagues n customers.

hey! juz wanna say smth short.. it's really great that the babes here aren't going all "i'm gonna wait till i'm 30+, have a stable financial situation, and have a successful career before i find myself a husband". happy.gif. most of you babes are thinking about getting married before 30, right? same here!

i'd hope to settle down before 30. it's easy for you to say, oh, i wanna get married by this age or that age, but really, it all depends whether marriage chooses you or not. tongue.gif in my case, i gotta get myself a husband first before i can marry him right? laughing.gif

but ohkayz! remember to invite me to your weddings' babe! i'll give you guys, uhm, no big ang pow lah. jay cds can? laughing.gif

suzz: haha jay cds haha i prefer Nicholas Tse cd haha. he is so leng zai u knw.

unbelievable i saw him in Genting, his concert.

jus finished chatting wit my BF. his last word is u knw wat, i always wanna ask you to marry me...but le...me got nth, so better keep in myself. hope he'll be success in 3 yrs, after marriage i dun wanna wrk anymore. b 24hao good mummy.

if he is not successful. no choice. wrk together. bear all the expenses together.

reduce his burden.

RAYLEEN, good to see you here heheheeee... been waiting for the return of you heheheeee

yea yea yea, good good good. 're back hehehee.

yea agree. but my BF likes son than daughter haha. duno him, i only wan daughter hehe.

yea... most ppl still like son... lucky my bf say he dun mind.... coz he knows that whether get a girl or boy depends pretty much on his own sperm.... hahhhahh.... if he got more of the sperm type that can produce boys then he'll get boys ... if not, then he'll get girls no matter how many times he try.... aiyoh.... cant remember the exact term tongue.gif last time learn in biology adee... hahaha

but for me, i also like u... i want a daughter....