Sign in to follow this  
Peachgal

Slim but Chubby???

what an answer....

next time give multiple choice answer easier..

blur la.. dry.gif

Hehe... Multiple choices are not good, too many

wahhh rayleen 10 kgs in how long? 2 years? tongue.gif for me i dunno le... hahha my frinds wahhh 5 kgs already

one year.... coz when i first came, i stay in school residence... then got meal plan.... the food so unhealthy.... so body also balloon up sad.gif but after that i move out liao... lost like 2 kgs only ar.... crazy man... so easy put on but so hard to get off...

cutie, i also cant wear my old jeans adee crybaby.gif

one year.... coz when i first came, i stay in school residence... then got meal plan.... the food so unhealthy.... so body also balloon up sad.gif but after that i move out liao... lost like 2 kgs only ar.... crazy man... so easy put on but so hard to get off...

cutie, i also cant wear my old jeans adee crybaby.gif

same here same here

crybaby.gifcrybaby.gif

cannot wear old jeans.. crybaby.gif

actually do you girls worry about your weight a lot? not like those drastic kind of weight increasing like rayleen experienced laughing.gif .. but like, most girls are around the 40 - 50 kg number.. if you're above 50 kg will you worry about it even though people say you've a nice figure??? .. i know people who are really thin but weigh over 50kg... must be the density of the bones lah smile.gif

u know ar... i gained 10 kg when i came to canada ar.... darn sad.... but its sooo hard to get rid of the weight.... crybaby.gif

ei that's my sentence lehhh >.<

really ar? but u know this cousin lar... very lazy wan ler... tongue.gif akakak.. maybe i will try lar... but i dunno how diciplined i am ler... blushing.gif

really ar? u also gain 10 kg? really or not? u lagi dun look fat also... aiyoh... i think its the food and the weather here... so sucky.... if i go back to m'sia everybody gonna say i fat.... crybaby.gif

Dunno how dicipline you r??? Then u gotto behav lo laughing.gif Juz kidding. Well, u can do the sit ups when u listening to music or watching tv. Onli 50 times everyday will be enuf smile.gif GAMBATTE!!!

The food here is oily and too much beef wink.gif And the weather... I dun think I did even sweats once in a week. Sometimes go gym also din sweats dry.gif Waste my time onli. I pandai cover the fats only biggrin.gif Wear loose clothing,so that no one can c my fats tongue.gif

Me too. Gained lots of weight since i come to UK. Cant even fit in my clothes. Especially in winter, i'll look like a ballon.... Pity.... Cant stop myself from eating...

Yayaya. When winter comes, I will eat like pig. You can see me eating all the time. No matter where I go, I will sure bring some food wid me tongue.gif Onli can waer hoodies during winter. Large and Loose biggrin.gif

[ i also cant wear my old jeans adee crybaby.gif

Dun cry la rayleen. Cant wear old jeans is not b/c u gain weight. Its juz b/c our clothes has shrunken (hope i got the work rite tongue.gif). when u accidentally use warm or hot water to wash ur clothes,it will shrink ur clothes. If u put the dryer on high temp it will also shrink ur clothes. So dun worry, not ur prob. Juz blame the washing machine and the dryer biggrin.giftongue.gif

actually do you girls worry about your weight a lot?

I tend to maintain my weight to the range of 45-50 kg. If it exceed 50kg...I dunno wat to do. I may cry crybaby.giftongue.gif

Dun cry la rayleen. Cant wear old jeans is not b/c u gain weight. Its juz b/c our clothes has shrunken (hope i got the work rite tongue.gif). when u accidentally use warm or hot water to wash ur clothes,it will shrink ur clothes. If u put the dryer on high temp it will also shrink ur clothes. So dun worry, not ur prob. Juz blame the washing machine and the dryer biggrin.giftongue.gif

excuses!! excuses of letting yourself remain fat >.<

go exercise la.. dun always stay at home with ur bf .. go out and walk!!! >.<

hey coco, dun ''wan tek bao" ma... sad.gif pity me trying to convince myself that I am not fat 9 i even tried to convice raylenn) and now u break my hope already. U teruk leh... tongue.gif

hey coco, dun ''wan tek bao" ma... sad.gif pity me trying to convince myself that I am not fat 9 i even tried to convice raylenn) and now u break my hope already. U teruk leh... tongue.gif

i tek bao is for both of your good ma.. obesity not good tau.. dun tell me u wanna be like the guai mui here.. all so PLUS size la..

dun wan leh.. then be good.. go exercise!!!! shutup.gif

Since we are in western country we should adapt to their culture. So fat is normal. laughing.gif juz kidding ok?

Yaya. will go exercise. But now hol. Wait will school start next yr then only think bout exe. Now is the time to relax. It's Xmas leh...BTW, Merry Christmas to all the members!!! Enjoy your Xmas !!! biggrin.gif