Sign in to follow this  
Peachgal

Slim but Chubby???

Hi,

I am a bit confuse here. You see, guys will admit that they prefer their gf to be slim. But they will then add that, 'Slim but chubby...". How can we be slim but chubby at the same time??? So, do they mean they wan a slim gf or a chubby gf???

slim n chubby? how complicated??!! confused1.gif do they mean they want a gf wif slim body but chubby face??? or slim face n body, but chubby at u noe where??

slim n chubby? how complicated??!! confused1.gif do they mean they want a gf wif slim body but chubby face??? or slim face n body, but chubby at u noe where??

i think ur bf need Chubby at ...... that's 2 part of boddy lor.

haha.... but then sometimes guys r like so mafan.. sometimed they sid too lsim not good coz not comfortable to hug.. but then when u r cchubby then they said too much edi...coz wear sexy clothes not nice... aiseh.. too hard to pls

guess what, my bf browse through the forum last nite, saw tis thread and he say he can ans me the ques wink.gif Ans: guys like their gf to me chuby not slim or fat. juz the rite size is good smile.gif

I guess I shouldnt hav use the nick 'peachgal' he is too smart to know that it's me dry.gif

That somewhere??? So he is complaining about my body figure??? dry.gif

Ok. Guyz out there. Which u prefer. Chubby gal (overall) or gal who onli chubby in those parts?

agree. guys very hard to please. tis not good that not good. Sometimes i think they quite fussy too. When u thin say u look like skeleton when u gain weight say u gotto loose some weight. Also dunno wat they wan tongue.gif

guys like meaty gurls i think coz gurls 2 slim not nice 2 hug, scared 2 break their bone while gurls chubby is nice 2 hug biggrin.gif so warm ahahah laughing.gif

I watched a programm on telly that day. It was about some guys dont like slim gals, they will go for those fatty fatty. The fatty they like are real fat fat, those size 20+. Those guys are not fatty somehow.

har? what? kai ling..... wat ar? izzit u mean that guys want slim gals but got big boobs, and nice ass..... what u gals mean by "those parts"? blink.gifblink.gif

Those parts are boobs and bum. mean u must have 36, 24, 36

as far as i know from my guys friends, they dont like slim slim gurls, slim is fine but at least a bit meat if not they feel like they r holding bones instead of human

My bf too. He doesnt like slim slim type. He prefer a bit meaty. He said it's good to hug.

It is weird sometimes. Gals always think that the thinner they are the prettier they will be. They r willing to go through the mess to keep fit. However, it turns out that guys actually prefer chubby gal... unsure.gif

har? but i'm fat lar... i need to lose some tummy fat... cannot wear nice cute tight clothes... can see bulge crybaby.gif but then leh... i lazy to excercise... akakak... so its my fault also... but my bf dun mind also... he like to hug tongue.gif my bf also chubby... i like chubby guys... soooo soft like pillow.. like teddy bear biggrin.gif

rayleen, as long as both of u guys r comfortable wid each other then it's fine leh. Yupe, being chubby is nice to hug. Comfortable n warm. Then u no need go waste $ buy teddy bear tongue.gif. Btw, u dun look fat woh. I also hav tummy fat. Its common for ppl to hav tummy fat tongue.gif

dun look fat only but u din see my tummy yet ar... crybaby.gif u know ar... i gained 10 kg when i came to canada ar.... darn sad.... but its sooo hard to get rid of the weight.... crybaby.gif

and some moer i cannot really see which part make me so heavy....

laughing.gif same here. Gain almoz 10 kg since i came to Canada. As long as ppl dun think u fat then ok lo. Cover it nice nice. so that no 1 will realise that u r fat. Wanna get rid of tummy fat??? 50 times of sit up every nite. it works smile.gif

really ar? but u know this cousin lar... very lazy wan ler... tongue.gif akakak.. maybe i will try lar... but i dunno how diciplined i am ler... blushing.gif

really ar? u also gain 10 kg? really or not? u lagi dun look fat also... aiyoh... i think its the food and the weather here... so sucky.... if i go back to m'sia everybody gonna say i fat.... crybaby.gif

Aiya.., as long as v r happy with our figure, then ok already ler. It's already SO hard 2 pls ourselves (u realise how much v complain bout ourselves..?), now v hav 2 pls d guys 2..?! U think those guys can hav a custom-made gf ar? Specially made 2 suit them... 1 this n tht... rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif