Sign in to follow this  
Sugalove

ShOe'S piC

yeah, i wonder why too saffron..=/ i like ballet flats, altho im short...=(

i think i saw it b4 in vincci~~ smile.gif

Saffron, I'm sure they have those ballet flats in M'sia. I've seen them but usually in stalls in the shopping complex or malls. They can be quite pricey though due to the amount of handwork involved in the stitching of sequins or the details embroided. smile.gif

Saffron, I'm sure they have those ballet flats in M'sia. I've seen them but usually in stalls in the shopping complex or malls. They can be quite pricey though due to the amount of handwork involved in the stitching of sequins or the details embroided. smile.gif

Very nice the black pair...but if i'm wearing it & someone step on my shoe means i'll msn-cry.gif & then bangin.gif the person!!!..hehe

LOL. laughing.gif Well, then one good tip would be NOT TO wear to clubbing! tongue.gif Just for shopping would be good. wink.gif

weN> I've seen ballet flats in lots of places, but the insides of most are made with PVC and they tend to give blisters and make my feet sweat a lot. So they're really uncomfortable. Some have really hard soles, too. Totally not suitable for shopping.

Ballet flats are nice, but my feet can't fit in properly too. It just hurt my feet a lot. sad.gif There're quite a number of shoes my feet can't really fit nicely into, due to the weird shape of my feet, I supposed. biggrin.gif

yaikkss... my legs even weird... left leg can fit in size 6 but the right leg a bit naughty lar... size 6 is slightly tigher for right leg... sigh.. tat's why go out n alwez come back wif my pain right leg... sigh... sad.gif

i think my legs are 1 big n 1 small... keke *weird*

Another pair of shoes that I'm lemming for. rolleyes.gif

user posted image

user posted image

I like this one. smile.gif

Btw, my lemming for shoe goes on with these..

user posted imageuser posted image

Im new here..just registered today.A fren recommend me to come here for a look if im interested.ya..those shoe looks trendy..guess wat..i saw alot in hong kong...if u have fren goin hk can ask them to tumpang buy for u gals...cos the price is cheap there...of cos not toking about branded stuff.....i saw a big range of choices at price less than rm50...but i don't realy shop much as im goin there holiday with family...need to care about papa & mama feeling..hehe...so din manage to shop much....i bot oni a pair with round head at oni rm30.

here some shoes i wish to get it soon~ any suggestion on which i should get it????

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

i love this purple ones~ wub.gif

user posted image

i love the first and second one. *DROOLS*

user posted image

yaya i got this one wub.gif i got it frm vincci....

I love these funky heels all from the Spring 2006 Collection

user posted image

user posted image

Donna Karan

user posted image

Oscar de la Renta

wooohhhh...i love those RED hottie funky heels.... cool.gif