Sign in to follow this  
WildBerry

the sweetest words

no sweets words. only i love you... sad sad

too many sweet-sweet thingy, will get diabetes...bad for health...

me and my bf study in d same college n now we are in new semesters aftr d hollidays over..

one day while browsing thru his friendster page, i spotted something new words he put at d shout out box

"new semesters,new room,new roomates,new shoes,new book,new pc, girlfriend? still d old one..coz she's the one.. ;D"

i was incredibly touched.. :wub:

so sweet!

can i copy his words for my bf :P ?

too many sweet-sweet thingy, will get diabetes...bad for health...

tat is why now im healthy, no sweet-sweet thingy for me....

ohhh this is the sweetest i have heard... for me that is... ohohoho

"new year, new clothes, new pants, new car, new house, everything new... now i need a new gf"

"you can have as many gf and wife but you only have one mother"

" you are very beautiful, people see people want, car see car also fetch, flower see flower also open, coffin see coffin also open." => means go and die , translate it to cantonese

OHOHOHOHO... music to my ears....

Edited by greekgod

..."...my parent agreed, i gave my life to u... just want u re-open ur eye...i pray to god, take mine, granted ur's..."

Edited by JINEIL2EN

After all, Love, in its purest form, would bear much deeper pain to protect its loved one from an abyss of misery. Please let me substitue all your sorrows with my love & happiness, darling!

Sweetheart, for me to tell you that I can love you all my life; is like saying that I am a candle which will continue to burn for you as long as you live. So once again sweetheart, I Love You!

LoveTragedy, that's soooooooo sweet wub.gif

There's no one particular sweetest thing he said to me, but I remember melting into a useless pool of liquid when he said, "I'm the kind of person who celebrates life. And now that you're in my life, I celebrate you."

i almost teared up. 8)

i remembered one time while we're just lying down in bed he tucked my hair and said,"when we have a daughter, i want her to look just like you."

whenever i m in difficulties, my bf will always tell me" no worry, i m here " Although i have been listening this many time, but i still feel very touch whenever i m really down...well, we have been through a lot together,so i do hope he will be with me forever.. :wub:

When I said that I don't know who is my best friend, he said "you don't need a best friend when you have me".

When I was emo, even though he sat just a little gap away from me at the same table, he would sms and ask me, "Y do u so lonely?" They're errors in the text but I still keep it till today.

When he said "At least we did something" when we sat together waiting for transport, after an aimless visit to the library.

When he replied "I will be myself now. I promise." after I posted "you don't have to be an imposer :/" on my MSN nick.

They're the sweetest words I've got from him. They all lost its meaning now though.

the sweetest words was i wanna grow older with u....thats y i will wait for you...and da first thing i will do wen i will see is to kiss you without any stop.

but this will never happen now as am married nw,he was ma first love. and my husband....

QUESTION; do you u love me

ANSWER: YOU I LOVE YOU.

tthats it...am just pissed off n fed up with his behaviour....but still i do love him....

sweetest words he talk to me.. 8) hmmmm, seldom, what he said that is "i love you", "you are mine"..

i love to hear those sweetest words, is not about what commitment, but at least i feel sweet after listen to it..

This is what i said to my first gf, and so far last one till now. (i'm in limbo right now so don't know whether considered still together or not)

I've never had a girl before and you're my first.

I want you to be my first and last. Although it is hard but together i know we can do it.

-_- ok fine i don't remember exactly what the words were...but yes they're something like that... I'm quite sure i left out abit but =/ hmmm no point remembering it too much.

giasi - I don't get it...

my sweetest words..

" Even if I do not show it, I really do miss you very much."

This is after I kept telling him that he does not seem to miss me as much as I do when I do not see each other.

he said :

"but you're a pig. and i'm a pig. there are only two pigs in this world, piggie. the two pigs must take care of each other."

i said :

"sui pig!"

and then we hold hand, both smiling like dummies :)

Haha.. suddenly remembered something I said to her...

"I'll love you till the last rose dies"...

while giving her a bunch of roses. Among them.... one of them is a plastic rose.. it won't die anyway...

u r seriously very romantic!

The Sweetest phrase from my sweetheart:

"Please allow me to take care of you for the rest of our lives."

super duper good. it melts me straight away

1. although im far but i've always loved u.

2. believe me, i misses u. xxx can vouch for that.

3. i like the way u smile, the way u curl ur arms around my neck & the way u kisses me

4. i like to see u smile & be happy. i will not break your heart.

When he burst in to laughter and cried 'you are so cute', when I did something or said something stupid

well there's one time i'm so unhappy, and we're unable to talk at that moment in that situation,

so he pass me a note, writing, '' don't be unhappy, ok?? ''

this sentence kinda cheer me up, i'm touch but don't know why, =)

and there's another time when i'm so depress..doesn't wanna face anyone,

and he said this to me, '' let yourself depends on me, i'm always there if you need someone.. ''