Sign in to follow this  
scryllis

men and boobs

dotti, good joke and explanation of sigmund's psychoanalytic psychosexual attraction. but its not really the accurate description.. i need to read up to talk about it which i'm lazy to..

but then the female boobs i believe is a symbol of femininity. the cleavage and figure which turns eyes. to me, size does not really matter as long as its proportional to her body. like some have mentioned before, the boob actually boost the self confidence of a women. through observation, i've noticed that confident women often have better posture that that projects their boobs regardless of its size. whereas lower self esteem women tend to hide of their natural beauty. some might dispute of the conservativeness of individuals but in this age, conservativeness is out of the topic. people are required to dress and behave to project socially accepted and appealing images.

for all ladies out there, regardless of ur boob size, thank God for it.. its a gift.. cherish it and appreciate it.. if a person comments something good, thank the person and keep it. if its something bad, leave it behind coz everyone has their beauty and flaws.. lets indulge in the beauty and enjoy the splendor of God's creation :)

anyway, many of my ex had small boobs.. some had some awesome ones.. but i really did not care much.. lol..

dotti, good joke and explanation of sigmund's psychoanalytic psychosexual attraction. but its not really the accurate description.. i need to read up to talk about it which i'm lazy to..

Hie! Seems you're quite active around now :) What's your interpretation?

I think it's true.. For example in Sports.. argument about men watching the male body as becoming an issue. Thus commentary regarding scientific and god-liness of their actions must be added to avoid the homosexual issue. As in Movies boobs must be added to ease the male viewer a bit. It's all quite psychoanalytical and complicated. Interested in what you have to say since it appears you have studied this of some sort..:)

Hie! Seems you're quite active around now :) What's your interpretation?

I think it's true.. For example in Sports.. argument about men watching the male body as becoming an issue. Thus commentary regarding scientific and god-liness of their actions must be added to avoid the homosexual issue. As in Movies boobs must be added to ease the male viewer a bit. It's all quite psychoanalytical and complicated. Interested in what you have to say since it appears you have studied this of some sort..:)

i'm a psychology major. honestly speaking freud's theory is pretty much incomplete as it often refers to the unconscious and unknown which can be easily defined by individuals. but it stresses on an area where the id, ego and super ego is taken into the picture where dominance takes place. indirectly affecting physical and hormone release.

besides that there's this 6 psychosocial stages where if a child deprived from a a certain thing during their childhood experience might lead to a behavior or habit during later part of their lives. for example, during the oral fixation stage a child is not breast feed. the child will often grow up to have higher chance of smoking habit. or maybe even during the latency period where the odipus complex occurs in males and castration complex in females to have higher tendency to be attracted to characteristics of the opposite sex.

sorry.. i know some might go blank.. but in short basically its talking about how a mental schemata and life experience can change and mold a person to become no only mentally but also physically. thats y some ppl believe that having big boob is good ans some not.. some guys find it attractive and some not...

but then the best part in psychology is that we have sooo many theories to choose from to apply in a single situation where the reasoning might be otherwise.

i'm a psychology major. honestly speaking freud's theory is pretty much incomplete as it often refers to the unconscious and unknown which can be easily defined by individuals. but it stresses on an area where the id, ego and super ego is taken into the picture where dominance takes place. indirectly affecting physical and hormone release.

besides that there's this 6 psychosocial stages where if a child deprived from a a certain thing during their childhood experience might lead to a behavior or habit during later part of their lives. for example, during the oral fixation stage a child is not breast feed. the child will often grow up to have higher chance of smoking habit. or maybe even during the latency period where the odipus complex occurs in males and castration complex in females to have higher tendency to be attracted to characteristics of the opposite sex.

sorry.. i know some might go blank.. but in short basically its talking about how a mental schemata and life experience can change and mold a person to become no only mentally but also physically. thats y some ppl believe that having big boob is good ans some not.. some guys find it attractive and some not...

but then the best part in psychology is that we have sooo many theories to choose from to apply in a single situation where the reasoning might be otherwise.

Oh thanks for that explanation :) The odipus complex..as in the psychosexual development stage of babies right??

I just remembered about Laura Mulvey who also had some theories about feminist gender ideologies particularly on cinema audiences and she uses Freud's theory to back up her arguments. Kind of interesting stuff. Maybe moving away from this topic alr :P

Oh thanks for that explanation :) The odipus complex..as in the psychosexual development stage of babies right??

I just remembered about Laura Mulvey who also had some theories about feminist gender ideologies particularly on cinema audiences and she uses Freud's theory to back up her arguments. Kind of interesting stuff. Maybe moving away from this topic alr :P

basically the psychosexual stages that is referred by freud are during the first 6 yrs of our lives.. some says even 7th year depending on the cognitive development of an individual. about odipus complex, actually it about this greek kid called odipus.during the 5th psychosexual stage (latency stage) an affection towards opposite sex will start to develop. but as not much contact is available to the opposite sex expect their parents, a kid will naturally so called fall in love with his/her mother/father. this odipus guy fell so deeply in love with his mother and often saw her being really close to his father hence got jealous. one fine day, he murdered his father for the love of his mother.

thats y its called odipus complex.. confusion or complex situation of odipus..

but back to the boob topic.. flat boobs not very attractive as to the eye but then excessive sized boobs can be horrifying too..

but the worse part comes when a gal who's slightly plum loses alot of weight out of a sudden and everything starts sagging.. my goodness..

so glas, if u plan to lose weight,

1. dont lose it too drastically

2. do some toning and firming so that it wont be flabby

3. its not so bad to be bit fleshy.. its really nice to hug u know..

4. u dont want to walk pass guys and be called flat boobs or saggy boobs do u... :)

but whoever u r, be proud of it coz God made you:)

men r like insects..hmm.. nasty bugs. lol. i think we girls need an insect repellent for dat

Hey, men is warm blooded too..mammal is the correct species! Lol

Boobs are just a form physical attraction, to differentiate men and women.

i believe some women do complain about penis size and stuff too... probably its more of a performance and experience issue...

but i guess women have evolved from a super homemaker into a sophisticated dressed up homemaker. later on evolved into some bra-less protesting crowd and now into this cooperate female power image..

thanks to push up bras, breast enhancements programs and silicon implants, women nowadays feel better, look better and spend better..

probably someday we'll see more househusbands than housewives.. lol...

but then its not related with boob size...

sorry.. off topic.. :)

Ummm... Motherly feel? *ack!*

i have a curious question here. why r men so obssessed with big boobs? :blink: is it because it looks motherly so its a good indication of fertility n have many kids or r there other reasons? is it bcoz we're brainwashed by the images of models having the "prefect" figure? is it bigger always better? how big is good enough? just want honest opnions to this old age questions.

I wonder too. but cannot deny that yes, I do get attracted to boobs.. so do i get attracted to necks, legs, butts, etc.. lol!!

as for boobs size, if the bigger it is the better, I would think it is up to different individual preferences.. I for one like moderately small ones (i.e. not too small) ;)

Do note too, that although, physical appearance leave 1st impression. Character of the person plays a more important role after that. I normally get attracted to the opposite sex after getting to know them better. Rarely do I go ga-ga over a women I met on based 1st impression (though it happened before ;) )

because female expose their leg more than boobs. and long sexy legs are my favourite

and sure u kiss that leg first before having sex he he he....

men like boobs becoz it show the different between man n woman.

the bigger boobs girl hv,the bigger different between man n woman.LOL.

only pure man like a boobies and im proud of pure man.gagaga..

Yes, men like boobs coz its rare to find nowadays. So many airport runaways and putu mayam backsides around e.g;

Sunette.

Perfect example of biatch with all style zero substance, tetek dont have and backside tulang left oni and face third world country.

God have mercy on her :whistling:

Yes, men like boobs coz its rare to find nowadays. So many airport runaways and putu mayam backsides around e.g;

Sunette.

Perfect example of biatch with all style zero substance, tetek dont have and backside tulang left oni and face third world country.

God have mercy on her :whistling:

:lol1:

so lilboy,next time when you get married with your gf,you're gonna look down at her legs and say,"I do" isit?Hehehehe

look ? no, my hand shud on her thigh by then :lol1: