Sign in to follow this  
anotherday

Lingerie companion

wondering any of you bringing any companion along when browsing for lingeries. i normaly bring along my bf, because he's the one who always view it most of the time. muahahaha! and, sometimes he pays too! one thing funny when bring him along, he used to pretend doesnt eye on the lingeries in the shop..yet i realised he did! pls share whats ur experience..

I choose my lingerie with my bf most of the time, he wants to tag along and choose them for me :rolleyes: . We don't feel shy about it anymore haha

Depends. But most times I generally like to buy it myself so I can suprise him later.

my bf would rather wait outside so go in alone... :)

haha! last time my bf also wait outside, as i didnt invite him to come with me also. now i prefer him to come with me as he is the one will look at it! haha!! **naughty**naughty**

I like to go alone. Also because I spend long time to search n try it on, bcoz its kinda pricy, so wanna make sure i really liked it.

But sometimes i also bring my BF along. Cuz we're walking together mar, takkan i just dump him outside the shop and he wait so long for me. He doesnt mind going in but if there's no other guys inside and packed with girls, they he dun dare to go in lolz

i sell lingerie, in my opinion based on my experience, depends what u buy, if you buy nice fancy sleepwear, must bring your bf, so they pay for it. can also ask if they prefer the decent sleepwear, or costume lingerie or hot corset. coz it is an indirectly for him anyway. want to go inside shop or not, is up to them. if shy, nevermind la, then only enter the shop when making payment lor :lol: haha

if buy bra for everyday use, go alone lar. must walk entire mall find cheap bargain yea. very leceh la bring bf

Edited by princess intan

previously, i wait outside coz shy to went in but after some time she get to force me..well, it's not bcoz she wan me to pay for it but to see my shy shy face >.< i really don understand wat she think^^ now i no longer felt shy and rather proud coz most of the salesgirl will give me a charming smile..sometime i do receive some compliment.."the bf so sweet ya, accompanying gf to lingerie shop" XD well, i do need to thx her for forcing me into the shop^^

Hi everyone! :)

Stumble upon this forum upon searching about La Senza in Malaysia :P

Very funny posts from u guys regarding this topic. For me it is the exactly opposite way. My wife doesn't like to go shopping for bras coz she feels uncomfortable with the salesgirl following around and especially when they asked about her size. So in Malaysia it is me who have to go to the lingerie section while she wait somewhere else. Have to say that the first time I did that for her I was so nervous I started sweating, haha. ^_^ But after a few time I feel more confident and relaxed. Plus I get to choose the bras, panties that I like her to wear for me. :D And of course I'm the one who paid for it la.

Here in UK it is different as the salesgirl don't follow you around like in Malaysia, so here I get to go together with her. But of course if you ask for help they are very helpful. And yes our favourite lingerie shop here is La Senza.

Normally anyone that's with me i will drag in the shop. Mwahahahaha. :lol:

But guy friends they would stay outside.

And the boyfie would only step inside if there's another guy inside also, if not he will just hold my bag for me and wait outside.

I only bring my bf along if my intention is to buy and to kacau him at the same time. Normally when i go shopping for clothes and also undies, i will go alone because my bf is the kinda guy who cant visualize how the clothes looked on me, and i dont feel like trying them if his comment is : 'not nice' . So ended up i will need to go another time myself or with my gal friends to try and buy.

In the end when i wear it and show him, then only he'll say :' wow nice one, when and where u bought it?' -.-!!

always with my bf lor...
what ever i like & when ever i feel like buying i just buy... as long the lingerie are comfortble & sexy enough for me...
& some time i ask my bf to choose for me of i wait at home ask him o buy for me... heheheh...