Sign in to follow this  
ferrarihotbabe

You were chased? Or chasing?

In your current or past relationship, you chased your partner? Or the other way round?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. In your current or past relationship, you chased your partner? Or the other way round?

• I was chased by her/him..
    • I was chasing her/him..

my bf did most of the work... i just flirted with him... hahhaha... i prefer being chased,... and then, play along if i like that person.... if i dun like the person, i'll just shrug them off.... or call them big bro.... and stuff.... dun gif them any false hope...

Hehe.. Just as I have expected, most gals are being chased.. Hmm.. Am I an alien here? *watery eyes*

Hehe.. Just as I have expected, most gals are being chased.. Hmm.. Am I an alien here? *watery eyes*

y u say u r alien?? sure I have been chased....sometimes very hate...their mouth like "sudah basuh dengan minyak"....hehe....translate it to chinese den u get wat i mean...

v r still young. lets just do the chasing biggrin.gif

then leave them. ehe he he..

get them love them lose them. tongue.gif

i did the chasing only once he he he..

n picked up a guy once but found out he's younger and so mummy's boi. hyuk.

dun worry.. u're not an alien... coz, Joanne is the only alien in MB.... hahahhaha...

no lar... u r not weird.... i'm sure there are other gals that do the chasing biggrin.gif

i prefer being chased!!! smile.gif

ya..the feeling is awesome!!!! tongue.gif

oh i won't chased guy, coz my "muka so nipis"...anyway i so enjoy the process of the guy chasing me..hahahahah laughing.gifdevil2.gifdevil2.gifdevil2.gifdevil2.gif

me 2 i enjoy the feeling being chased. but gurl it's not weird chasing a guy. working ur way out to get something u wan is not wrong. actually i respect u. i'm 100% not such person coz i muka tipis when comes to this. only brave ppl can do so..... so i'm proud of u.........

i was being chased.....and like most of u feel...the feeling was great...but it also depends on the guy lerr whether i like the guy or not...if i dont like the guy, i'll tell the guy dat its best being friends straight away....i chased one guy once....the feeling was different cos i like the guy first....so i just be natural like my normal self...ask him out for yamcha.....den if got chance, toklerr...cos toking helps alot.....somehow we got together but broke up cos he was being possesive kua....eeeksss....

oh i won't chased guy, coz my "muka so nipis"...anyway i so enjoy the process of the guy chasing me..hahahahah laughing.gifdevil2.gifdevil2.gifdevil2.gifdevil2.gif

yaya...me oso won chased guy!!! tongue.gif

how do guys chase girls?

u don't know!!?? blink.gif u are guy wor... huh.gif

u don't know!!?? blink.gif u are guy wor... huh.gif

i only know about myself. i am only one guy in a world where there are 3 billion others.

how were you chased?

y do u used the word "chase" feel really strange and awkward everytime i hear tht word

courted, tackled, seduced, hit on, hooked?

yaya...me oso won chased guy!!! tongue.gif

yup for me, if gal chasing guy, the feeling will be a bit weird rite... dun u feel it? but i know it's kind of normal thing now.

hmm got chased by exs....the feeling quite nice la... tongue.gif but i don like guy that very good in sweet talking...

everyone ask me to go after guy..but i really donno how la...i don even know how to flirt...

can anyone give some tips?wanna try how it feel tongue.gif

eeeksssss....the first and last time i did was wayyy back in skool... and like i sed, just tok lerr....dats it....if u wan to get to noe the guy, u have to tok merr...dats it lorr..

Nope...u r not the alien...coz I'm the one and only alien on earth...rite gals? Hehehehe