Sign in to follow this  
natalie ng

For long term can a r'ship last w/o sex

Quennie,i was like you many years ago,no sex before marriage,but i'm changed. If you think he is the one,giving now or after marry there is no different.Don't know how to describe the feeling to you,sex is wonderful,doing it with your love ones,you feel 100% of him...alot etc.hmm one day you will know.Old ppl used to say percentage to have babies getting lesser if a men always masturbate.Quennie,are you christian?How old are you?

Since you be with 2 of them for so long,until now you still don't know which one you love most,how come?it is just an excuse,you're greedy you don't want to lose either one,you want to keep them until the day you decide who to marry with or what?Keeping them for so long,letting them go is very hard you know?Do they know each other?i really don't understand that kind situation.

i have been married for 5 years but still dont have sex yet. my hubby doesnt look like interest on it and both of us got no experience.we did try but i feel abit pain so still couldnt get in lor...is it really pain for 1st time? how? pls teach me

Jenn,you can go to buy durex's warming lubricant,it helps..reduce little pain and allowing your hubby to go in easier.First time is pain,everyone must go thru this stage... slowly you'll start enjoying it. :)

your hubby should ask his friends about it or is it he feel shy to ask?married for 5yrs is too long oh...

i have been married for 5 years but still dont have sex yet. my hubby doesnt look like interest on it and both of us got no experience.we did try but i feel abit pain so still couldnt get in lor...is it really pain for 1st time? how? pls teach me

somehow its so hard to believe this ! :shakehead:

set a mood, nice dim lights.

nice dinner, wine.

use lubricants.

natalie, not all guys say sex is a must. Its just sometimes they need it. If they want, they can do it themselves. Haha.. Thats why we need all those toys shop. tongue.gif If they are too desperate, they can go away with other girls and just totally forget about me. I dont mind. I did told them, but none of them still want to leave. Maybe they just have highher boiling points~haha~ patients. Maybe it will worn off after 1 decade?? perhaps? Hope so~ im still happy with both of them. Till now, cant decide whom to marry. Actually those sex things just come up to me when i want to get rid of them 2 years ago, i told them i wont do it coz i dont feel comfortable unless we gets married, im happy to do it 5 times a day. And.. its not good to my health and against my religion. Just my perception. SUprisingly both accept it. Eventho there's always recurrence when they beg for it. Haha.. but i just know how to turn guys off.. tongue.gif

um ... you prefer your bf snacking outside ? i mean ... sure he might say to you he is not interested. But unless u watch him like a hawk, you have absolutely no assurance that he won't be snacking outside, after all, he is a man ... and he has needs. If you can't fulfil those needs, he can find it somewhere else, while still being with you.

After all, we all know that ignorance is bliss, and whatever that you don't know, will DEFINITELY won't hurt you.

Another point to ponder: If one of the guys that's with you has another girl, im sure you won't mind right? since you yourself are involved with two guys at the same time.

Edited by Desire4two

i used to think that love doesn't necessarily involve sex. but now, i understand that sex plays a part (though not the most part) in a love relationship. it could help build up a relationship; better understanding of each other; or something that both could enjoy doing.

for men, it's okay for sex without love.

for women, sex has to be with love.

that's the different between the two sexes. it doesn't mean that men could have sex with just anyone, but love doens't need to be involved here. for women, feelings must exist before having sex. agree?

No sex is fine, as long as she's willing to jack me off or we jack each other off, and all the more better if she's willing to give head.

:lol:

He says my bf's bad thing some more,he says all men can't live with only a woman,they sure flirting around before marry :blink: .like after his ex gf dumped him,he every night go clubbing for 7yrs,sleep with many many gals... those gals r cheap n they're dirty yack.my bf last time studied in US for 4yrs,no gf,his ex gf broke up wit him when his 1st sem in US,during sem break he comes back and we meet,we like each other so we started... i told B my bf very guai jai,not smoker,dun like to drink and not gambler,B says i dun believe he has no gals in oversea :X insist no men can stick with only a woman...me & my bf guai rui n guai jai.. ju sai chong lol truth telling the truth..

no,i can only be his buddy,more than that sorry,noway... tat is my gate ! althought he sleep with many gals are past tense but if it happen to my bf... i can't take it... such dirty man,i've no confident on him... i cnt feel the sense of security

Hey Sis

He is trying to provoke you to think the negative way. No one can shake your trust in your bf relationship unless truly your bf has done huge harm to the relationship. Have faith and trust and I am sure things will work out fine for you. Like the sayings, no one know the future but more importantly is to do wat you can in present now. Cherish the person in front of you. :)

well,i think most guys do need sex in their relationship if they are already adults.they are just human beings ma,sure they'll have desire.but my & me still young,n no sex experience b4...so it really doesn't matter to me lo...although i noe he wants it,ut he nvr forces me 2 do it

Hi Jenn_99

On this matter, both of you should be comfy on how to proceed to make love. Have you guys think of bouncing baby yet? If yes, then it is a motivation for both of you. Sex is beautiful moment when share with the person you love most. I would suggest you read more on this subject to widen your knowledge and perhaps both of you can start a foreplay first before proceed to the next stage. Good luck..

mmm.. 5 years and not having sex, or at least an attempt at it is really worrisome. There are such cases from both psychological and medical view point of course.

From medical view point:

1. ED cause by high blood pressure, diabetes, kidney troubles and psychological factors.

From psychological factors:

1. Surroundings

2. Interpersonal factors. Eg not sure how to arouse, isnt physically interesting, anger towards spouse or self, etc etc

3. Intrapersonal factors. Confidence, esteem, stress and pressure.

I am just curious, what transpired or what did u deduce from your discussion with your husband on the possible causes?

Says who dating must hv sex!! lol.... this is wrong perception... I do know a girl, she was a party gurl.. who ejoyin goin clubbing, hang out wif frens etc.. but she was a virgin. She dated a man for many years and got married.. only then she lose it... same goes to the man.. this is type of couples i respect cos sex isnt an issue... js a misperception that sex is a must in relationship... not necessity...

actually having sex with a partner really depends on how horny the guy and the lady is. if both are not horny and willing to have sex after marriage then by all means do it. if either one does not agree then one have to be compromise. if both couldnt compromise then third party will come into picture. if third party doesnt come into picture then i am sure the relationship sure got some minor problem which make one party unhappy about it.

It depends with ur partner.. he love her...n date not just for sex =p if both are ready to have sex...then just have it..somemore it also help to maintain da relationship.. sex can show da love part to each other. if one of them feel not cosy n not ready to have sex then should respect her n dun force to do so =D

Edited by lovelygal

only if both parties are ready and committed into the relationship else don't get influence by those that says "no we can't go anymore further without sex..."

excuses excuses...zzz...

why not stay virgin after get married? there's nothing wrong about it. it's free world country. people can choose what they want. btw, not everybody sexual desire is high to need sex. so i said it is possible to not have sex after marriage. maybe do it for the sake of getting baby. if really dont wanna do it. can always get the invitro-tube baby.

There's nothing wrong in having a sexless relationship, but personally speaking, sex does help in nurturing our love and passion for each other. Imagine you both have an argument, one of you will try to make up by kissing or something that might lead to love making, then *poooof*, everything is gone........ you'll end up lying down on each other's arm.

well....i think keeping urself for marriage is good...giving urself in totality to ur husband..i know it sounds archane...but it does has its benefits...then again im not dissing people who have had sex before marriage...every choice we made has repercussions....in today's society...wld be quite a rare find to have a couple not even going to third base...well..third base is nice.....haha..:P

what is this first base, 2nd, 3rd 4th 5th 6th base?

I've not heard this maybe i gone 2nd base is it like hold hands?

And yea all relationship can last with or without sex la depends on both party. If both person all like holy holy goodie person kind why not. But these days its hard because of the influence from tv, society, internet etc

Just do it because you want to NOT by force or because you want to proof something. It has to be natural and be shared.

No harm to have sex before marriage if both parties enjoy it...but if you continue doing it for few years and still remain as couple only then there is a big possibility that both of you get bored already and getting married doesn't seem like a good answer to it....the marriage maybe more long lasting if the couple only have sex after getting married...