Sign in to follow this  
adrian0229

NOSE shoes compare to VINCCI shoes?

i saw the new collections from vincci for this session is much more nicer than nose...

they r having promotion now.. 20% discount for PMC member till 15 jan if i'm not wrong.. dun think they will have sales lor

they r having promotion now.. 20% discount for PMC member till 15 jan if i'm not wrong.. dun think they will have sales lor

PMC is the padini's member card?

i dun have that man. sad.gif

thanks anyways for the info, babe.

yaya PMC - padini's member card.. only rm10 for application n yet it's redeemable as they will send u rm10 rebate coupon later. So i think it's worthwhile lor..

Winniethepooh: u can go to any padini / vincci / p&co / seed / pdi shop to apply smile.gif

i like nose more than vincci!!! tongue.gif

last time used to like vincci's shoes...but their shoes design look similar wif other store...like copy copy only!!! shutup.gif

now seldom buy vincci shoes edi.... smile.gif

from an insider, someone told me that teh supplier for vincci and nose is actually the same, that's why the designs are very similar.its not about who copies who..they come from the same source..

How to become the PMC member?? as well as the Vinnci member?

the vincci member and PMC is actually the same.Vincci is from Padini group

speaking of vincci, anyone has any idea when's the next sales for vincci? sad.gif

now vincci is already haivng sales.for PMC members, 20% discount..get the member card..PAdini got a lot of promotions fro members.

hahaha thanks justine. i should really apply for the card soon and stop procrastinating. sad.gif

hey.. i saw vincci at mv is having sales today!!! sales up to 50%!!! it's open to public smile.gif

SALES!!! ohmy.gif

oh no!!! im already so broke and now more sales? ohmy.gif

heh, thanks jacqline for updating us! :"D

I find Vincci n Nose shoes design r lookalike. Anything think so?

Anyway, i only go for these shops for shoes: Vincci, Nose,Eclipse,Primavera. Voir have a shoe shop in sg wang dy. N their collection is somehow look like vincci n nose oso! unsure.gif

I don mind the quality coz i like to change change n change, if they don wear out i can't buy new 1 tongue.gif . i somehow felt guilty n wasted if i buy while my shoes is still ok...

yea, i once bought this butterfly heels in nose, then i walked to vincci, i saw the EXACT same butterfly heels in vincci but it was sooo much cheaper. the colors were different though. i was kinda upset then. sad.gif

Definately Vincci.. i have tons and tons of shoes form Vincci!! and i bought them all during the sales.. so i guess they are all around RM30 - RM40 only.....

Nose is ok too.. for not so lasting for me....

I love PrimaVera too.. but without sale they r kinda costly...

vincci and nose=same management hehehe... of course they have the same design and quality lol... recently i bought shoes from nose! bored of vincci already hehehe

nose is not under padini group........ my frenz father is boss of nose

this boss has a name?

I prefer Vincci than Nose... because, although their designs are quite similar... I personally find Vincci shoes more sophisticated... besides that... Vincci outlets are more roomy and the way the shoes are placed are better than Nose's... I find it really hard to look at shoes in Nose... that's because their shoes are left and right... while Vincci's only by the side of the shop... another reason is... I hold the PMC card... so if I shop at Vincci's... I collect points... now, wouldn't that make sense...