Sign in to follow this  
adrian0229

NOSE shoes compare to VINCCI shoes?

I also find VINCCI shoes not so durable. But realise when u walk pass VINCCI, bunch of crowds.always!

Prefer NOSE shoes.

Sidetrack abit, hehe, i find prettyfit, Esarli and TSC shops have some nice shoes.

i have the same problem with MeLuvChocolates.. they tend to putus after 3 months.... ><

me too..im having the same problem as well..easily broken...sighhh :(

i also think that Vincci and Nose have almost similar designs..but anyhow nowadays i prefer Nose...i felt that Vincci's is getting a little too OL now... :unsure:

i feel that when both vincci n nose r having sales, nose is much more cheaper...vincci they alwiz discount on those items which have not much sizes left... :(

I like both brands. the only thing i dont like about vincci shoes is that the base is very slippery.

yea..the base is very slippery..wear few times then canot wear d sometimes... :(

wooooow.........seem like NOSE shoes is gaining more support than VINCCI :clapclap:

Conclusion: Design must be not that bad, most IMPORTANTLY: D U R A B L E

i prefer nose shoes, they got very simple and casual shoes but vincci shoes always play with the design...very hard to get very casual shoes...

nose shoes more durable too...

vincci design are simple...but i feel that the design are not as nice as last time...and vincci is not that durable...if u looking for durable shoes....dun go for vincci.

nose design are also very nice and more mature in some design. but i bought one pair of shoe from nose...but it is not that comfortable...quite "keras"... :(

but for casual footwear...i will go for vincci la... :P

hehe....my nose shoes r more durable than vincci shoes....hehe..support nose shoes more as they r more durable...i seldom buy vincci shoes..plus hv a bad experience...my vincci shoes spoilt when i was in class,had 2 walk back 2 hostel 2 change my shoes during break time but luckily i was staying in hostel or else i would hv 2 start asking around 2 c whether any gurls had extra shoes in their car

isn't tht vincci & nose is made in same place meh...??

i think i prefer vincci better... coz they have size 3 shoes... nose size 4 still a little big for me... size 3 size 3 size 3!!! so hard to find shoe..

nose shoes are way better than vincci,in terms of quality...

vincci shoes let me see i have bought about 4-5 pairs and none of them last longer than a year...

i think vincci and nose are roughly the same.. even certain model are exactly the same.. but i just saw this cutest patent leather pumps from nose..

i believe they are! hahaha

haha...i can confirm most of them r the same...... :lol:

most of their product is came fr same factory.....

not much different ler....their design almost the same to me

hahahaha.....just bcoz of the design is oso came fr same "Copysigner" mah...ahahahahaa :clapclap: