Sign in to follow this  
adrian0229

NOSE shoes compare to VINCCI shoes?

lol i think both are almost the same, design oso the same, quality oso almost same.... any other affordable shoe shops to shop from?

try Blay

or NYC label,found in most leading departmental store

Voir,Seed

ya...most in the shop at m'sia have the almost same design shoes...
but both vinci and nose have their own regular customer,,since i got both but in the matter of price i really think vinci is lower lo~~~
in the perspect of comfort,i think some vinci shoes does hurt yr feet(caution!!!)

seriously....both brand aint my type...their designs dun attract me in anyways.....i jz dun understand how can ppl tahan having clashing shoes with others everywhere....malaysia should update themselves more...

both nose n vincci sometimes will have the same design, but normally nose will launch them first. and in terms of quality/comfort, nose is better. i've a few friends working in vincci, even the staffs themselve said that nose emphasize more on their product quality and comfort while vincci continues marketing on their 'affordable' wear..
personally i prefer Nose though. lebih classy smile.gif

i luv vincci n nose alot.... i dun follow fashion so i alwiz ops for their sales as when sales u wont reall bump into same shoe frequently haha.... n moreoverto pay for de original retail price i think its too pricy for those shoe cuz it aint tat real real quality type juz tat de shoe u can stil change it all de time ;p

Well frens,here's a story abt Vinnci's shoes..one of my fren works in a shoe line factory or watever.she designs shoes,bt a local brand lah..she said that,we once tried to export the Vincci shoes collection internationally,i dun know to wer,in about 4 container,n unfortunately it was only 1 container being sold (or watever terms they used)..xlaku 1,n the returned back was the other 3 containers..

moral of the story,Vincci's shoes is not that good quality.. thumbdown.gif and,actually i dun know whether she told me the true story..haha

Above all,if u guys ever notice,u can find the design of either Vincci,Nose,or Pretty Fit,or Voir is almost the same lah..copy2 1,the difference is only the price range..so,make ur wise decision,choose lah ur faveret brand tho' wink3.gif

as for me,as along as i cn afford to buy it,the shoe fits me well n not dat ol fashion,i'l just buy it.. lol1.gif

i love esarli & 9west shoes... dont really like vincci... cause sometime vincci can be too last season style.. out of date...
but 9west & esarli always up to dale lor...

Vincci shoes are more fashionable or latest compare to shoes at Nose. Vincci will usually release/sell the latest shoe trend and few months/weeks later, the same shoe design will be found at Nose store. By the way, lately the quality of Nose shoes are becoming like Vincci shoes.

[quote name='adrian0229' timestamp='1105237023' post='33099']
i found out that a lot of girls include my sis quite love vincci n nose shoes.....n i kno the design is nice too.....but some kind of the shoes design is quite weird n the colour is not really nice

u all like vincci n nose?
[/quote]

i still can accept vincci but never heard of nose.