Sign in to follow this  
coca

Wat does she wants?

A girl make you love her by always chat with you on the phone. She always go out with you during her free time. But she will never go to places which is nearby her home or places where there is many ppls or her frens will be at those places normally. She is someone you know not long. Starting from a stranger to normal friends. You guys know from the net. She always tell you "I Love You". She is you girlfriend even before you two met. But she admits she is your girlfriend. One day you found out she was just acting infront of you all the while (acting just like an angel) but behind her face she was a devil (a playboy/playgirl) she lied to you. She not only share her secret to you but to other boy/girl but not you and he/she still can tell you "I Love You"

Wat will u do ? Wat type of ppl is tis ?

:P

:X:X

:shocking:

Edited by coca

One day you found out she was just acting infront of you all the while (acting just like an angel) but behind her face she was a devil (a playboy/playgirl) she lied to you. She not only share her secret to you but to other boy/girl but not you and he/she still can tell you "I Love You"

Wat will u do ? Wat type of ppl is tis ?

like you said, she's a playgirl.

i'd do nothing and by this i mean i'll stop bothering about her. this is unless i don't mind hanging on for the occasional company.

i think u answered ur own question already.... what u want us to tell u?

he wants to know what we'd do if we were in such a dilemma.

he wants to know what we'd do if we were in such a dilemma.

ooo :nod:

well... what can u do? no point sticking to such a girl already... plus if u can kutuk her till like that... its obvious that u are pissed ... so break up lar... just think that it was your bad luck for falling for these type of girl and hope that it wont happen again in the future. :P

thinks that you are missing her already ... just still pissed that she is doing it to you ... i thinks you will forgive her and go get yourself into this mess again :P ... maybe that is how i work ...

my advice is to try and forget ... :P

usually easier typed than done ...

One day you found out she was just acting infront of you all the while (acting just like an angel) but behind her face she was a devil (a playboy/playgirl) she lied to you. She not only share her secret to you but to other boy/girl but not you and he/she still can tell you "I Love You"

just curious, she shares her secret with other people but not you means she's a liar, a devil and she's acting in front of you ? why is that ?

Tis girl also have many ex bf b4. Longest relationship was 3 months while others would be few weeks to a month. Tis girl also admit last time is childish n was juz playing relationships only. But she says that she is tired of it already. :P She wan a long lasting relationship already. She found him already. He is her forever love. During the first week of relationship, the gal find the guy very frequently. About 10 times a day. Any calls or sms no reply from guy, she will call or sms until the guy hp ring to no battery :X

But after later on, found out that tis gal got ppl going after also :lol: She can get a bf anytime from those who already going after her for years :doh:

you will need sometime to see thru a person. so when u does, make a decision on that. i belived u r mature enough think which is best for you both.. ritez?

she's still young little girl maybe..

she's still young little girl maybe

some old girls also like this wan.

from my point of view, i think that she like and enjoy the feeling of 'chasing' or go after by guys.. she scare of loneliness, she dont like to be alone, so she will call you or go out with you anytime when she got free time or alone. well, i am sure most of the girl did tat during teenage period, when they get older, or after they found the rite one, they will just stop tat kind of attitude natuarally.

but, at this moment, if i am you, i wont put feeling on her, since you already know what kind of person is she.. so just try to be friend with her.. remember, you gotta respact yourself o!! dont let ppl fool on you. good luck!

i oso think she is this type of ppls also. so she can get on with it. sure she don like to lonely coz she is muz couple to anyone oso can one.

as long got couple , she will do anything juz to get into a couple. she scare lonely so couple whole time whoever is wat will be la.

y ask me :P

tat gal not oni so like to play , she is also not caring at all. she no call his bf. miss call n expect bf to call her back. if not will miss call until hp want break.

if tat is me :lol: i will break with tat person who is so like to play n not caring at all.

:P

y ask me :P

tat gal not oni so like to play , she is also not caring at all. she no call his bf. miss call n expect bf to call her back. if not will miss call until hp want break.

if tat is me :lol: i will break with tat person who is so like to play n not caring at all.

your story is quite funny. you seem to mix between talking from your point of view to a third-person's point of view.

so who are you?

sorry i cant resist this..

i think the most important question now is NOT "what does she want".... its more liek "what do YOU want now?"

coz i dont get what u are trying to say honestly... if she's not ur girlfriend why u care so much? if she is, why are u still with her and yet complaining here?

c my first post................she make u love her.........when u love her....wat can y do now ? ...will u leave her ? becoz her attitude is totally not the same person u know online ? after met her attitude is more to an ass.....

c my first post................she make u love her.........when u love her....wat can y do now ? ...will u leave her ? becoz her attitude is totally not the same person u know online ? after met her attitude is more to an ass.....

this i memang know.... which still brings me back to the same question

"what do YOU want now?"

"why are u still with her and yet complaining here?"

if u think she's an ASS... then ask yourself lar.. what are u still doing with her?

my point is, if u still wanna be with a girl like this, better not to complain lor... coz what if she sees this lar? why not u just break up if u feel like this about her? no point in staying together unless u are confident you are going to be her "the one" or u can change her attitude...

otherwise, i feel that whatever u are saying here is just badmouthing her and hoping ppl will agree with u (which ppl will becoz of the way u portray her) and as usual this is your side of the story... not hers... what are u really asking for? if u are just asking us what we would suggest you to do, i think we already did.... if u want us to make u feel better, then sorry coz if you dont make the effort to make urself feel better, no one can help you...

you say this:

"i will break with tat person who is so like to play n not caring at all"

then do it lar.... why beat around the bush?

ermm.... do you think he is psyzophrenic ?

he's changing his character in the story from time to time, so who is lying here ?