Sign in to follow this  
heartbroken

whitening tips

I didn't know drinking milk can make you fairer. But I'm currently using Nevea whitening lotion. And it does shows improvement. But I can tell you it's NOT an overnight success. I'm not sure about other methods, cos I'm quite content with my skin tonne right now biggrin.gif

lol..for me can wor..@@..some of my frens also say working on her

well i know ancient ppl love to bath in milk to make ur skin fairer...like Cleopatra! I'm not sure abt drinking wise but i know ppl in India (tink of Bollywood) ,drinking milk is a must for them..no wonder they're darn fair..!

I didn't know drinking milk can make you fairer. But I'm currently using Nevea whitening lotion. And it does shows improvement. But I can tell you it's NOT an overnight success. I'm not sure about other methods, cos I'm quite content with my skin tonne right now biggrin.gif

ya... i agree with u tht Nivea Whitening lotion really makes our skin much more fairer... I used Nivea Whitening lotion for almost 3 years... and it's really gives me a good results.... and I eat E.Excel's Pearlin's pills which contain "pearl powder(in chinese)" tht's helps me bcum fairer too...

ya... i agree with u tht Nivea Whitening lotion really makes our skin much more fairer... I used Nivea Whitening lotion for almost 3 years... and it's really gives me a good results.... and I eat E.Excel's Pearlin's pills which contain "pearl powder(in chinese)" tht's helps me bcum fairer too...

agree that by taking pills contain pearl powder will become fair my fren eat E.Excel and Melilia, and those "pai du" product also will helps in whitening our skin.

For me, i will suggest whitening must combine inner and outer method as i like "Big S" fair skin a lot that's what she recommend,

1. don't expose under the sun, if no choice must apply sunblock+umbrella

2. must drink milk and soya bean everyday(either one)

3. use whitening body scrub

4. concerntrate vitamin C mix with body lotion apply to whole body after bath

5. take pearl powder pills

6. Red Wine Mask And For Beloved One whitening mask

If you know who is Da S and wish to become fair, can buy her book to learn more about her whitening secret, She really become very super fair now. smile.gif

well i know ancient ppl love to bath in milk to make ur skin fairer...like Cleopatra! I'm not sure abt drinking wise but i know ppl in India (tink of Bollywood) ,drinking milk is a must for them..no wonder they're darn fair..!

ooo... i cant remember where i read it but i think there's a place either in singapore / malaysia that offer milk bath therapy... that person said that it made the skin nice and smooth!

hmm.. maybe its true about "you are what you eat" ?? white food/drink = fair? dun really sound believable... but i do know eating too much carrots will eventually make u orangey tongue.gif

agree that by taking pills contain pearl powder will become fair my fren eat E.Excel and Melilia, and those "pai du" product also will helps in whitening our skin.

For me, i will suggest whitening must combine inner and outer method as i like "Big S" fair skin a lot that's what she recommend,

1. don't expose under the sun, if no choice must apply sunblock+umbrella

2. must drink milk and soya bean everyday(either one)

3. use whitening body scrub

4. concerntrate vitamin C mix with body lotion apply to whole body after bath

5. take pearl powder pills

6. Red Wine Mask And For Beloved One whitening mask

If you know who is Da S and wish to become fair, can buy her book to learn more about her whitening secret, She really become very super fair now. smile.gif

ya... i juz like E.Excel the pearlin and Evernew, it really helps my skin grow fairer.... i agree with u traseyee, we hav to care of inner and outer.... "Beauty needs to be nourished inside out" as for inner, i eat the pills contain pearl powder(Pearlin) and some drinks another product contain soluble and insoluble fiber which helps on digestion, this will makes our skin texture bcum better(Evernew)...

As u say on no.4, wat u mean by mixing concentrate Vitamin C... i'd saw some one post in a thread, saying tht add on baby oil will helps.... but wat u mean by concentrate vitamin C...

And for No.3, whr to get whitening scrub????

ooo... i cant remember where i read it but i think there's a place either in singapore / malaysia that offer milk bath therapy... that person said that it made the skin nice and smooth!

hmm.. maybe its true about "you are what you eat" ?? white food/drink = fair? dun really sound believable... but i do know eating too much carrots will eventually make u orangey tongue.gif

Malaysia having that offer of milk bath therapy in CRESS WELLNESS... i went thr to c their milk bath room... it's really so comfortable and relaxing~ like the feeling... as now they are having promotions + "scratch & win" you can get scratch and win for any of the treatment stated above.... I'd got an Eye therapy for anti wrinkle.... but i think i'm not going for it... cuz i scare got side effect... my friend juz got a milk bath treatment.. how nice is it~

shadowprincess... i juz like the pharse u stated... milks makes us fair... carrots makes us orage~ tongue.gif as we can also say, brinjal makes us purple , tomato makes us red, vegetables makes us green~ haha... biggrin.gif

dont eat celery if u want fair skin...i heard that, celery has this 'thing' that can make our skin becoame tan...da s also sd that dont eat celery, i use to drink celery & caroot juice every morning.......now, i hv stopped taking these 2...

i also agree that nivea white lotion is good...i guess not necessary has to use whitening body scrub, as long as u use body scrub regularly, aft that apply whitehining lotion should do as well....

ya... i juz like E.Excel the pearlin and Evernew, it really helps my skin grow fairer.... i agree with u traseyee, we hav to care of inner and outer.... "Beauty needs to be nourished inside out" as for inner, i eat the pills contain pearl powder(Pearlin) and some drinks another product contain soluble and insoluble fiber which helps on digestion, this will makes our skin texture bcum better(Evernew)...

As u say on no.4, wat u mean by mixing concentrate Vitamin C... i'd saw some one post in a thread, saying tht add on baby oil will helps.... but wat u mean by concentrate vitamin C...

And for No.3, whr to get whitening scrub????

The concerntrate vitamin C chinese name is "Zhuo3 Shuan1 C" which is very concerntrate whitening essance. According to da S when u apply body lotion e.g Nivea body lotion drop 2-3 drop of "zhuo shuan C" into the body lotion, and apply to body.The whitening effect is much more effective.Especially the knee part which most of the gal is dark and black color if u use "zhuan Shuan C" ur knee will become fair.I watch her show and she told one la.hehe

Can go and try it!

The concerntrate vitamin C chinese name is "Zhuo3 Shuan1 C" which is very concerntrate whitening essance. According to da S when u apply body lotion e.g Nivea body lotion drop 2-3 drop of "zhuo shuan C" into the body lotion, and apply to body.The whitening effect is much more effective.Especially the knee part which most of the gal is dark and black color if u use "zhuan Shuan C" ur knee will become fair.I watch her show and she told one la.hehe

Can go and try it!

so, anyone know where to find zhuo shuan C or what's english name?

got it...L-ascorbic asid..

Can go and try it!

is zhuo suan or guo suan???

yea..whr to get the vitamin c thing?and the pearl powder pills also?how much is it?does it have any side effect ar??tell me more info please!!

ya,i see a program,they say cannot eat papaya also,will be dark one..so i stop eating tht already.

yea..whr to get the vitamin c thing?and the pearl powder pills also?how much is it?does it have any side effect ar??tell me more info please!!

ya,i see a program,they say cannot eat papaya also,will be dark one..so i stop eating tht already.

tht pearlin cost RM138.75 for 60pills... each day u can eat 1 pills ... i eat for 3 bottles d(around 6 mths).... but thr's no any side effect other than my skin get fairer.... tongue.gif

ohh..okay,but whr to buy it?thx for the info!

ohh..okay,but whr to buy it?thx for the info!

hmm.... u can ask around n c lo.... but if u want i can help u get.... cuz i'm one of the member of E.Excel too.... as for now thr's are promotions... i can get 8% discount for any product u want... but limited RM800 products only lo.. so we can gather up to get discount.... tongue.gif if u want... feel free to ask ya~

where to buy this? what's the brand?

One of my aunty using it.yup it is "zhuo suan C"-L-ascorbic asid.She bought it from oversea.this is just one of the brand of L-ascorbic asid , still got many other different brand.

i think it is normally use by those facial center in whithening purposes.Duno M'sia got sell or not, if got let me know ya^^

hey ppl!

Im not really new here, been a member for ages, juz cant reply to any posts, dunno why.

Anyways, used to want to be fairer, but since i came to Brisbane, looked at all the mat saleh, they all wanna look tanned, and those i've met, all said i hv very nice skin tone (coz i'm Malay, and not too fair, not too dark). So i've grown to love the skin tone i hv!!

I spent a whole week on the beach, boogie boarding and swimming, and now am peeling like mad. Am darker than i am before but nvm, i love it!!

Makes me feel all healthy.

But dont forget, put loads of sunscreen on, and always drink lots of water, coz you dont want your skin to be too dry!!

regardless of whatever your skin colour/tone is, always remember to take really good care of it!! smile.gifsmile.gif

Hey babe, good to be loving your skin thumbup.gif

Keep it up .. more exotic hehe ... sexier biggrin.gif

Btw, threads merged

How about the vitamin C injection? I heard it give fairer and better complexion result on our skin. But I believe this injection type had been banned by our government since it caused bad effect for our health.

Anyone out there have taking this kind of treatment?