Sign in to follow this  
XinJie

Eyebrows! Tips needed ^_^

I guess just make sure you apply eye cream/eye gel cause it will help to reduce sagging...I always skip the eye cream too sad.gif

the tips for having nice n balance eye brow, u muz need a mirrow, then a room enough light. stand near the mirrow, plug slowly, then stand forward (abit far0 from the mirrow, then u will easy to notice isit balance or not.....

there is no short cut, u have to practice more urself, get the suit shape for ur own, the more u done, the more u understand urself eyeborw shape!

hope can help ya!

i trim using small scissors~ following the desired shape and trim a bit of those brow hair that is a bit longer and goes outside of the desired shape~

I got samples from some REALLY superb eyebrow doings from friends if you want. Real life girls tongue.gif

i use an eyebrow brush, a special scissors for trimming eyebrow n a blate for eyebrow...i din plug. i shave it.

chinadoll then u ve to look for a professional to help me trim it. then u juz keep the shape.

i had mine professionally done once then i just maintained by myself fr then... hehehe... ya u do need a mirror and gd lighting... after u pluck, cek if tis balanced b4 continuing 2 pluck... otherwise u'd risk overplucking... and they say that 4 eyebrows, the brow hair doesn't grow back... at least that's wat i'v read la...

i have sparse brows too... i used to use the l'oreal brow pencil but i find that the colour doesn't suit me so i tried the revlon brow fantasy and luv it!! the colour of the pencil (dark brown) works much bttr 4 me than d l'oreal dark brown that i got earlier... and i luc the tinted gel that helps set the brow so it doesn't get unruly.. heheheh...

but it does need practice... both the tweezing and the drawing.. after a lil while u shud get used 2 it.. smile.gif bt yea... m afraid of the sagging as well... wat type of eye creams/gels r we talking abt ere btw?!!?

The normal eye cream/gel that you put as part of ur skincare routine..I'm using Clinique's All About Eyes.

i pluck and draw with eyebrow pencil, then using a cotton bud to shape it up, if u know what i mean. (the cotton bud is like an eraser)

hey dearies..

any of u pluck or shape ur eyebrows at home?

do u all use tweezers or battery powered shavers?

anyone uses eyebrow pens or powders?

hmm..personally i always think tat my brows are short, straight and ugly. any ideas?

Share share share okie?

luv ya all. biggrin.gif

me too..i ahve the same problem as yours..short and straight..dunno how to use the eyebrow pencil oso..gasp!

i pluck the sparse ones...

nvr really trim it.. / shave it cz i dunno how.. and my brows are super thick.. actually been contemplating to go for trimming.. cz i think i look fierce in the thick black brows sad.gif

then u juz need to have a nice shape ma....no need to draw again.... is good!

I brush the eyebrow first to get it in place. Then use a special blade to shave and lastly use the trimming scissors to trim the shape. Puck is not good. I will puck some of the dark hair only.

For those scare overpucking. Try to draw the eyebrow first before shave or puck. Is work!!!

I have a tip for eyebrow hair grow but must do it everyday. Cannot lazy..

Me last time also have short and straight eyebrow but now I have a beautiful shape eyebrow no need to draw. Only use the eyebrow rectrigular brush to put some eyebrow powder only. Very natural!!

Tip:

Use the rice water mix with aloe vera and apply it everyday. It will grow after two weeks. It does to me. (u may try ) must apply everyday before sleep.

Tip2:

shave the eyebrow more often for the hair to grow darker.

All this is my experience. Hope this will help

my mum always do it nicely for me at first, but then i always messed them up after having pluck them myself then i had to go back to my mum again!!

the problem with my brow though, is that it's sooo dark, it is literally black! what colour browliner can i put on? cuz if i put on black, it's really scary! if i put on a lighter colour, it doesn't suit me at all!

i think i have dark brow n jus needs proper trimming n then no need to draw alrdy.. i've started trimming/plucking it myself recently.. hope i will get better with time.. i also read about the sagging.. that's y sum ppl recommend shaving.. disgust.gif

sweetiecat, ur brow is enough dark, so u no need to draw it again lor....

juz plug it n let it b natural then ok dy....hehe

i had my eyebrow done professionally about a month ago. It's the first time i've ever done it (pluck my eyebrows/trim it). I've nvr done it before, either by myself or professionally.

my bf kept telling me, that if i go and trim it, will look nicer. But i didnt want to, coz lazy plus scared it wont look nice.

Anyway, went and had my nails done, then the lady asked me whether i wanna do my eyebrow. So i did. And now, all i do is pluck the stray hairs, that grow after i did it professionally. She waxed it, i darn near cry aaaa...so painful lah!!

she waxed the lower part of my eyebrow coz she said, my eyebrow already has a nice shape, juz needs a bit trimming lah. So now, i juz follow the shape that she did lah, and pluck all the stray hairs only. I dont use eyebrow pencil or things like dat, lazy hihi

biggrin.gif

It's been awhile since I last had my eyebrows done professionally (I usually use an eyebrow shaver to maintain the shape and give them a good trim every now and then) so I reckon they're due for a waxing session soon. I'm not too happy about having to let the stray hairs grow first though. blink.gif

I go for eyebrow threading every month at Bangsar... it doesn't hurt, it's fast, clean and no worries of the hair growing back very fast... it's also cheap, RM 10...

May i know where in bangsar?