Sign in to follow this  
bubbles

Being single

How different does ur life feel after a breakup?

For me, i broke up wif my ex bout 4yrs ago and from then on have been single....and i enjoyed being single all this while but now am starting to feel lonely...kinda like something is amiss in life. A feeling like need someone special to juz care bout me...to make me feel loved n wanted....

sadangel.gif

I knw wut ur feel..

Coz i Broke wit my ex bout 2 yrs dy....

Aft broke, Reli enjoy the single life, can do wutever i like...

but then nowday almost all of my fren hv their partner,they leave me alone.. sadwalk.gif

haha, welcome to the singles club! i've been single for 3 yrs now and well, sometimes is fun sometimes is boring.

haHA....astro...im single for 20yrs now.....and yeah, i do feel lonely sometimes when my closest friends was away frm me...but its really great to be single free frm all the 'problems and hassle'.

woo hoo join the 20 years of loneliness club

u can be president i can be vice

when we got patners, we will feel tt he/she is bothering us.

but when they r not around us, we will boring n lonely.

i'm not live wif my family so when i get trouble or upset,i really dunno how to do n who to tell.

during tt time, i met a guy n we're together for 8 months.

the first two months r the happiest time then i suffered for 6 months.

i was blind n stupid, i nv tot tt he betrayed me.

he slept wif a gal tt i knew.

i was so regret tt i dint slap him.

sometimes being single is not easy when the nite is coming.

I love being single

i liek double trouble

haha...i'm single for 3 years earlier n feel ntg when broke up...only sometime when i'm down..nobody to talk to n pamper wit...then now,broke up for a mth plus...getting use to it...lucky have frens around...if not donno how ler...tongue.gif

Hehe~~ So you have been single for 19 years?

Hmm~~ I have been single for 1 year now and life is still good, coz most of my friends are younger than I am and they are mostly single.. Muahahaha~~

I wish i could b a single. It is totally different after been marriaged. If i was single, i wanted to anything... without asking bf/hubby..

aw man ... im just about to be attached sleep.gif haha

dun worried be happy. smile.gif the right person will waiting u but not break up with u with other's ppl rolleyes.gif

than i become secretary smile.gif

haHA....astro...im single for 20yrs now.....and yeah, i do feel lonely sometimes when my closest friends was away frm me...but its really great to be single free frm all the 'problems and hassle'.

Hahaha! 20 years! Me too!! Kind of pathetic in a way, but it's ok, just let cupid work his magic someday, hopefully soon...

Single for 20+ years and will probably be single for longer too.

I just can't imagine myself in some of the horror stories around.......(or even in a relationship for that matter)

the feeling of being single after breakup normally makes me feel terrible but sumhow i dont feel it. . . .i love being single. . . .and i enjoy being one. . . .dats when noone can stop me from doing anything. . . .and noone can own me. . . .

the feeling of being single after breakup normally makes me feel terrible but sumhow i dont feel it. . . .i love being single. . . .and i enjoy being one. . . .dats when noone can stop me from doing anything. . . .and noone can own me. . . .

Come Sammie ... I join you smile.gif

i owned u

hahaah

pwn3d!

single ar.......have tried it long time already until the age of 19..... LOL.then pak tor for the first time until now....... but i am now in US and my BF is in m'sia...really can feel the singledom........but i dont like it......cause nobody to pamper me or sayang me..... sad.gif

i broke up bout 2 months ago n i totally hate it =[..lookin 4 one now turned.gif