Sign in to follow this  
Cel

Shiseido

Similar topic found and merged. Kindly do a search prior to creating new topics. Thanks.

has anyone tried or currently using Shiseido Bio-Performance skincare range?

i bought the Advanced Super Revitalizer (Cream) N

oh mi god, it's so pricey in Australia!

30ml for Aud 85, aiks... :shocking::shocked:

hope it works for me in winter

wana know any review abt the product

anyone?

I am using shiseido the skincare range right now - gentle cleansing foam, refining softener, day moisturiser, night moisturiser...

thumbs up

:)

any review for shiseido pureness range? will it control oil well? suit for teenager?

Yes, it does control oil very well. And it did work very well for me :)

any review for shiseido pureness range? will it control oil well? suit for teenager?

it didnt work for me... my face got even oilier after using it..

the skin care range worked better

works great on me

:D

just tried shiseido like around 3 mths ago...n im using de skincare range plus d uv whitening products...and my skin feels great! i haf an even skin tone now and my skin colour is brighter than before ;) am satisfied wif shiseido tho d prices r pricey...but as long as my skin looks nice and my pores get smaller! hopefully dis skincare really works for me yea!

speaking of shiseido's services, i haf absolutely no problem here in brunei...my shiseido beauty consultant is really friendly and she offered me to have free facials ;) which is quite a rare and good customer service amongst beauty consultants of other beauty products. i haf tried loads of beauty products like lancome, clinique and the such but their services r not as good as shiseido. well i think it really depends on the beauy consultant herself coz i thnk she is friendly, helpful and happy go lucky too ;) so, i will think twice if i ever wanted to change my skincare products tho the Nuskin products is really tempting hehe once i nearly buy this skincare product from france during its promo...which was a difficult situation for me at dat time hehe neways, im currently happy wif shiseido..wish me luck! ;)

Edited by weN

This post had been idle for long time... wondering Shiseido dropped her popularity in M'sia?

I tried Shiseido The Skin care range, it didn't suit my skin. I like the concept that customer can buy refill of skincare at lower cost.

Shiseido used to be No1 Top selling brand in M'sia and I always see Shiseido counter (1U) crowded, now I don't know :P

Shiseido cosmetics has good quality and the sunblock is pretty popular which I will buy again. : )

strongly agree.... absolutely love shiseido cleansing foam, am using the white lucent range. Made my skin brighter, not the pale fair, but pearlish kinda glow. have been using it for few years.

can remove all my make up even, use only very little for the whole face, 1 tube can last me up to 4 months or more.

absolutely LOVE IT!

Hi suYUki, currently I'm using Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion SPF 34. PA++. Even it's designated for face/body but I only uses on body. It didn't leaves whitish film on my skin and non-oily. The texture is lightweighted so I guess there is no problem to use on face. But I prefer SPF 50. PA+++ full protection for my face.

Another I tried is Sun Protection Liquid Foundation SPF 43. PA+++ for face, Natural looking but not good at oil-controling. I hv combi skin.

Hi suYUki, currently I'm using Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion SPF 34. PA++. Even it's designated for face/body but I only uses on body. It didn't leaves whitish film on my skin and non-oily. The texture is lightweighted so I guess there is no problem to use on face. But I prefer SPF 50. PA+++ full protection for my face.

Another I tried is Sun Protection Liquid Foundation SPF 43. PA+++ for face, Natural looking but not good at oil-controling. I hv combi skin.

Thank you. Btw how much does it cost for the Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion SPF 34. PA++?

i'm kind of interested to buy but then not so sure whether it suits me or not, im worry it might blog my pore coz i have a lots of blackhead around my nose area.

i'm still looking for a good one to apply on my face.

Hi again suYuki, I can't remember the lotion's price but most probably not more than RM100 for 100ml. So it's big bottle and I only meant for body sunblock.

I hv combi skin and I find Biore UV Perfect face milk SPF50. PA+++ pretty good. It gives me matte look and good oil-ctrling, plus it's cheap priced. Not sure if u used it before, if not u may check out another thread for this Biore sunblock. Cheers :)

I'm quite a Shiseido convert. The Shiseido counter I go to at Jusco 1 Utama is good- they ALWAYS give me free samples- once they even gave me a small toiletry bag, their new Maquillage lipstick samples and sunblock sample! Their people are quite friendly and not pushy too.

Currently I am using Shiseido's Pureness Pore Minimising Essence and Pore Purifying Warming Scrub- so far so good. Am thinking to switching to their moisturiser too. Oh, and the Shiseideo Eudermine Revitalising Essence. In my opinion it's one of the best skin care products ever created! I think Shiseido is not so famous in a sense that they don't have celebrities to endorse their products (Correct me if I'm wrong) compared to other brands... so yeah.

For makeup I have their Shiseido Supplist Poreless Foundation and Shiseido Fine Eyeliner (Liquid eyeliner), and they work good too!

Im using Shiseido's white lucent range at the moment and i find it quite nice..My complexion is better after the using it for quite some time.

Before this, when i was in UK, i was using their skincare range as well. Instead, I switched it to White lucent after i came back here to Msia because of changing weather.

Yea..i would say their products are quite satisfying although they do have some problems with their counter's promoter.

However, im trying to get a serum and a sunblock? Is there any suggestions for me?

Seems like there are lots of good reviews for the White Lucent range, I might consider trying it. I'm currently using The Skincare range and it's been working well.

Edited by Cel

Strongly recommend the make-up veil. This is fantastic as it covers up open pores, uneven skin tone... perfect for someone who's looking for a flawless finishing and a nude make-up. It helps to hold the make-up longer and it gives a natural radiant too...

fascinating!

two thumbs up for Shiseido make-up veil!