Sign in to follow this  
Cel

Shiseido

I have been reading the threads and was wondering why is it that not many people use Shiseido range. My skincare products are all mainly Shiseido. Just wondering what people think of Shiseido. For me, I am pretty happy with the Shiseido Skincare range but I like to always change brands when I finish a product smile.gif Can't wait to try other brands after reading the threads here.

shiseido makes high quality cosmetics. it is expensive and their marketing is not as aggressive as the other brands.

haven't tried their products b4 but duno y everything when i wana buy their products, i'll automatically go for others coz no ppl serve me. I think mostly is caused by their adv also, not as agressive as other brands smile.gif

yes.gif I agree,jacqline! My mum gets very frustrated whenever she has to buy my Shiseido supplies...the promoters are always out for lunch/dinner or on leave wink.gif So what are the cosmetic products in Shiseido that are good?

I alternate my skincare range between Shiseido and NuSkin smile.gif

edit: oops... err.. i never tried thier skin care before... sorry blushing.gif

my mum used to work for shiseido at isetan.. long long time ago.. more than 10 years ago...

hmm.. the first time i tried any of their products is this year... this month to be exact... i bought the shiseido fluid foundation and i am extremely pleased with my purchase.. very very good quality but i find their stuff extremely high priced. but what to do... as some ppl like to say "you get what u paid for" ...

despite the price, i will definately purchase again just because it is worth it.

but like all things in this world, shiseido products will not suit each and every person in the world.... so it all depends on each individual and their preferances biggrin.gif

Yes, I definitely agree with you, shadowprincess!

I only started using my Shiseido products when I am in Australia and I find it very good as it keeps my skin soft and smooth in this winter. I don't know how it's going to help my face when I go back to Malaysia because my face tends to breakout whenever I go back...must be the hot weather! Anyone with the same problem and can offer advice on other products to treat this problem?

I was thinking of trying the MAC foundation because I am using the MAC concealer and I find it quite good. Now I don't know whether to try Shiseido foundation or MAC's! sad.gif

oh cel, u r using nuskin as well? y not u try out their foundation? i'm using nuskin products too.. currently using nuskin 180 facial foam, NAPCA moisturizer, tinted moisturizer (which can be used as foundation), Epoch Marine Mud.. their foundation is good, and i've tried out their powder foundation n it's smooth. Somemore it's cheaper than shiseido n mac also.

Jacqline, is there a NuSkin counter in KL or PJ? My cousin recommended NuSkin to me and I have to purchase my products through her lookaround.gif She told me that she has to order the products through her friend. If there is a counter, I would like to see all the products myself...don't want to go through her because she chooses the products for me sad.gif

For NuSkin, I am using Pure Cleansing Gel, Deep Cleansing Mask, pH Balance Mattefying Toner, Moisture Restore Day Moisturiser and Night Supply Nourishing Lotion.

Do you know if I can get NuSkin products in Australia? I don't think I've seen it here and I would hope to try it without waiting to go back to Malaysia rolleyes.gif

i think with something as important as cosmetics, it is better to go for a brand where the representative serves you well and gives good customer support. in case you need some assistance or there are problems with the products then you can be more assured of the way they will handle your needs.

if shiseido is not bothered about selling their products, then can you imagine their disinterest about your problems?

maybe only in m'sia they dont care... but in other countries, i dun see that problem...

and maybe the probs only arised in m'sia nowadays coz they are soooo insistent in hiring young pretty girls who actually have zero knowledge and interest in the product...

i know last time when my mum worked for shiseido, there were constant seminars and workshops that she had to attend... they do provide training.. but it all depends on the interest portrayed by the individuals...

in canada... almost all of the beauty assistants are older ladies who have far better experience and knowledge ...

companies in m'sia is too blinded by the appearance of a person that it clouds their ability to judge properly.

a product shouldnt be blamed just because of the stupid assistants that are too lazy to do their job properly

Yep yep yes.gif I bought my toner from the Shiseido counter in Australia and the promoters here were very helpful and friendly. They even asked me to come back in two weeks time so that they can give me a free facial (They stressed that I don't have to buy anything at that time) and after a month, they called me and invited me to a free facial again by a Japanese beautician from Japan. I think it was very nice of them, considering that I only bought a toner lookaround.gif

I do find that the Shiseido promoters in Malaysia nowadays are not very experienced. It's probably just me but I don't really like it when I ask them questions and they can't answer me or if they answer, they look very unsure. I better stop complaining tongue.gif

... I do find that the Shiseido promoters in Malaysia nowadays are not very experienced. It's probably just me but I don't really like it when I ask them questions and they can't answer me or if they answer, they look very unsure. I better stop complaining tongue.gif

if you have doubts about the product you wish to use, then it is quite difficult to use it tanpa 'was-was'.

My Shiseido cleanser is finishing! Shiseido is good but I always like to try other brands when my product finishes...thinking of trying Lancome. Any advice?

Cel, the nuskin centre in KL is at PNB Dary Park which is located somewhere behind Menara i-hate-citibank. You can get ur products directly from there if u r a member. Normally i'll juz go there n buy (if i have time) or buy it thru my fren.

Well, i dun really have any good impression on Shiseido's products n i think basically is bcoz of their service. Like wat cossie said, if they dun bother to sell u their products, wat if i have problems later? Well, i wont want to take the risk.

I haven't used Lancome products b4 but i'm currently using Biutherm n Estee Lauder too! Both r great! smile.gif

I was hoping that the NuSkin counter will be in a shopping mall sad.gif looks like I will have to keep purchasing the products from my cousin!

Which Biotherm or Estee Lauder products are you using? I have normal to combination skin...don't know which to get? sad.gif

Biotherm - i'm using their toner n aquasource moisturizer which is pretty good smile.gif

Estee Lauder - using the Idealist Skin Refisher n Micro-D, Cyber White eye cream. Not bad tho smile.gif

But i'm tempted to try out Nuskin's new package which is TriWhite~~ sth like tat? Heard tat it's best seller. Have u try tat b4?

I haven't tried that but I've heard that it's good...quite a number of people like the TriWhite range and the 180 one as well (forgot the name).

The problem with NuSkin is that I can't buy it here from Australia and when I go back to Malaysia, I can't try different products from them because my cousin orders it for me and she usually just orders what she uses sad.gif

Is the Estee Lauder Idealist Skin Refiner a mosturiser or what? I really can't decide between Estee Lauder, Biotherm or Lancome sad.gif

Idealist Skin Refinisher is some sort of pre-moisturizer or maybe can say as serum la.. is to use before moisturizer. It helps minimizes pores n even skin tone.. not bad smile.gif

Went shopping for a cleanser today...got the Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser and the Mild Facial Soap! Just washed my face...my face feels so clean rolleyes.gif but too early to comment on the products tongue.gif My next targeted product is an eye cream sad.gif don't know which to get.

i love one of shisheido's new product call lip neo....the lipsticks are darn nice...i mean the colours and shiny enough till no need for lip gloss already...plus when u apply it gives this 3D effect..but quite pricey...rm90 something.. huh.gif

I'm loving my Shiseido T-Zone balancing gel. It helps with oil control on my T-zone and I would recommend it to others! :thumbsup:

Hello,

Has anyone use this brand before? Which product you use and is it good?

Hope to get replies from those who have use it...

I'm using their Skincare range now..am satisfied with it :) Used to use their Pureness range when I was younger too, no problems with it.