Sign in to follow this  
miracle

How to deal with people u hate..

hmm..how 2 deal wif ppl i dislike:

1)when they talk bad bout me in front of me,i'll juz giv them an extra sweet smile[but after they r not in sight,i'll get so annoyed n start complaining 2 my frens..pity my frens coz hv 2 suffer so much..hehe]

2)pretend not 2 c them..like they r invisible.it's kinda easy 2 do tht esp if tht person is short.if she happens 2 call me,i'll say:ehh,didnt c u.give her a quick smile n say i'm rushing 4 class,etc

3)tell my sis how evil they r..she's juz too cool n will gimme advice

btw,miracle...hahha///it's agood way 2 list them as cartoon characters..didnt think of tis method b4..

people I hate ... just give them that stare ... not stare but errr stare then look away ... hmm dunno how to explain

If they are not my colleague .... and if my friend happened to be there, just tell my friend directly what those people are ... even though they are still there, dont need to care

haha yea, bitch slap. and since ive got the extra 'thingy', i can boob slap them as well. biggrin.gif

mind to tell me wat's the means of bitch? bitchy? wat type of person so called bitch??

soli, i dunno ar..... coz i never used such word's to address anybody b4......... smile.gif

hmm..how 2 deal wif ppl i dislike:

1)when they talk bad bout me in front of me,i'll juz giv them an extra sweet smile[but after they r not in sight,i'll get so annoyed n start complaining 2 my frens..pity my frens coz hv 2 suffer so much..hehe]

2)pretend not 2 c them..like they r invisible.it's kinda easy 2 do tht esp if tht person is short.if she happens 2 call me,i'll say:ehh,didnt c u.give her a quick smile n say i'm rushing 4 class,etc

3)tell my sis how evil they r..she's juz too cool n will gimme advice

btw,miracle...hahha///it's agood way 2 list them as cartoon characters..didnt think of tis method b4..

yeah, another good tactic to realease ur unsastified with somebody, which is complain to ur friends...hahaha sometime's it very useful coz i did it too rather i used the cartoon characters...hahahaahha

person that i hate... hhmm..... dry.gif i think i'll just bang them from behind using my car... tongue.gif

person that i hate... hhmm..... dry.gif i think i'll just bang them from behind using my car... tongue.gif

APALAH..SO VIOLENCE....... HAHAHAHHAHAA biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

release their "tayar" air laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif

i did it b4 laughing.gif calvin knew

yeah, another good tactic to realease ur unsastified with somebody, which is complain to ur friends...hahaha sometime's it very useful coz i did it too rather i used the cartoon characters...hahahaahha

hahha..ya..but kesian our frens..suffer pulak...

hahha..ya..but kesian our frens..suffer pulak...

aiyah...we not simply complain ppl mah, once we complain tat ppl, sure that person's is terrific n my friends will join me complain too muakakaka devil2.gifdevil2.gifdevil2.gif

thry look enjoy but not suffer smile.gif

aiyah...we not simply complain ppl mah, once we complain tat ppl, sure that person's is terrific n my friends will join me complain too muakakaka devil2.gifdevil2.gifdevil2.gif

thry look enjoy but not suffer smile.gif

hahah..precisely..n we r not exaggerating..

release their "tayar" air laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif

i did it b4 laughing.gif calvin knew

hahaha...... laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif wan 2 do it again???

laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif

APALAH..SO VIOLENCE....... HAHAHAHHAHAA biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

just a thought in my mind only la.... no moey to repair my car lor.... if simplly go bang ppl...... happy.gif

mind to tell me wat's the means of bitch? bitchy? wat type of person so called bitch??

soli, i dunno ar..... coz i never used such word's to address anybody b4......... smile.gif

hmm...its some kind of black joke ntg offensive rolleyes.gif

agree....

hmm...its some kind of black joke ntg offensive rolleyes.gif

oic....i tot have special meaning..hahahahahhaa biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

oic....i tot have special meaning..hahahahahhaa biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

yeah..ntg to it just some black ppl's way of saying slapping someone silly tongue.gif

ignore them..... like they never exist....

good 1..n it alwiz works 4 me..hehe.. tongue.gif

yeah..ntg to it just some black ppl's way of saying slapping someone silly tongue.gif

eh, to me bitchy is for two...

one is darn horny and likes to flirt around....the other likes to gossip about others and whine non-stop....i call them BIATCH....sounds better tongue.gif

eh, to me bitchy is for two...

one is darn horny and likes to flirt around....the other likes to gossip about others and whine non-stop....i call them BIATCH....sounds better tongue.gif

wah....got so many explanation ar..look intresting yoo...

hmmm..than in my office got one BIATCH lor.... laughing.giflaughing.gif she really terrific!!!!!

To be frank, I never know how to deal with people I hate. 'Bitches' used to accompany me throughout my life of growing up. They've become so 'normal' to me.

During primary school, there was a schoolmate (who was also a neighbour who used to lived not far from my house) who played miss nice girl in front of me, but backstabbed me in front of others. During secondary school, there was a junior in my society at school who fought very hard to steal all my credits, fame and position. During my university days, there was my wacko roommate who was weird and spiteful.

So, how to deal with them, my everyday 'companion'...?? smile.gif

ignorance is bliss in this case.. jes ignore la.. what goes around comes around.. she stab your back now in the near future some other bigger bitch will stab her back 10 times fold.. muahahaha.. i've seen it happen.. so ignore oni.. find other companions laa..