Sign in to follow this  
bkk

how many baby would you like to have ?

how many is enough ?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. how many is enough ?

• 10 !

For me, i would like to have 2 ( 1 girl and 1 boy). Max is 3 (maybe accident hehehe). If 3 i would prefer 2 girls and one boy.

dear mya88,

1 for every 4 years.... if marry at 20... that means hmmmm that means at the age of 52... u got approx. 8 babies... fuuhhh... i think 50s oledi too old.. unless u feel like it... at the age of 60.... u got 10 babies... wohooo... good luck...

5 children...

meaning RM 5 million.... wow.... hmmmmm...

well 5 children might be fun especially when chinese new year around... fuhhh... i mean when the children are big... sure very joyous....

Edited by greekgod

dang...

i m too old to reach 10 children liao...

sigh... worse of all... no gf... might as well turn to cloning... i wan to clone 10 of me.... :D

i came from a big family,so i certainly would like to have big family of my own too.voting for 7 kids,i prefer most of it would be boys..i just love cute lil boys..maybe bcoz all my siblings now are girls..i have 9 sisters..and i cant wait to get married and catch up my dreams of having 7 kids... :wub: :wub:

Two is enough preferably a boy first and then the girl. Maximum, three is still acceptable. Actually the weighing factor depends on my financial state. If only I am sure that I can provide my children with the best then I'll bring them to the world. No point having a dozen and then and you left them to fend off for themselves. Cant even afford to provide them with necessities, that would be really cruel to them. Dont even have money to complete higher tertiary edu, drop out from school, etc etc.

And once I've given and provide them with all that I should, I shall cut off all their financial dependency from me and my husband-would-be. Its time for them to be independent and face the world. Lol, think too far already :lol:

i going for 5 max, preferably all boys with one gurl. so when they grow up, they can be my personal bodyguards...

hahahaha..the more the marrier. i also think a pair of twins is cute!

if can none. children are noisy to me. but if my hubby insist. one is more than enough. maybe i am also the only child, having more in the family encourages jealousy.

if can none. children are noisy to me. but if my hubby insist. one is more than enough. maybe i am also the only child, having more in the family encourages jealousy.

u x wan 2 have babies meh? my fren married for 6 yrs still x have baby.dyingly wan 2 have baby. hmm...4 me i wan 2. maximum 3. :D if possible i wan twin.heheh

For me 2 of my own .. depending on my financial situation.. and 2 adopted.. I'm an only child so wanna know what it feels like to have a big family hehe.. wanna be like Brangelina Jolie

i wud like to have if possible max of 6 and min of 4.

i have 6 siblings altogether...and i found it really2 fun. especially during the school break when everyone who stays at boarding school came home and we have like small family gathering. and during the day before hari raya celebration where all of us will packed the kitchen helping mum and dad preparing the dishes and cookies and cakes. really2 miss all those happy moments :) so i want my kids to experience those moments as well. a one big happy family.

to those who don't want to have kids...well just portray urself when u r getting older. when other older couples have their sons and daugthers visiting with their grandchildren or perhaps even great grandchildren, do you really want to feel alone and lonely? no offence to ur stand...but i can't portray myself in such situation. for me i want to be around with my families when i am getting older. the more the merrier as they say :D

Edited by murdoc82

hehe i wanna have 3 to 4! so when go for family trip, parents sit in front and kids ngam ngam can fit behind! also, kids must be spaced 2-3 years apart so it's easier to fetch to school ^_^