Sign in to follow this  
michelle_cls

Cats Whiskers

If you gurlz realise there are a few brands that CW carry a lot in their boutique.

Works Of Art, Dot Classic, Is Bar, Coco Lulu , Zen Classic, just to name a few.

Found these brands in some boutiques in Sg Wang and sometimes they do sell at a lower price compared to CW.

me too..normally chest part feel tight even dresses come with sizes.. :(

You have good assets mah! ;)

For me, it is the shoulder part which is tight.

If you gurlz realise there are a few brands that CW carry a lot in their boutique.

Works Of Art, Dot Classic, Is Bar, Coco Lulu , Zen Classic, just to name a few.

Found these brands in some boutiques in Sg Wang and sometimes they do sell at a lower price compared to CW.

who knows mayb they got their stock from wholesales shops in Ho Qing Yun? even pasar malam traders can carry these brand if they get it from same supplier. its bout shop rental and setup. like sg wang shops a bit cramp up due to smaller space, while u can even spot a sofa with coffee table in CW, more comfortable to shop in CW, hence the price u paid already included all these. ---environment---

You have good assets mah! ;)

For me, it is the shoulder part which is tight.

dun say like that.. it brings some trouble when come to shopping for proper clothes..

hi, everyone. been a long long time since i've graced this website. didn't even get to register coz too long already until username didn't validate. hehehe...

anyway, went to cats' whiskers bangsar...nothing much there when i went around oct 2006. hopefully 2007 has much to offer.

i'll try to remember to come here as often as i could..cya

their design are really nice but i find their S size a bit too big for me too. :(

Little Black Book's quality and pricing is much better than CW.

CW have more choice.. ranging for casual, work, clubbing, etc.. but i dun really like. No theme... style is all over the place...

Little Black Book's quality and pricing is much better than CW.

CW have more choice.. ranging for casual, work, clubbing, etc.. but i dun really like. No theme... style is all over the place...

agree! plus LBB up to date . .

Yup they are. But what the heck. It's better that way rather than having someone tailgating you while you browse

really cant stand some SAs who follow yr every move as though we are gonna steal their stuff from their shop...

That's odd because when I went to CW...none of the salesgirls even bothered to look at me. Or said hi. Or offered any assistance.

To them, I didnt exist.

Heh. So much for customer service.

I just came back from the Bangsar outlet. The SA was very friendly. She purposely came up to me and told me that the shop is on sales. Then when I looked a bit lost and duno what to buy, she was more than willing to intro some of da nice stuff to me. I like it! :D

cat's whiskers, u can get it at SS15 Subang, Damansara Perdana, Bangsar, Desa Sri Hartamas.

great place, but everyone goes there, so dun be surprise u bump into someone u know with same clothes.

errrr..i have no idea where's sri hartamas nor desa sri hartamas..

i aint a damansara/hartamas/pj person..hehe

can somebody bring me to this shop?

i wanna new set of clothes!

Hehehe Don't fret... There's a Cats Whiskers in Bangsar. Jalan Telawi something...same row as Shoes, Shoes, Shoes if I'm not mistaken. It's around there wan la

thier prices r getting higher now <_<

higher summore? but i thought they were never really that cheap compared to LBB :(

That's odd because when I went to CW...none of the salesgirls even bothered to look at me. Or said hi. Or offered any assistance.

To them, I didnt exist.

Heh. So much for customer service.

Well I used to work part time in one of the outlets in Bangsar. What we did was we greet every customer who comes in and give some assistance when they need it, so that they won't feel bothered if we keep following them :lol: . But that was a long time ago. heheh

There are more and more boutiques like CW coming out around the whole Bangsar area. I would say that its a really good place to shop. There's LBB there as well if i'm not mistaken! =D

Hi people!

I thought of writing a bit about my recent experience with CW clothes. I bought a blouse there, and...I'm very disappointed with the quality. So thin, and feels like I'm wearing paper instead.

the stuff in cat's whiskers are only so-so for me, a bit on the thin side..the only time i bought anything there was a dress during their sale. it was a good deal as the dress material is not thin