Sign in to follow this  
Devil09

What do you tHink of your friends that sleeps with their ex??

It is her life, what she does between her and her ex is their business, she has the right to choose. Any issue with that? What’s wrong?

I have no issue with that ...i just feel that it is wrong...as her friend i can only advice her.take it or not is really up with her.

well.... I see you in the positive side. It's not about sibuk or not sibuk...

Being a friend, I do agree that you should let her know that you think what she is doing isn't too good. But just let her know your comment. I don't think she will really listen and start thinking until she realise it by herself. Ever since that she is happy practicing her 'just sleep only' friendship with him. There's nothing better that you can do or convince for her.

Just be with her and remind her sometimes, when she talk about it. I think it's good to have such a caring friend.

I have already advice her and whether she is going to take my advice,is totally out of my control...

Hopefully she rem my advice and will not to that anymore..

If you are ML (Making Love) with someone, you are certainly not that determined to forget about them anytime soon. Right?

That depends on who the person is,if is making love with someone just a fling,i will forget it ..So it really depends on who is e person

in this case.

That depends on who the person is,if is making love with someone just a fling,i will forget it ..So it really depends on who is e person

in this case.

If one can ml with someone just a fling, is he holier-than-thou to judge his friend is morally wrong?

Edited by icemanfx

I have no issue with that ...i just feel that it is wrong...as her friend i can only advice her.take it or not is really up with her.

But why do you think it's wrong?

Why is she doing it... why is he doing it... seems to me like you're just not very interested in the "why" of anything.

I mean, let's say it's a perfectly mutual FWB (friends with benefits) kind of thing. They already know and trust each other from their previous relationship, but they don't bring up past issues that led to their breakup. They each get companionship and sexual relief from each other; both are happy. What's wrong with that?

But I just kelentong only. I don't know what's going on with them. (Besides, very few people are mature enough to have that kind of FWB relationship.) From your latest post, you hint that she might be manipulating his lingering feelings for him and enjoying the power-trip. That's certainly not very healthy. But is that the case?

You're her friend. You should know the details, the why of it, before you presume to advise her. Because otherwise, your advice isn't worth much - if all you're telling her is that what she's doing is "not a nice image", then frankly, you're just being sibuk. And if I were her, I wouldn't listen to you.

Yup, the worst thing that could happen is that your friend no longer wants to discuss her issues with you anymore because she reckons you are always giving her such negative 'advice' and looks, which makes her feel personally attacked.

You know the saying, 'if you having nothing positive to say, don't say anything at all'? Well, I feel that this applies with friendships. Even when you really care for them (unless it's a life/death situation).

i think if both of them are open about it then the aren't attached to anyone at that time then why not? maybe ethically speking it may not be the best thing to do but still why go find some stranger for sex when they have each other that they have known? just my 2 cents worth!

I feel is ok.. I do it b4 oso.. :P

Wah....but then, how come when you are still together you dun do it leh??? How come when "ex" only do it leh???

Personally, if she were my friend, I'd probably raise my eyebrows and forget about it. What's there to talk about? She's old enough to think for herself, and she didn't ask me for my opinion. :D

sorry but my friend did it last time whilst she still in her relationship my with guy friend too,and i straightly pointed at her"u're a bitch"...this is personal experience..outside..im not sure what will it called..n i will not do it..