Sign in to follow this  
huili

Job as Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant/ Stewardess

haha...no la...dun b so negative..my dad is a crew too.. wink.gif

so what did your dad end up after contract end date?

Dubai's airline offeres RM10k ^^ sounds more intresting than MAS huh!

TRUE!! biggrin.gif

but the cabin crew is staying in Dubai, their standard of living is very high......

10K i think is already convey to RM.....for them still consider ok, but in dubai

the shorter distance for the taxi fare is RM15 already....one of my fren is Emirates flight stewardess. but the benefit is the best among other airline!

But the height is one of the problem......I think I only can accepted for MAS or SIA.......Dubai ppl r quiet tall rite?

But the height is one of the problem......I think I only can accepted for MAS or SIA.......Dubai ppl r quiet tall rite?

a friend of mine got rejected by dubai. the height requirements are similar.

dint knw tht the salary for cabin crew is so high!....

Actually what requirenment they want? Anyone know? And what makes them reject?

Actually what requirenment they want? Anyone know? And what makes them reject?

when i become cabin crew, i will tell u....i'm not yet!! tongue.gif

so what did your dad end up after contract end date?

contract? that's only for new crew...my dad started when he was young..so he's gonna work till 55(retirement age)..

after watching flight plan, i felt like being one of the crew as well...actually i wanted to be one sometime back....a SIA crew for that matter...you know the pay is so much more higher...but newayz...thought better of it.

sighs...it'll great IF they have part time jobs available

SIA:good complexion n skin condition,able 2 speak fluently n appear confidnet at all times..my seniors got in2 SIA n few of my frens tried out ad...

MAS:not so demanding...but muz b able 2 speak d national language...

my fren's bf got in2 MAS...

hye babes, izit true that MAS already stop requirement for management trainee b'coz of the impact of net loss? do u know that what is the minimum cgpa requirement to apply for this position? i thinking of applying this job when graduate next year :P

Guest uniqueenz

hye babe,im currently in Mas,i wanna ciao u wanna join..???

good le highpay..but more stress le..i didnt know working so stress thats y im waiting for my contract to end few months time. i think they still hire new ppl...as well as fire old staffs ( i mean those with bad records) anywayz good luck.....*must tcare of your health and complexion*

hye babe,im currently in Mas,i wanna ciao u wanna join..???

good le highpay..but more stress le..i didnt know working so stress thats y im waiting for my contract to end few months time. i think they still hire new ppl...as well as fire old staffs ( i mean those with bad records) anywayz good luck.....*must tcare of your health and complexion*

hey.......can i know the minumum cgpa requirement? actually i got 'cabel' :P, izit easy to get with 'cabel'

For SIA, my ex-boss (mktg mgr) is an ex-sia gal. She says that it's not Glamourous, you'd have to carry the bags weighing more than 1kg to put at the top compartment (ie, helping the passenger la) and the trolly that has the food in it is VERY VERY heavy. And SIA is very particular about ur SKIN and VISIBLE SCARS. U must be pimple n scar n pore less. Otherwise you're not cut in for it. Yea and you've got to have the brains too.

Oh yea, they'd prefer that the gals dun really have big boobies and wide hips.

My fren is a stewardess at MAS.

So envy of her, can fly here & there.

She is doing international flight already.

But she said sometimes very tired, cos have to flight for long hours.

haha my bf works at Changi Airport Singapore....and one of my fren too applied SIA...they are very pretty...and small size...:) married a steward who is very tall...but not tht leng chai loh...what i admire is they can fly here and there....but not much time spend on the land..:)

hmmm.. i love the life of a stewardess.. can fly here and there and enjoy. i wan to try out too. but too shy. i hate to go through interview part. cuz i will be very nervous... today i read newspaper, air asia is hiring cabin crew.

Had a dream of being a air stewardess once, but guess it's juz gonna remain as a dream. Juz graduated from my course so don't wanna put it to waste. Earn more money then sit on First class. HeHe. Didn't know need to meet so many requirements also, dun think I would meet some requirements anyway :).

me too.. but too bad, my parent don't agree i go for stewardess. the think is wasting my time but it totally unrelated to what i study now. but i really feel like trying.

wanted to join but I'm too old now...

my sis works in SQ, couldn't be a flight attendant because she gets airsick hahahaa!! my best friend works in CX, he's based in HK now for almost a decade... for girls I think it's ok but for guys, if you work in an airline industry too long, it seems like it's tough to leave it.