Sign in to follow this  
CutieBaby

Will you allow your bf/gf....

Sometimes when we saw a gal who has a very fit body from the back, we will like "Wau... So fit lehh..." Then when she truned her face round we will like "God is always fair!!!" tongue.gif

yaya...my bf owayz said tat.."yun tei hua la la, kan tei chui la ba"!!! biggrin.gif

miracle: har he wil scold u if u kap zai. wah.. me kap zai his face

tellin me he is sad. tats all. he won't blabla. argue.gif

Wendy: ar hahahhaaaaa bey tahan hahhaa ur replied hahaa

GOD IS ALWAYS FAIR. hahhahahaha hahah wahhahahaaa clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

Kenshi: hahahaa biggrin.gif

th3Ng: not everyone but most of them, they're. knw y.since their look is ???, so if they wan to catch ppl attention, they should

put some kung fu (effort) at their body. make it fit.

ahahaha....yaya...although look not good enough, but body figure is nice ma!!! biggrin.gif

to attract guyz.... shutup.gif

me like so sui....sorry sorry!!! tongue.gif

yaya...my bf owayz said tat.."yun tei hua la la, kan tei chui la ba"!!! biggrin.gif

Haha... Yeah, some of my friends do say so too....

lolz i know that song !

got song de meh??? blink.gif

kekeke..

notti theng naughty.gif

hehehehe

wah.. show time.. kekeke... so funny le.. biggrin.gif

ehehehe...where got notti...my bf teach me one!!!

so he is notti... tongue.gif

got song de meh??? blink.gif

I dont know if it's the song that Show Time saying, but i know a song which has this sentence. it's a sog of MP4, a band, was very famous

i went 4 vacation... checked out many guys... soooo cute tongue.gif hahhaa esp. me and another friend who has a bf already... only the 2 of us who is really crazy... in disneyland many of them... while in the train on the way back... quite a few as well... wink.gif

i went 4 vacation... checked out many guys... soooo cute tongue.gif hahhaa esp. me and another friend who has a bf already... only the 2 of us who is really crazy... in disneyland many of them... while in the train on the way back... quite a few as well... wink.gif

elle went and enjoy herself gau gau tongue.gif some more get to cuci mata!!! hahahahah envy biggrin.gif

elle went and enjoy herself gau gau tongue.gif some more get to cuci mata!!! hahahahah envy biggrin.gif

lol u got bf already, dont cuci mata so much ok hahhahah.... tongue.giftongue.gif i cuci ok biggrin.gif

I think its a normal thing to check out others because its harmless. My bf & I used to ppl watch quite a bit t & we have a good time laughing at the end of it. So then, I think its all good fun. But then again, I know some ppl feel insecure when their partners check out ppl of the opposite gender. Ah well, I guess if you talk bout it openly with him/her things would work out fine. wink.gif

surprise.gif

i think its cool and also important that we appreciate beauty regardless of what that object/person is... its also better to admire together, as a couple!

I think its a normal thing to check out others...

yes

i think its cool and also important that we appreciate beauty regardless of what that object/person is...

yes

surprise.gif

i think its cool and also important that we appreciate beauty regardless of what that object/person is... its also better to admire together, as a couple!

Why you surprise.gif eh? Whats wrong?! tongue.gif

When u are out with your bf/gf, will u checking out for other gals/guys? I meant when u are walking on the street, u will look at some leng zai/leng lui? Will u disuss someone who u think is leng zai/leng lui with your bf/gf?

hehe...well,if a leng zai walks past me...of coz i'll take a glance at him...my guy never notices me doing this! how weird! however, my guy claim dat he never "muk" leng lui...hard 2 believe! laughing.gif

my friend claimed that a guy wud turned his head until like whoa.. till his gf had to turn his head back positioned lookin in front.. but seriously.. anyone would check u out, or look at u, IF u look/check them out first - in some cases.. sometimes we are just so.. perasan.. dont u think so ? =)

sure i check out every singe girl

ugly fat pretty hot slutty

all oso i see.. i'll tell my anyone who is next to me about too.. ahah my mum oso i tell tongue.gif but too bad i dont have gf.. wonder what will happen to me.. kena slap *BISH*

all oso i see.. i'll tell my anyone who is next to me about too.. ahah my mum oso i tell tongue.gif but too bad i dont have gf.. wonder what will happen to me.. kena slap *BISH*

pasti kena belasah until u get one big pirate eye next day.

den u padan muka tongue.gif