Sign in to follow this  
Fiona

Pizza

Do you like pizza? Just now i had some pizza fo my dinner, it was okay. I had vegetarian pizza. I love mushrooms so much. I dont like meat really because it feels heavy after a meal. Tell what is your favourite? and what kind of pizza you dont like.

yeah love pizza but I hate mushrooms... Im not a veggie kinda person but I'm the meatarian biggrin.gif heheh... oh well it's been a long time since I last ate pizza... err few months ago in Swiss... it's really expensive and not feeling... it has thin bread and not so many fillings as we have it here... but then if it is delivery... it's still hot... and the delivery boy usually kinda cute tongue.gif aahhaha but if it's past midnite... it increases from dunno how much to CHF 15 (mozarella pizza)

yeah love pizza but I hate mushrooms... Im not a veggie kinda person but I'm the meatarian  heheh... oh well it's been a long time since I last ate pizza... err few months ago in Swiss... it's really expensive and not feeling... it has thin bread and not so many fillings as we have it here... but then if it is delivery... it's still hot... and the delivery boy usually kinda cute  aahhaha but if it's past midnite... it increases from dunno how much to CHF 15 (mozarella pizza)

finally i knew elle likes to eat pizza just because of a delivery boy is CUTE rolleyes.gif just kidding... Well, Europe ppl are living in cold weather, they like to eat meat because it makes body wamer. i guess....

my all time favourite is hawaiian with lots of ground chilli. some other nice ones as well but i can't name them.

-- food idiot.

Hawaiian chicken!! drool.gif All time favorite! thumbup.gif

Hawaiian chicken!! drool.gif All time favorite! thumbup.gif

yea...my favourite too!!! Hawaiian chicken pizza...!! drool.gifdrool.gif

thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

I like the seafood one from vivo, in overseas, normally i'll just take paparoni, which is good enough, coz there are lots of tomato source and fresh cheese, and of course, thin bread.

i like pizza!!! but my bf hates it... so i dun get to eat it often... but good for me also... less fat to worry about tongue.gif

but i love any kind of pizza as long as it taste good... biggrin.gif in m'sia i loved the satay pizza that pizza hut offered.. dunno now still got or not.. so delicious... i loved that...

Everybody loves pizza hawaiian chicken,seafood one from vivo, mozarella pizza... Any person have try very special pizza? Something like very different from other pizza hut or domino's.

Any person have try very special pizza? Something like very different from other pizza hut or domino's.

pizza with sourish green apple topping.

hawaian and also.. island supreme from pizza hut..

some of my frens told me... California Pizza Kitchen in KLCC its nice....

they says is real piazza... hehhee.. not yet try.. anyone tried??

hawaian and also.. island supreme from pizza hut..

some of my frens told me... California Pizza Kitchen in KLCC its nice....

they says is real piazza... hehhee.. not yet try.. anyone tried??

yes i tried be4, not too bad.

how is taste? Sweet?

sourish things taste sour. i heard recipes for this can be found online.

should go try one day.. thanks.. wat is ur recommendatoin of food there?

finally i knew elle likes to eat pizza just because of a delivery boy is CUTE rolleyes.gif just kidding... Well, Europe ppl are living in cold weather, they like to eat meat because it makes body wamer. i guess....

yeah all of them who delivered are cute... awwww.... ahhahahaa laughing.gif but then their pizza is thin, not filling, no meat, nothing. it's really plain.. if compared to our pizza, definitely ours are better than theirs anytime.. btw it's not pizza hut there, it's some italian restaurant that is well known for their pizza and pasta

QUOTE (Fiona @ Mar 13 2005, 04:37 AM)

should go try one day.. thanks.. wat is ur recommendatoin of food there?

The Italian sausage pizza and................................ i cant remember. I went a restaurant for dinner, it was long time ago. I guess last year in October. Sorry i am not a good memory. tongue.gif

yeah all of them who delivered are cute... awwww.... ahhahahaa  but then their pizza is thin, not filling, no meat, nothing. it's really plain.. if compared to our pizza, definitely ours are better than theirs anytime.. btw it's not pizza hut there, it's some italian restaurant that is well known for their pizza and pasta

I like pasta too. Pasta with pine nuts, basil, olive oil, pepper and garlic (pesto). It is very simple and delicious. The day i cooked pasta with tomatoes, basil, mushrooms, olive oil, garlic and onion. The taste was very good and simple. Anybody likes pasta? Or maybe you could show me how to cook different types of pasta.

my all time fav would b hawaii chicken..but some shops we can choose our own toppings..if i choose my toppings then it would b salami,peperoni n extra cheese...wah darn nice...aahhahah

I like pasta too. Pasta with pine nuts, basil, olive oil, pepper and garlic (pesto). It is very simple and delicious. The day i cooked pasta with tomatoes, basil, mushrooms, olive oil, garlic and onion. The taste was very good and simple. Anybody likes pasta? Or maybe you could show me how to cook different types of pasta.

olive oil.. garlic? oh no no no... last time i didnt know about this... but when i put that on my pizza... the next day i had stomach ache.. i didnt it was the pizza..the next day, again i did the same thing... and stomach upset again... confirm it's the olive oil...and bla bla bla

cheesillicious...i just mentioned extra cheese...cuz i love cheese...anytype also i like...