Sign in to follow this  
MeLuvChocolates

cosmetics in bangkok

I got a friend going to bangkok soon. So planning to ask her to bring me back good makeups that are unavailable here ... or makeup that are cheaper over there...

Please give me your opinion and where to get it

p/s- Mod, can you delete the other topic. there was some error. so terpost the topic twice. thank you ;P

Edited by MeLuvChocolates

tiffa by kanebo at all the watson stores. nars also as said by frolic_pjann.

even tho we have brands that they have here, but they do carry larger range of certain brands tht we have here.

i din see any tiffa in thailand before

not even in boots drug store

U can check out Boots pharmacy.They have nice selection of cosmetics like No.7, which is famous at UK.As frolic pjann said, u can find NARS, at Central and Paragaon.Great stuffffff!!!!Love their glosses and multi purpose bronzer.They also have some local made cosmetic, more like Ianti and Missya.

Edited by bronze_chiqz

i din see any tiffa in thailand before

not even in boots drug store

tht's really odd -.-"

i bought all my tiffa stuffs from watson of central world(went back on 2nd thought to restock more XD..but they OOS on body milk), mbk(my very first stop to get tiffa stuffs. but went to other stores coz this particular one oos on handcream) and big c.

their kanebo freshel c line is also selling at watson over at bangkok...they carry the latest moist c line which i think pretty good for very very dry skin ppl(like me coz i have super dry cheek).

Edited by andrienne

even Kate cosmetics in Watson have newer range as compared to KL. they have eyegel liner in pot.. dun think i've seen it in kl

Khiels is available in Pavillion KL

The price of NARS blusher is 1150 baht (RM115) ,u can buy at central or siam paragon. during sales period,will get 10% discount. :)

and if u willing to try thai brand cosmetics ,i recommend some popular brands like cute press , oriental pricess , cosmeda.

visit their websites here :

http://www.cutepress.com/

http://www.orientalprincess.com/main.php

http://www.cosmedashop.com/index.htm

u can find all 3 shops at mbk :)

welcome to bangkok and enjoy shopping! :P

i pass by MBK watson like for a few time and I dont see tiffa *sob* sad miss a change to grab tiffa

I just went last month

frolic:

the gel eye liner is available in malaysia. currently sasa is hving promotion at 33.++

oh really? i've got it in japan. didnt buy it when i was at bkk, thinking it's available in kl. then i got it...

Offtopic : but i am using bobbi brown pot gel liner, which is awesome!

Have anybody ever bought MAC at Bangkok? I would like to compare the price between here in KL and Bangkok. Currently, I'm wearing the Studio Tech which cost me around Rm125 per powder. Please advised.

Hi everyone!

I'm going to Hadyai next mth. Juz want to know the price of cosmetics & skin care at Hadyai, whet it cheap or expensive compared to msia. Any kryolan products there?

Just go to the boots outlet opposite lee gardens if I’m not mistaken and have a look at their cosmetic and skincare. Plenty to choose from :) in my opinion, they are def cheaper and a steal if they're on sale!

Hi babes......! I'm going to Bangkok in the March school holidays! ^.^

I'm interested to buy some make up there too!

What other brands do they have there that we don't have here?

Do they have Majolica Majorca, Kiss Me, Heroine Make or Dodo/Palgantong?

Thanks in advance~~!! ^.^

Edited by shire

haha that's so true :P

i saw Tiffa in Chinatown's Watson, No.7 in MBK's Boots and they also have Missha in MBK ^.^

Have anybody ever bought MAC at Bangkok? I would like to compare the price between here in KL and Bangkok. Currently, I'm wearing the Studio Tech which cost me around Rm125 per powder. Please advised.

MAC is more expensive in Bangkok..cos i kena..I bought FAFI #verve-acious at THB940 in BKK

But come back...after FAFI launched here they only selling at RM80..*sob sob* so i got another #sassed-up here XDD

But MAC in S'pore Airport is cheaper than M'sia

Ah yaa.. dont think that because you're going to BKK or Indonesia that the makeup is cheaper because they do incur higher taxes and tariff.

Hi babes......! I'm going to Bangkok in the March school holidays! ^.^

I'm interested to buy some make up there too!

What other brands do they have there that we don't have here?

Do they have Majolica Majorca, Kiss Me, Heroine Make or Dodo/Palgantong?

Thanks in advance~~!! ^.^

Does Bangkok have those make up that you listed above?

Will Japanese and Korean cosmetics available in Malaysia be cheaper in Thailand?

Edited by love^hurts

I'm sorry, I don't know because I've been there for a short while only. :)

However, I read from other forums that they are not sold in Bangkok too, except for Dodo Club near Siam Square.

No, the price of most Japanese and Korean cosmetics there is almost the same as in Malaysia. :)