Sign in to follow this  
hunnybunny

Shopping Spree [January 2008]

all from sg wang :)

hey babes..1st time posting here..do tell me if i haf made any mistakes in posting my pics... :)

so..here r some of my buys for chinese new year..

from topshop (RM59.00-a steal!)

front

back

i have no idea how im gonna wear it..i think i haf to wear sumthing inside with this ... hmm..any ideas on how and wad to wear it with??n the material is soft n shiny..

laydesoul... your dresses are a real steal! Love them, especially the green one with floral print and satiny sash! So classically pretty :thumbup1:

huixian86.. am agreeing with you that the Topshop piece is definitely a great bargain! Yeah, I guess you should layer it with a bright tube or a contrasting strappy top? And pair those with skinny jeans. Subtle yet sexy... :)

hey babes..1st time posting here..do tell me if i haf made any mistakes in posting my pics... :)

so..here r some of my buys for chinese new year..

from topshop (RM59.00-a steal!)

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc34/hu...86/DSC00518.jpg

front

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc34/hu...86/DSC00519.jpg

back

Nice top! :thumbup1:

WARNING: Kindly remove %7Boption%7D tags when quoting. Thanks.

Edited by weN

Corren: thanks for the ideas babe!! they sound wonderful.. :) i actually bought a Nubra so that i can wear it just like dat..haha..

Wow!!! You're so daring! Hehehe... but I support your decision to wear it just like that! We're, after all, only young once! Haha..

Corren: haha! i agree with u! actually..im not so daring...dun haf de boobs to fill the top up..hehe! planning on getting some striking tubes later as u suggested.. :)

Cynz: Nice CK innerwear! how much izzit?

Edited by huixian86

ballerina, yah! haha..im a student too but is uni student la..bought those when my family was in kl..hehe..i bought mine in SEED klcc..i din think the nichii dress looked nice at 1st but decided to try it anyway..mana tahu it looks good... :)

ooh, i'm in upper6 now =) yeah.. some clothes don't look nice at first but when u try it. whoo~ it look perfect on u.

cynzz: how much is the bra from triumph( that's the party bra rite) , and love your ck innerwear also...:)

^ I like the puff sleeve grey dress from Nichi. How much was the dress/tunic top?

lovemail, I like the yellow top, how much is it and is this from seed?

Another simple coach at a bargain. This baby will arrive in a few days time

b7b1_1-1.jpg

this coach is nice, how much did u get it for cas?

Thanks liv. This one was a steal at only USD103 with express shipping since the retail price is actually USD198.

my spree during november... ^_^ will post up my spree in December and January soon.... :P

both from Topshop

wow..i like ur both blue tops frm topshop!! nice =) wear and show us =)

lovemail: I love the yellow top, both the dresses and the white work top! How much were they?

Cas: The Coach bag is gorgeous!! Love the shape..such a bargain!

cas, u mean u only paid USD103? thats super cheap!

laydesoul, lol yes, actually the bag came up to only USD71. Wasn't expecting to win the bid as i bid 5 minutes before end time. Ebay US is very competitive. Shipping came up to USD32. It's a steal isn't it? :)

Cel, Thanks! Can't wait for it to arrive :)

shan shan, thanks, it's a real bargain. Hate paying retail prices. Although it's not the latest, i still love it