Sign in to follow this  
hunnybunny

Shopping Spree [January 2008]

sweetyangel..really? both same? urs is wat color? i know the silk turtle neck one u have...another one also u got ar? such a coincidence ler..haha...!

danielle..yea can pair it with skinnies but, i cannot wear skinny jeans coz i dun have slim legs..plus the cardigan if i button it up then will be very tight..haha...need to lose some fats on my belly first...i bought it knowing that i cant fit nicely in it..kinda regret now..

Edited by cynnz

sweetyangel..really? both same? urs is wat color? i know the silk turtle neck one u have...another one also u got ar? such a coincidence ler..haha...!

Mine is white....

buy4new-7.jpg

RM 2.50 with thin brush easy for drawing line

buy3new-9-1-2.jpg

RM 5.00

buy2new-11.jpg

RM 5.00

All from Kepong Baru pasar malam (Sunday) :lol:

descafe: thanks .. i got it from topshop KLCC ^^

Cas thanks^^ i love the foot cream... the hand cream is okay , the smell is very sweet like vanilla ...

Corren the scent is very pleasant and comfortable. its very subtle , light n fresh...sorry, im not good at describing scent.. haha and yes the bottle is very cute^^ wanted to get Hugo Boss XX next!!

oh btw, the G2000 shirt looks better in real life

the pic doesnt do justice to just how pretty the shirt is lol

Oh, I think the tops are not the discounted item right? Should be very expensive.

is it comfortable? some of my shoes are kinda hard.. n hurt my feet >_< poor me

Yes it is very comfortable..however, didnt test it out if I walk long distace.I think it is very difficult to find one shoes which is really really comfortable.

Mine is white....

RM 2.50 with thin brush easy for drawing line

RM 5.00

RM 5.00

All from Kepong Baru pasar malam (Sunday) :lol:

Very good bargain!! :thumbup1: by the way, what is the thin brush 's function?

online shopping again!

been working.. so no time to shop.. best source for shopping. lol :whistling:

cutesy heart print flats from cutesygirl.com

cosmo-s_greenmultiheartb.jpg

junkfood rolling stones tunic from choiceshirts.com

PL-00197C-det.jpg

supre umbrella prints dress from supre.au

24602.jpg

polka dots tube from tw spree

candycheng0603img600x35km5.jpg

grey vest from tw spree

far331023-img401x600-1190790747____3077-

zebra print scarf from tw spree

littleclovergirlimg500xfk6.jpg

laydesoul, I like the croc print bag and the strapless dress. How much were they? :)

wen, the croc print bag is rm29.90 from sg wang. the shop is located on ground floor next to voir. its a pretty big shop. the owner owns 2 shops on the same floor. do you know which one i'm talking about?

the green piece is actually a tube top. its only rm25 from one of the 'everything for rm25' shops. they're located on the 3rd floor if i'm not mistaken. i can't remember where it is.

wen, the croc print bag is rm29.90 from sg wang. the shop is located on ground floor next to voir. its a pretty big shop. the owner owns 2 shops on the same floor. do you know which one i'm talking about?

the green piece is actually a tube top. its only rm25 from one of the 'everything for rm25' shops. they're located on the 3rd floor if i'm not mistaken. i can't remember where it is.

WOW! Good buy! And I like the floral dress, where did you get it? How much was it?

hey babes..1st time posting here..do tell me if i haf made any mistakes in posting my pics... :)

so..here r some of my buys for chinese new year..

from topshop (RM59.00-a steal!)

DSC00518.jpg

front

DSC00519.jpg

back

i have no idea how im gonna wear it..i think i haf to wear sumthing inside with this ... hmm..any ideas on how and wad to wear it with??n the material is soft n shiny..

Nichii(RM 59.90 and RM39.90)

DSC00520.jpg

DSC00521.jpg

Romp (RM59.90)

DSC00510.jpg

DSC00523.jpg

i think its 6 per post ya? haha..

Edited by huixian86

continue here..:)

(RM 20 or sth like dat.from Sungei Wang)

DSC00524.jpg

front

DSC00525.jpg

back

(RM 25 from Times Square)

DSC00511.jpg

tiramisu(RM 20 sth also): DSC00513.jpg

DSC00515.jpg

RM10 from times square

some basics from seed and mng

DSC00514.jpg

ok..thats it!the prices are quite reasonable for my clothes..:) will be shopping for more clothes and maybe some shoes too dis sunday..hope to post sth up by then..hehe

Edited by huixian86

That's a good deal that you got for the bag. Unfortunately I don't frequent Sg. Wang all that often so I wouldn't have a clue where the shop is but that's okay as I'm not in KL anyways. :) Thanks for sharing though! And the tube top definitely looks cute and it's a farily good price as well :thumbsup: Good choice!

whitecoffee, its rm25 from times sq 3rd floor. a bargain, no? haha.

Hey, very good bargain! :thumbup1: I love it, I must got times square before CNY!

And I like Jay Chow too! :wub:

Edited by whitecoffee

Shan Shan & Whitecoffee - the thin brush is more suitable if u 1 2 draw line :)

Laydesoul, like ur floral tube dress ....

Edited by SweetyAngel

hui xian.. i like the black nichii. ive been looking for that kind of shirt a long time ago.. and the black long sleeve in the last picture. i wanted to buy grey colour but i thought i ask my mom to go with me the next day and i don't have to pay on my own. well i'm still a student cannot to buy my own clothes yet. but the next day i went there. no more size! left L size. too big for me. T.T

ballerina, yah! haha..im a student too but is uni student la..bought those when my family was in kl..hehe..i bought mine in SEED klcc..i din think the nichii dress looked nice at 1st but decided to try it anyway..mana tahu it looks good...:)

my december spree... :P

141220072053a.jpg

white scarf with silver lining from Miss Selfridge, striped turtle neck long sleeve top from Zara.

141220072054a.jpg

Dior skincare.

291220072062a.jpg

Triumph.

291220072063a.jpg

CK innerwear.

cynnz

i love all the inner wear you bought

the blue triumph bra and Ck striped bra is so cute :P