Sign in to follow this  
mixybabe

Where to go this Raya Holiday?

Any ideas on where to go this Raya weekend without having to drive too far....cuz of the Muslims balik kampung campaign. Maybe for a night stay thingy. Nice food, just for my bf and I....

Try Port Dickson. It’s just an hour away. Not too sure if hotel rooms are still available though. You can try Bayu Beach Resort, the beach there is clean and right in front of the hotel. For dinner you can try the Mexican Rest called El-Cactus. Serves good food.

Try Port Dickson. It's just an hour away. Not too sure if hotel rooms are still available though. You can try Bayu Beach Resort, the beach there is clean and right in front of the hotel. For dinner you can try the Mexican Rest called El-Cactus. Serves good food.

PD was my bf's suggestion at fisrt, but I thought PD beach is filthy...Perhaps I shall consider your idea now, Will do a research before I make up my mind. Thanks dear!

PD was my bf's suggestion at fisrt, but I thought PD beach is filthy...Perhaps I shall consider your idea now, Will do a research before I make up my mind. Thanks dear!

The public beach would be filthy since it will be peak season during raya holiday. The beach at Bayu Resort is fairly decent; not the best but it’s the closest beach from KL. Alternatively you can try Genting Highlands for a day trip. All the hotels are already fully booked tho, I checked :(

The public beach would be filthy since it will be peak season during raya holiday. The beach at Bayu Resort is fairly decent; not the best but it's the closest beach from KL. Alternatively you can try Genting Highlands for a day trip. All the hotels are already fully booked tho, I checked :(

Hmmm.....Genting is expensive.... will keep it for second option. Since u've checked the hotels....have to look for other alternatives then.

avillion port dickson water chalet ;)

nice nice

avillion port dickson water chalet ;)

nice nice

Yeah, stayed there once. Love it to the core. The bathroom is nice. But very pricey. anyways, thanks sissonne

am goin away 2 thailand wif momma ;) hehee.. yeah.. is gonna be a massage spree.. ( yes.. guys can enjoy massages too :P )

anwyayz.. in regards 2 PD : girl : look for those with private beaches, then u dun haf 2 evn worry about pollution / disgusting water ;0

i went to guaman ; nice.. very nice ;)

bit pricey, but nice :)

anwyayz..

may all you malaysian babes have a LOVELY raya holiday, with shitloads 2 celebrate, eat, enjoy and most of all : be safe, drive safe, and come back safe ( if u're going anywhere )..

Selamat.. Hari Raya.. ;)

am goin away 2 thailand wif momma ;) hehee.. yeah.. is gonna be a massage spree.. ( yes.. guys can enjoy massages too :P )

anwyayz.. in regards 2 PD : girl : look for those with private beaches, then u dun haf 2 evn worry about pollution / disgusting water ;0

i went to guaman ; nice.. very nice ;)

bit pricey, but nice :)

anwyayz..

may all you malaysian babes have a LOVELY raya holiday, with shitloads 2 celebrate, eat, enjoy and most of all : be safe, drive safe, and come back safe ( if u're going anywhere )..

Selamat.. Hari Raya.. ;)

Thailand.....nice place, love the food there. Street food. (Bizzare) I guess I will have to go cuti cuti malaysia, no time to go out of Malaysia. Hope u enjoy urself.

I'll do some research on PD, more in depth. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

2.5 to 3 hours only ma... far meh ?

cherating beach .. around that area alot of chalet or resort to stay. nice relaxing beach :)

If you drive fast enough you can reach kuantan within 2-2.5 hours. However since it’s the festive season there might be heavy traffic. So best drive to Kuantan when it’s non-peak. Nice place to just relax :)

yeah... kuantan is not a bad place .... if u think of shopping... kuantan is not the town... but u can relax in the beach (if cherating is a bit far , teluk cempedak is aso good but the beach is small and will be a lot of ppl)... u can try the local delicacies and their local food too...

i know what !!!!

bukit tinggi to play with rabbits !!!!

ahh sorry 2.5 to 3 hours is direct to cherating beach i forgot to mention this.

2 hours sure reach kuantan town if didnt stop alot.

alot of people started leaving town adi since yesterday.

Nothing much on my side, just getting my tyres replaced today so I can ride my bike up from Johor to Perak. If got enough time, perhaps even up to Penang then back to Johor again.

i know what !!!!

bukit tinggi to play with rabbits !!!!

maybe can stay in the french village..nice :clapclap:

I'm in Jakarta and a LOT of them have gone back to the home towns. The traffic here is amazing now. No jam and not many cars!

Alot of people call this the best time to be in Jakarta.

Unfortunately/fortunately (dependent on how you see it) I'm off to Singapore this Saturday followed by Korea and Bangkok! Quite excited because bangkok will be AWESOME for shopping.

Have a good Lebaran/Hari Raya y'all!

My first in 10 years!

Truth be told. The food here during ramadhan month isn't the same or as good as in Malaysia!

oh well michy, me working too so no worries ur not alone.

azxel, going peninsula tour in the red bike of urs ah ?

Thank you guys for all those recommendations on what to do during raya holiday. I ended up in Seremban. Althought it's just Seremban, but we love it as it's like a weekend getaway for the both my bf and i. We went there by train (safest transportation), spent 2days1night there. Ate a lot too......

Got what fun over there?? Share share..

nothing much ler... my bf went to visit his tattoo artist at Terminal1 complex. Other than that, we just walked around searching for nice food. The siew pow and Tau Sa Pia are very nice...........