Sign in to follow this  
kristina

What to give to your bf as Valentine's gift?

What's the nicest gift for your bf on Valentine's Day ?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What's the nicest gift for your bf on Valentine's Day ?

• Own-made chocolate cookies
    • Perfume
    • Watches
    • Own-made valentine's card
    • Wallet
    • other Own-made gifts

Made him cards every Valentine's day and birthday since 5years ago, did a scrap book filled with out pictures and memories we spent together, but he'll be leaving overseas for studies after valentine's day T.T

Do guys really 'expect' something on V day?

den v should ask ourself, do v expect gifts from our partner on special day? it doesnt hv to be in cash or exp stuff, important is ur heart and sincerity i guess.

I heard from my mum that getting your partner perfume/cologne is extreme bad luck for the relationship :/ Dono true or not.. But I don't want to risk it! :D

i'll give him ME! as his gf~ lol not really.. this year..we didn't celebrate V-day.. because.. we kinda forgot hahaha

next year, i think i might giving him nice clothes~

Just drag him out and select the gift together... Although it sounds lack of surprise, but really helpful to prevent both of us from buying something wrong. :lol:

wat i did for my bf was bake him american chocolate moist cake..he just loves chocolate n sweet food..early morning i went to deliver it to his house..n i bought a ring for him..suprisingly he bought me a ring too..lol..its was kinda funny when i gave him d ring n he took out his present for me n its a ring too..d funny part is tat i lay d cake onto a big piece of plate..after he finish eat his mum help him wash d plate n saw tat d plate have a small love shape in d middle..n she laugh n said even d plate oso got love ah..

i self handmade photo frame in heart shape, inside the frame do hav our love photo, put Ferraro Rocher Chocolates as decoration, accomapany with 1 Valentine card together courier to his office,will be a surprise for him soonly :D:D

I’m going to bake him a Nutella cheesecake and then give him a customized T-shirt that says ‘Sorry Girls, I’m Married” :)

I am giving him a couple tee which describes our love journey. :wub:

You guys are so creative la. I'm going to buy him a watch and also make a DIY card for him.

I'm going to bake him a Nutella cheesecake and then give him a customized T-shirt that says 'Sorry Girls, I'm Married" :)

Nice one. Btw, where do you customize those shirts??

im' giving him a deck of play cards which cannot be played coz i pasted 52 reasons why i love him all over the cards. :bounce:

got the idea of the net so thought it would be nice since he "loved" the playing cards so much during cny.

planning to get a set of cologne to go with it too. any recommendations of what smells good? :unsure: