Sign in to follow this  
Peachgal

Handsome and Pretty

pretty maybe when she is sweet looking... good looking tongue.gif handsome when he's good looking, can be mature... tongue.gif errr actually i dont really know how 2 define, when i think of it, then i'll come back ok tongue.gif

I think it would be rather difficult to have a clear definition except fer the fact that he/she are good looking. smile.gif

for me.. i'm not sure.. cos i dun usually use those words... i only like to say CUTE biggrin.gif he he

ahem... my meaning of cute is not = ugly but adorable ok????? hmph schmoll.gif

when i say cute, it means a whole lot of things.... if its a guy, it means WOW = handsome + cool + awesome + all the nice stuff

if its a girl, then it means WOW = beautiful / pretty + sweet + all the nice stuff

yeah usually i say cute as well, pretty n handsome seldom dont come out from me smile.gif either cute, sexy or macho biggrin.gif

handsome n pretty very hard to find la. man is da word used to describe a male whereas elegant would b da word to describe a female. based on my personal opinion. but i think that pretty n handsome dun really need to have good looks or wat i feel that they must have the charisma n originality. this is wat i consider handsome or pretty.

There are guys and girls who are both pretty and handsome at the same time.

take Ella from SHE for example. She's pretty as a girl, and handsome as a guy at the same time.

wish I was like that ...

handsome = means alot of hands wanna grab it

pretty = pitifully beautiful

handsome = good attitude, nice looking, macho, HOT, "yao yeng" tongue.gif

beautiful = pretty, sweet, nice face, good attitude, nice style... biggrin.gif

very hard to define...it depends on different ppl point of view.....different interpretation......some define it from physical, some define it from mentally state........for me.....everyone is pretty and handsome in their own way.....eeekss...dunnoe whether i answer the question or not...eeks

i got ma...

<--------nehhhh, post 2gether wit me wan le..

quite handsume de tongue.gif

errrmmm...urdoggy looks "pretty" instead of "handsome" to me...muahahhahaa biggrin.gif

actually quite true jess. ur doggie very pretty.