Sign in to follow this  
#ChRiS#

The best eye makeup remover you ever used...

i love lancome's eye and lip remover. a bit expensive than the rest(around rm90 or so,...couldn't remember the exact price). but it's really good. one wipe and most of it could come off.

Pond’s Cold Cream – I swear by this coz it works like a charm. One swipe and your entire make up comes off. Best of all, it has moisturizing properties so skin feel moisturized.

Pond's Cold Cream – I swear by this coz it works like a charm. One swipe and your entire make up comes off. Best of all, it has moisturizing properties so skin feel moisturized.

Really tht good?even to water proof mascara?i am using foam make up remover by Skin food now...find it's a bit oily..dunno will have oil seed or not..

Really tht good?even to water proof mascara?i am using foam make up remover by Skin food now...find it's a bit oily..dunno will have oil seed or not..

Yup, it’s affordable and works on waterproof mascara as well! Only around RM14 or so. Although instruction says to use your finger and leave it on then wash off, I use a cotton pad as it’s cleaner and easier.

can get it in watson or guardian right?

Yup any drugstore should have it. I always get mine at guardian. Currently there’s a 15% discount if I’m not mistaken. Let me know how it works for you should you purchase it :)

pond's cold cream is okay for me

but for me, it doesnt work well in removing the waterproof mascara though

need some time to wipe it off

but it removes other waterproof make up well

Edited by cyndi1218

I think removing waterproof mascara would always require extra effort, that’s why I don’t use waterproof mascara :) Anyway derave, whether it leaves an oily residue or not I always wash my face after removing my makeup. Feels cleaner. How about you girls?

after removing the makeup with makeup remover for sure i'll need to wash it again because the makeup remover will leave behind some residues+oily feeling.

Hi, I wanna ask if compared between Dermalogica Eye & Lip Makeup Remover with Origins Plantidote mega-mushroom eye makeup remover pads, which one is better? Has anyone used both before? Thanks...

I'm now using the 2nd bottle of Skinfood Milk Shake Point Make-up Remover... Loving it coz it's not drying and not greasy after use... :wub:

Loreal gentle lip and eye makeup remover (for waterproof makeup)!! Thumbs up for this!

I'm now using the 2nd bottle of Skinfood Milk Shake Point Make-up Remover... Loving it coz it's not drying and not greasy after use... :wub:

Is it suitable to remove other parts of the face as well?

Is it suitable to remove other parts of the face as well?

Cyndi, actually it can, but just it's better to use just for eye & lip, coz afraid it might be too oily for face... Better use cleansing milk to remove face make up coz you can massage it on the face, then can remove make up effectively and feel cleaner... :)

Hi everyone, let's share about the best eye makeup remover you ever used that's can fast removes waterproof mascara... :P

ELIANTO does the best eye make up remover thus far! They used to have 2 variants ie Green Tea & Deep Sea Water but somehow they've took those off the shelves and have replaced them with 2 new variants ie Pomegranate & Cucumber. They all do the job extremely well! And they only cost RM18 a piece! Dirt cheap and it goes a long way too! :) You should really give it a try. Even the most stubborn waterproof mascara goes away in one swipe!

Maybelline carries good eye make up remover too..if am not mistaken, costs RM15 (bluish liquid in small bottle).

Cheers :) xoxo

USING: MUJI oil cleanser to remove w/p mascara

review: very good. 50cents coin size of oil to remove mascara and face makeup, very clean... easy to rinse off and can be considered cheap. 400ml for about RM50. thumbs up! favourite so far :wub:

used: Elianto Green Tea eye makeup remover

review: very cheap and very good. efficiently removes waterproof mascara. that time about 2 yrs ago it's only RM16.

used: Simple EMR

review: sucks! the mascara didnt even smudge... throw away the whole darn bottle

used: NIVEA EMR

review: same as SIMPLE

used: Loreal Lip n EMR

review: very good. slightly more expensive than elianto, but works the same. (this means elianto more worth oh!!)

used: HABA Oil Cleansing to remove w/p mascara

review: need to use a lot to remove the mascara thus making my face very oily... and need to rinse a long time before totally clean... din like it :(

used: SHU UEMURA oil cleanser to remove w/p mascara (sample)

review: not too bad. need to use a lot too but easier to rinse off than HABA... not much comment.

Cyndi, actually it can, but just it's better to use just for eye & lip, coz afraid it might be too oily for face... Better use cleansing milk to remove face make up coz you can massage it on the face, then can remove make up effectively and feel cleaner... :)

I did use cleansing milk for double cleansing but due to my very acne prone skin, I am advised to use another make up remover before cleanisng milk so I am thinking whether this product is a good choice???

I did use cleansing milk for double cleansing but due to my very acne prone skin, I am advised to use another make up remover before cleanisng milk so I am thinking whether this product is a good choice???

Cyndi, eye make up remover is just eye make up remover... For face, you still need a seperate face make up remover... Due to your very acne-prone skin, it's not good to use 2 in 1 remover or cleansing oil... :)

Cyndi, eye make up remover is just eye make up remover... For face, you still need a seperate face make up remover... Due to your very acne-prone skin, it's not good to use 2 in 1 remover or cleansing oil... :)

So what should i be using? Any recommendations?

yea i have acne-prone skin n i'm using cleansing oil which is not advisable for my skin but very clean n easy to use

so wat is better then?

for E&LMR elianto & loreal 1 works best on me

after hearing Chris make her comment on SF milkshake makeup remover i'm keen to try =D

Edited by CiiMouMou