Sign in to follow this  
#ChRiS#

The best eye makeup remover you ever used...

I'm using Aritistry Eyes and lip makeup removal. Very efficient in cleaning marscara n eye liners. Just one two wipe can clean.

Last time I use other brand one, need to rub alot times to clean off.

Im using Loreal the lip and eye makeup remover for waterproof makeup. Remove my waterproof mascara and eyeliner very well and very satisfied with it

I'm using it now... Very satisfy with it too... :clapclap:

jaylachin i think loreal and elianto work on similar concept, there is oil and...water i think and you have to mix it.... :) so both should work equally well

Currently, I using Maybelline eye make-up remover..

It's a bit oily and need to wipe hardly to remove mascara and eyeliner.

origins- Plantidote mega-mushroom eye makeup remover pads with therapeutic benefits.

im satisfied with this.it;s oil free, come with pads. nice and gentle.

org_0AW201_wide_lrg.jpg

origins- Plantidote mega-mushroom eye makeup remover pads with therapeutic benefits.

im satisfied with this.it;s oil free, come with pads. nice and gentle.

is it good? can it remove all waterproof makeup?? :)

how much is the origins eye make up remover?

I'm using Loreal Eye and Lip Make up remover too... It works well to me, some more it's affordable. not more than RM30.

Those wipe off wet tissue cant remove away those stubborn waterproof mascara.

ive got the liquidlast liner from mac and its very hard to remove, so which make up remover would you people recommend, i use the l'oreal gentle cleansing remover but it doesnt help!

Hi babes, i m using Loreal the lip and eye makeup remover for waterproof mascara makeup. using 5th bottles already (cos i apply mascare & eyeliner everyday) heee heee...

It actually remove my waterproof mascara and eyeliner very well plus it was really cheap especially getting 15% off during sales... therefore, i stick to this brand lo. :wub::wub:

Previously tried maybelline & Lancome brand before, both r nice too.

Personally like the Lancome milk cleanser for face & eye very well, 500ml for RM140 onli. Very worth! And i've been used for 3 bottles too!

Hi everyone, let's share about the best eye makeup remover you ever used that's can fast removes waterproof mascara... :P

I'm now using Mary Kay's eye makeup remover, it's sooo gentle i even use it to remove makeup for my whole face. Follow by cleanser to clean my face thoroughly... :lol:

eyemakeupremover.jpg

i use lancome eye n lip remover vy good for waterproof eye make up. used it for 7years liao. brought other brand but use once or twice then give to friends liao. i had try elianto too oily, maybeline also vy oily (sample when i brought mascara), loreal ok also but i still prefer lancome coz it is suit for sensitive eyes. eyes is vy important for lady so i better buy a good one.

oh oh.. i used e fasio eye n lips remover! it doesnt hurt ma eyes n i find it very effective! jus put on e cotton pad n let it absorve on ya lids b4 sliding downwards 2 remove e mascara on eyes! worth trying! :)

skin type: oily....acne skin

Make up remover use: Simple and Mary Kay

Simple: oil free. which is good for my acne skin. fresh feeling. RM15-RM20...cant remember. No greasy feeling

Mary Kay: A good one. Just bought it recently. RM60.No greasy feeling

Before this i use Shu Uemera. I know alot of people have been raving about this product. but it doesnt work for me. small bumps start to appear. and its a lil greasy feeling. For me.

I dont use both at the same time though. depends....on my mood. both of these brand equally good. and yes i will continue to buy if i finish them.

Suppose to try Pre Cleanse by Dermalogica. But...its time for me to cut down cost on my skin care product.

Edited by waterlily777