Sign in to follow this  
#ChRiS#

The best eye makeup remover you ever used...

Hi everyone, let's share about the best eye makeup remover you ever used that's can fast removes waterproof mascara... :P

I'm using Clinique's Take The Day Off now... Quite satisfy with the result, quick and non-drying... Coz i have very oily skin, i must use very waterproof mascara... Any other suggestion?

I am using Lancome Non-Oily Instant Cleanser for Sensitive Eyes. It works well on me:thumbup1:

im using L'oreal Cleansing Milk Make up remover...

works pretty well for me...

gentle yet moisturising... :thumbup1:

im using L'oreal Cleansing Milk Make up remover...

works pretty well for me...

gentle yet moisturising... :thumbup1:

I am using Lancome Non-Oily Instant Cleanser for Sensitive Eyes. It works well on me:thumbup1:

Yarr, i've tried the Lancome one, not bad... But the Loreal's cleansing milk is a bit too greasy for me and can't remove my waterproof mascara... <_<

hi,,,

for me i finish the eye make up remover very fast coz i put on make up everyday therefore i am using kanebo eye make up remover for 35 or 37 dollars.... coz its cheap, effective and affordable... heh.... and its good.....

hiya!

i have been using clarins demaquillant express instant eye make up remover,its for waterproof n heavly makeup as well as sensitive eyes. i have been using it for years and am very satisfied with the result. i use to use make up everyday and water proof mascara plus i wear contact lenses and this remover has served me well. :wub:

Edited by mthree

i'm using simple eye make up remover, i use waterproof mascara as well, it works pretty good for me, and it's non greasy too (cuz i also have oily skin)

Yarr, i've tried the Lancome one, not bad... But the Loreal's cleansing milk is a bit too greasy for me and can't remove my waterproof mascara... <_<

eh how come?

cuz i have oily skin and if i use oil based ones makes my skin greasy...

i manage to remove my waterproof mascara gently and effectivey...

wont be oily lor :)

hmm, I'm using the Simple eye makeup remover. Doesn't work well. Can't remove my waterproof mascara at all. I'm using the Fasio waterproof mascara..

Looking for an affordable and effective waterproof mascara remover now...

hiya!

i have been using clarins demaquillant express instant eye make up remover,its for waterproof n heavly makeup as well as sensitive eyes. i have been using it for years and am very satisfied with the result. i use to use make up everyday and water proof mascara plus i wear contact lenses and this remover has served me well. :wub:

hi mthree, may i know how much is it and how many ml? :unsure:

using Sheseido Eye and Lip makeup remover, easily take off waterproof mascara but hv a little bit oily. I'm very satisfied with tis remover although is a bit oily coz the smell is very nice. :)

I am using Pond's cleansing & make-up removing towelettes. It's a 8" by 6" in size cloth come in a handy 30 pack package. It's the best i've ever used. Non oily, clean, will even remove waterproof mascara. The first thing I noticed about the towelettes is the fragrance. It smell good. The best about this make-up remover is the price is cheap yet i can just wipe away all my make-up from my face clean without rinsing and it infused with chamomile, vitamin e and triple tea antioxidant complex.

I am using Pond's cleansing & make-up removing towelettes. It's a 8" by 6" in size cloth come in a handy 30 pack package. It's the best i've ever used. Non oily, clean, will even remove waterproof mascara. The first thing I noticed about the towelettes is the fragrance. It smell good. The best about this make-up remover is the price is cheap yet i can just wipe away all my make-up from my face clean without rinsing and it infused with chamomile, vitamin e and triple tea antioxidant complex.

that sounds great! how much issit? wonder whether its available in malaysia :rolleyes:

that sounds great! how much issit? wonder whether its available in malaysia :rolleyes:

It's not just sounds great but it is perfect. I am not sure Malaysia have it or not. You can check it from Watson, Guardian or wherever it is. They have 3 different kind but the another 2 are not make-up remover. They are face wipe which act like cleaner but the ingredients look good on our skin. They look like this......

img_cleansweep.jpg This is what i used for removing make-up (US$ 5.99). If convert still cheap.

img_exfocleansweep.jpg This is for exfoliation. It contains cucumber extract, microbeads, green tea and aloe vera (US$ 5.99)

img_dramaresults.jpg This is for matured skin. It contain alpha hydroxy, retinol and vitamin c. (US$ 5.99)

bioreut6.jpg

I'm currently using this.and it works very well on my waterproof mascara.

I bought it in Taipei after I saw the ad on the telly.It's only NT 199. It comes with a very nice box with 50 pieces of the mascara remover pads.

Using Loreal the lip and eye makeup remover for waterproof makeup. using 2nd bottle alreadi.

Remove my waterproof mascara and eyeliner very well

Better than the previous remover that I used from Skinfood and cycberworks. <_<

I am using Loreal make up remover & Bioessence. It's good.

This is a bit off topic, however has anyone watch Ladies First? They introduce this really cool make up remover that's very awesome. You don't need to wash your face after use it to remove your makeup. Can even straight go to sleep. Kevin and the host highly recommend it. The bottle is a transparent bottle with transparent liquid. It's the pump type of bottle. I hope there's someone that knows what I'm saying. Anyone of you know what brand it is?

This is a bit off topic, however has anyone watch Ladies First? They introduce this really cool make up remover that's very awesome. You don't need to wash your face after use it to remove your makeup. Can even straight go to sleep. Kevin and the host highly recommend it. The bottle is a transparent bottle with transparent liquid. It's the pump type of bottle. I hope there's someone that knows what I'm saying. Anyone of you know what brand it is?

The one i am using, Pond's cleansing & make-up removing towelettes doesn't need to rinse or wash the face too. You can directly just wipe your whole face and go to sleep. Don't even need a face cotton because it is a cloth. That's what i love about it best.

using Sheseido Eye and Lip makeup remover, easily take off waterproof mascara but hv a little bit oily. I'm very satisfied with tis remover although is a bit oily coz the smell is very nice. :)

I am using this too...I'm also very satisfied with it and I agree that it smells great :rolleyes:

Im using Loreal the lip and eye makeup remover for waterproof makeup. Remove my waterproof mascara and eyeliner very well and very satisfied with it