Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

Juicy Couture

I think the things at dorga and closet are cheap because they are probably leftover stocks from past seasons. If you want to get the most current Juicy Couture clothes, go to Belle at KLCC. They also have Seven jeans there.

I think the things at dorga and closet are cheap because they are probably leftover stocks from past seasons. If you want to get the most current Juicy Couture clothes, go to Belle at KLCC. They also have Seven jeans there.

hmmm...could be...i think im gona check it out tomorw...am quite curious if they are real or fake hehe... rolleyes.gif coz if they are real and the reason is bcoz they are from past seasons then its fine..i dont really mind... tongue.gif what floor is it located?

Err...I'm not really sure. All I know is that when you come in from the main entrance (starbucks entrance with the information counter there), you have to use the escalator on the most left corner. The shop is facing the escalators. Better check the directory smile.gif

whoa, i love juicy couture too!! esp their royale range, love their logo. I was so tempted at one time, i almost bought it off ebay! but i heard most of the juicy couture in ebay is fake & the S size is huge sad.gif I think i need XS/XXS from Juicy!!!

How 2 tell d real fr d fake 1s..? Juz curious... tongue.gif

R those fake..? confused1.gif I saw it 2 n it was quite cheap...

No they're original...you can feel it in the quality, but they are either VERY old stock or reject items.

No they're original...you can feel it in the quality, but they are either VERY old stock or reject items.

erm but sometimes when i find it on net...n i can c they r selling de desgin in couple of weeks... blink.gif

i do heard my frens cousin say b4 tat de price wont b so cheap..but really hard to diff real or fake ler even de 7 jeans also....very very comfortable!

they do sell other like bag from juicy...

but heard many ppl told me tat bella boutique actually dun ve de license to sell juicy in m'sia...so they hide it at de corner there...this is wat i heard ler blink.gif

but heard many ppl told me tat bella boutique actually dun ve de license to sell juicy in m'sia...so they hide it at de corner there...this is wat i heard ler blink.gif

Hmm....hehe we could try to email the ppl at the Juicy boutique in LA and ask tongue.gif

Huh? Original? Then quite worth it wor... Coz it's REALLY really cheap, like less than RM70... Even if old n rejected, after all, if u pay 4 THT kinda price, can't xpect 2 get great quality, rite? I thought tht with tht price, can only get replicas... tongue.gif

juicy couture is still not so famous in m'sia now la...like if u really wear de whole set to walk in sg wang....ppl will look at u like very weird....

juicy couture is still not so famous in m'sia now la...like if u really wear de whole set to walk in sg wang....ppl will look at u like very weird....

It's a good thing that it's not too popular here or else we'll have to keep bumping into other Juicy girls! =D

i've alredy checked out dorga and closet... i dont think their tracksuits are fake bt they look like they'r second hands...coz they look pretty worn out and they dont have the original tags anymore.. and the other juicy items they sell like the bags and the slippers look like they've alredy been used as well...so i guess that's the reason y they'r selling it so cheap...

i just found out about this brand yesterday. i'm so 'out-dated' d. hahaaaa... anyway, i wonder klcc belle still have it in cheaper price?

sorry wrong info, it is TriBeCa at KLCC selling some of the Juicy couture itmes. :P heheh not belle. they wont sell it in cheaper price.

I went to the store yesterday a pavillion. the interior design is freaking fab! I saw the store in usa..it was only biasa2. Malaysia's juicy store is waay better. I fell in love with everything and went 'jakun' for a while. My bf looks at me totally weird since i was like 'waa look at this'..'eeee i want this'..hahaha but one thing is about the price, its waaay too expensive. I can afford if im in usa but not in malaysia lol..since i noticed the prices are slightly higher than it's retail price in the US, but that's normal in Malaysia for luxury goods right?

I hate the tax, it makes all designer stuff expensive here. :(

owh there this one dress was like RM22,950. Well the only thing I'll probably ever afford in there is the socks! :(

p/s : anyone heard of rocawear? Its owned by Jay-Z, the hip hop singer. They have good clothes plus terry and velour track suits. Something like Baby phat kinda style. I got my velour track suit in hot pink for a only 100usd. check this site then www.rocawear.com

Hi Malaysian babes,

I'm lived in dublin at moment, juicy couture is really popular here. If anybody want we to get it for you guys, just email me and i try my best to do shopping for you all.My work as personal shopper really became handy.Might help if you find some picture for the things you want and after that we can do some arrangement.Honestty required with this trade plz.

Hi Malaysian babes,

I'm lived in dublin at moment, juicy couture is really popular here. If anybody want we to get it for you guys not just juicy couture maybe other items that hard to find in Malaysia, just email me and i try my best to do shopping for you all.My work as personal shopper really became handy.Might help if you find some picture for the things you want and after that we can do some arrangement.Honestty required with this trade plz.

how much will it cost me if i wanna buy the trekkies from the pavilion store?

Yeah,I love Juicy Couture very much.However,I can hardly to afford their products,ways too expensive in M

sia(Pavilion)...It's a sad thing for me...

Guess overseas' are more cheaper..

Many Hollywood celebrities always wear Juicy products...nice nice~