Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

Tattoo

my parents don't agree on me or my brother having tattoo as well, not coz of the perception but it's because of the needle they use (HIV), those blood contamination... arrgh, wow USD40 for 2, that is not a good deal, but a really really good deal, it costs like CHF 200-300 to get one in Swiss, bad heh? There's only 1 tattoo shop in this city and Swiss stuff is expensive, I am gonna pierce my ear later biggrin.gif

USD 40 for 2 ... GOOD DEAL ... i plan to get a tattoo too ... but too expensive .... abuv CAD 200 / tattoo ... depends on how large and complicated is that tattoo u want ... in Msia ... ppl still thinks that having tattoo means u are a gangster ... juz like last time ... they think piercings and having colored hair represents gangsterism ... but i believe when tattoo become more common ... ppl will change their perception smile.gif Influence by trend...

not safe and not good for future as well

if u really want one

get one where its not obvious during working hours

so might as well dont get one.. cuz u'll always be covering it tongue.gif

get somewhere that it can be obvious and not obvious, like your lower back where it can be and cant be obvious. Err... my friends already call me gangster if i get one then errrrr....

ermmm...my parents not allow too. for me, im not so into it. so its ok for..my frens got tatto too but doesnt mean they r gangster...but if guys ve too too much tattoo ll give ppl first impression tat he is bad...b4 kn owing him in person....

Im gonna get one at my inner right ankle while the other is gonna be at my back just below my birthmark. WB, I'll post the pic after I get it done ok?! wink.gif

A tattoo with pig head but a dragon body eh? Sounds cool but not sth I would do! Why don't you get it instead, Nivac? Then dont forget to show us, yeah? rolleyes.gif

As for getting tattoo's on lower back I think its too common fer a girl. That aside I heard that getting a tattoo on your lower back would mean that you wont be able to receive anastetic or sth during labor for child birth as they administer it thru your lower back. So then, I dont think I want that!! tongue.gif

I've been thinking a lot bout the place to have a tattoo as well since in future when you work it might not be desireable with your employers but then I guess Im just gonna take the risk, or if not I'll just wear pant suit to work everyday! biggrin.gif

Well, you can always check out the tattoo parlour before you decide you want to have it done thre. Make sure the place is clean, brightly lit, they open a new needle for you, that they sterilize the needle in the autoclave, and they pour new ink into a small container just for your tattoo. Better still if you can watch the artist at work tattooing a customer. These are some tips that I got off the Internet to ensure that you would not get infected by HIV. wink.gif

ahhh r u in the States? here in swiss is expensive n i can find only 1 shop sad.gif

Yes, Im in the States. Here in my small town there's only one tattoo parlour as well and they give USD 10 off for students. So then, I think its a pretty good deal. Min for tattoo would be USD 50 but then if student then USD 40 loh. wink.gif

that's really cool.... wish that the price here could be cheaper but no... sad.gif

Then prolly try and get it when you get back to M'sia loh. My cousin got one fer RM 150. wink.gif

150? is it just a small one? noo colour?

Its plain black work. Its actually a chinese character, Love. I have no idea how big it is as I've only seen it on photo. He got it done after I left. Im guessing its bout 2"x2". Anyway, color tattoos may seem nice when you first get it but then it's high maintenance as you would always have to go for touch-ups. Besides, by the time you're old the color tattoo isn't as long lasting as a plain black work. I know here in US they dont charge you for touch-ups but I think they do back in M'sia tho. So then, thats sth you might wanna consider. wink.gif

Well, not everyone has the impulse to get it! That aside there are many factors to consider when it comes to getting a tattoo. smile.gif

cool!!

i'll be waiting for your pics soon yeah!!

you go girl! clap.gif

wink.gif Sure thing. Counting down the hours to getting it now! LOL. biggrin.gif But then apparently the weather forecast says that its gonna snow tmw! doh.gif Im just hoping that its not heavy snowfall but just light drizzles of it. If not then have to postpone plan! blink.gif

what design ?

what design ?

My horoscope sign and the other is a lettering below my birthmark. Be patient and I'll post the pics up after I get my tattoo done! wink.gif

tattoo ur whole upper torso

tattoo ur whole upper torso

I believe that less is more so then its always best to keep it simple. Besides, Im a person who likes to keep thinks in a low-profile so then, tattooin the whole upper torso is not my cup of tea. Since you suggested it, why dont you go do it instead eh? tongue.gif

nah

mahal hahaa

oH MY GOD !!!! Tattoo!!!!!!!!!!1 i LIKE IT !!!! wub.gif

dUN THINK TOO MUCH.. JUS GO A HEAD TO DO DA....

support u..... kekeke...

do a real tattoo???ouch ouch ouchh,,,,isn't that gonna hurt?but what if u get bored of the design ady??

how are u going to take it out?????????ouch ouch ouch...

hehe, it's better if it's the temporary..