Sign in to follow this  
adrian0229

wat is d most romantic present u ever receive?

as the topic above.....

mind u all share wat present u had receive that u feel nice,romantic n unforgettable?

coz my gf birthday is coming lo.......

i will buy flower n cake lo..... biggrin.gif any better n cute suggestion?

thanks!

hie adrian~

i receive flowers on my bday too..

romantic ones i don have...

a cd with a romantic song got la.. tongue.gif

erm dun buy flower unless you are going to ask someone else to deliver to her (to college if she is still studying... to her office if she is working) heheh... surprise surprise.. and.. erm pretend that you didnt get anything for her besides the flower and hide the present somewhere.. ekeke... surprise surprise.... smile.gif awww i love surprises tongue.gif

Mine?? Was a hand copy of lyrics. I think it's romantic, because all the lyrics are what i liked and very meaningful. And the most important point is he hand copied for me

mine was the most unforgettable to me over the past four years of courtship...as i always assume or argue with my bf that he doesnht understand me....i realised it was all my silliness that xmas eve...

we had a very ordinary dinner and then he blurted that he is in a rush to the toilet..he demanded me to go with him and wait outside so i can carry his laptop..then, he actualy led me to the cinema to watch kung fu hustle, my favourite coz i like stephen chow's movies....that was the first...

after movie, we went to join the crowd in a pub....then we headed home....as i drank a bit, i drove home....he took out his laptop saying he needs to finish up his report...so i said ok...and he asked if i can turn off the radio coz the songs sucked!

i obeyed him and at that moment, he switched on 100 years by five for fighting....my heart melted coz i really love that song....then followed by Keane's songs.....my tears kept flowing coz i was really surprised that all this tiny things and the songs that i love, he took notice....

my impression of him being cold or 'dun care' has finally subsidied....

adrian, i think the best present for gf is to find out what she really adores, then you give it to her.....sometimes tiny thing touches her heart....even just a slip of note hidden somewhere in her room.....it means more than your words....

wow berlyn.. that's so sweet of him! wub.gif very touching.. crybaby.gif

flowers alwiz work i guess.. but it's too common.. smile.gif

mine was the most unforgettable to me over the past four years of courtship...as i always assume or argue with my bf that he doesnht understand me....i realised it was all my silliness that xmas eve...

we had a very ordinary dinner and then he blurted that he is in a rush to the toilet..he demanded me to go with him and wait outside so i can carry his laptop..then, he actualy led me to the cinema to watch kung fu hustle, my favourite coz i like stephen chow's movies....that was the first...

after movie, we went to join the crowd in a pub....then we headed home....as i drank a bit, i drove home....he took out his laptop saying he needs to finish up his report...so i said ok...and he asked if i can turn off the radio coz the songs sucked!

i obeyed him and at that moment, he switched on 100 years by five for fighting....my heart melted coz i really love that song....then followed by Keane's songs.....my tears kept flowing coz i was really surprised that all this tiny things and the songs that i love, he took notice....

my impression of him being cold or 'dun care' has finally subsidied....

adrian, i think the best present for gf is to find out what she really adores, then you give it to her.....sometimes tiny thing touches her heart....even just a slip of note hidden somewhere in her room.....it means more than your words....

woh...that is very sweet

u r lucky to hav him smile.gif

no need to buy very expensive gifts or go for fancy dinner... girl's heart can be touched very easily by silly little things

mine were surprises... little gestures that ppl tend to think isnt important is actually the most important in a relationship...

like some ppl think... that a sentence as simple as I LOVE U.... doesnt need to be spoken... some ppl think that "oh... u should know i love u.. i dunnit to tell u anymore" WRONG... u should always telll the person u love that u love them.... or u'll regret next time...

simple gestures like holding hands.... giving each other a hug..... etc...

last time in college, i had finals.. my bf finish his finals adee but i still had one exam to go... at first i ask him to come and teman me in college... but he say he dun wan ccoz he gotta go somewhere sad.gif that time i so disappointed...

after the exam, i was so bummed out coz it was hard... suddenly my bf came and hug me from behind... scared the living daylights out of me.... but it was awesome wub.gif i felt so special at that time.... felt so loved....

he did a few more things but i lazy to type... i love surprises a lot...

soe ppl are jsut sooo sooo lucky rolleyes.gif

haha rayleen story remind me of my ex...tis is really a great suprises

n i like then very much too...

d first day of college in subang taylors....i m so scared cos no friends there at all..hav to take ktm back summore.those who studying there should know that its quite far from college..my ex give me a call b4 my class end ask me to bcareful n say sorry cos he dunno d way to my college(disappointed)..but know wat..?once i step out to d college he is waiting in front of d guard house..i m so suprise n happy to see him..realy appreciate wat has he done

another suprise is on my birthday tis year....he didnt call me d day b4 my birthday 1200 oclock n he didnt give me a call n even a msg on tat day...so sad.so i went to col with a sad n dissapointed feeling..but haha when i step out d college (he pakat wit my friend edi) he giv me a bouquet of colourful rose..so big suprise n very very touch to see him...so pai seh u know everybody is looking at it..but its really sweet

many more ..but as rayleen say lazy to type hehe :ops:

after read all ur reply,i really feel that flower really will make a girl heart melt.....

so far,i think girls really lik surprise........but dun bcoz of it,u love that guy who is alwaz gip surprise 2 u......

choose the guy who really love u not a guy who will alwaz gip u surprise rolleyes.gif

after read all ur reply,i really feel that flower really will make a girl heart melt.....

so far,i think girls really lik surprise........but dun bcoz of it,u love that guy who is alwaz gip surprise 2 u......

choose the guy who really love u not a guy who will alwaz gip u surprise rolleyes.gif

usually if the guy really loves the girl only he will go through so much trouble to gif them surprises wan mar.... not meh??

and like haertbroken say... if the gal dun love that guy, no matter what kind of surprise the guy give, she also wont like it tongue.gif

rayleen, wah wah wah.. sweet sweet.. heheee

guess u drink coffee without sugar, enuf sweet kekeee

heheheee

about me, lazy to type hehe

rayleen, wah wah wah.. sweet sweet.. heheee

guess u drink coffee without sugar, enuf sweet kekeee

heheheee

about me, lazy to type hehe

natalie's stories some i know... all also sweet sweet tongue.gif sometimes really envy her biggrin.gif

i make a beatutifull album for the anniversary.

i put some of the sweet memory of me and her.

she shed tear in front of me and said the gift really touch her heart.

for me the most romantic things has to be surprise visit from my ex flying 20 hours to see me when m dead sick X.X