Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

All About Shu Uemura

Hie Fiona, i would like to ask if we are given samples when we buy products? Cause i saw some customers got free samples when they buy products but i was not given any free samples, when i asked the gal she said depending on the promotion and my gift is my members rewards (as i also bought more than rm300 dat day).. the other customer bought around RM450.. so is it a must for the gals to give us sample , one sample for one product bought, or only given samples if purchase is above rm 400?

mysticjewels Posted Feb 24 2008, 04:06 PM

Hie Fiona, i would like to ask if we are given samples when we buy products? Cause i saw some customers got free samples when they buy products but i was not given any free samples, when i asked the gal she said depending on the promotion and my gift is my members rewards (as i also bought more than rm300 dat day).. the other customer bought around RM450.. so is it a must for the gals to give us sample , one sample for one product bought, or only given samples if purchase is above rm 400?

Thanks

Which outlet were u? Actually, v can give some samples to customers ifr interested our skin care products, no matter how many u purchase. However if v do a promotion the case is different. Let say id u purchase rm 350 above u can get something skin cares 4 free including a pouch or rm450 above v will give more (Thats for early bird members).

happybaby Posted Feb 26 2008, 01:05 PM

how much the uv makeup base? do we still need to apply moisturiser?

it costs rm135. when u apply skin care products of course u have to apply moisturiser. It is very important on yr skin.

i just came back from Shu Uemura , attended thier atelier workshop, i am sooo happy and excited with the makeup tutor , now i really love shu uemura, must go back again! oh i must say their shu uemera mousse UV base is very good.

oh ya Fiona, if i would like to have one more workshop , do i need to purchase your product in order to get the free voucher , or the workshop is for sale?

I have WR EX Activating Whitaning Cream, Deepsea Moisture Lip Serum full size in box, Cleansing oil in classic and fresh, WR Ex BRIGHTENING MASSAGE GEL, PHYTO-BLACK LIFTING ANTI-WRINKLE ESSENCE and ACE B-G Resistance skincare set to let go at low low price, i got it as a gift yesterday... It's all brand new unopenned, kindly PM me for more details... :)

Edited by #ChRiS#

i just came back from Shu Uemura , attended thier atelier workshop, i am sooo happy and excited with the makeup tutor , now i really love shu uemura, must go back again! oh i must say their shu uemera mousse UV base is very good.

oh ya Fiona, if i would like to have one more workshop , do i need to purchase your product in order to get the free voucher , or the workshop is for sale?

mousse makeup base is the best for me

but when mine is almost finish, i press the mouse there some kinda gas is let out also

and it make me break out really bad

Which outlet were u? Actually, v can give some samples to customers ifr interested our skin care products, no matter how many u purchase. However if v do a promotion the case is different. Let say id u purchase rm 350 above u can get something skin cares 4 free including a pouch or rm450 above v will give more (Thats for early bird members).

wow a pouch too?

i bought rm 900 one shot :(

went to try the cleansing oil..and am very very interested to get it

is it true like the SA had said that i dont have to use normal cleanser after using this cleansing oil?

if so i'm so gonna get it! after i finished my skin food cleansing oil that is =)

went to try the cleansing oil..and am very very interested to get it

is it true like the SA had said that i dont have to use normal cleanser after using this cleansing oil?

if so i'm so gonna get it! after i finished my skin food cleansing oil that is =)

i just got the cleansing oil last week, its very nice indeed, nice smell.. she recommended me the yellow one since i have combi skin

yea tats what the SA told me too, but i still use normal cleanser after the cleansing oil.

i just got the cleansing oil last week, its very nice indeed, nice smell.. she recommended me the yellow one since i have combi skin

yea tats what the SA told me too, but i still use normal cleanser after the cleansing oil.

ohicic..if i feel it's too oily then think i'll use normal cleanser after that too..

but she tried on my hand and squeeze alot..but after she rinsed off wah..very soft and not oily at all..nice~

i still double cleanse with the cleansing oil, i just feel that it will be cleaner that way :mellow:

I've got their cleansing oil (pink color bottle), its good in wiping off very stubborn and strong make up. But when I use it to remove my eye make up, it gets into my eyes and it stings a little. Perhaps it doesnt suit as an eye make up remover huh? :unsure:

i use the cleansing oil (yellow one) to remove eye make up too.. so far, it didnt sting my eyes, but my eyesight went blurry for a few seconds..

isit safe to be used as eye make up remover?

i use the cleansing oil (yellow one) to remove eye make up too.. so far, it didnt sting my eyes, but my eyesight went blurry for a few seconds..

isit safe to be used as eye make up remover?

Well, my eyes do went blurry for a moment too. Oil based make up remover usually results in that condition from my experience. It doesnt feel good that is why Im wondering whether it's safe for eyes or not :unsure:

i'm getting my 1st shu UV underbase mousse soon. Since i have fair skin, should i buy pink color instead of beige? And also the cleansing oil, which type is good to use? i'm combi skin btw. Need help~

my eyes get abit blur too after using the cleansing oil, but i used for many years already, so far do not found any side effect of using on eyes...

Jacqline, if your skin is fair but abit yellow base, i think u still look better with beige colour....for cleansing oil, combination skin is always goes to yellow colour, for your information Pink is for oily and sensitive skin, but actually it is same as last time the transparent 1, it change into pink bottle because they add Sakura into the cleansing oil to calm down the skin. Green colour is for Anti-Aging, it contents Greentea, Orange colour is for Dry Skin. they have a new 1 call Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/1 content some herbs, is for sensitive skin too!

im currenly using the new cleansing oil mentioned by yik peng :Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/1 .. because i have sensitive skin. im not sure whether it helped to calm my skin, it's really hard to tell. but im definitely not liking the scent of that cleansing oil compared to the others i've used ( i used the greentea and the transparent one before) . gotta take some time to get used to the smell IMO.

i guess i will be sticking to my good ol' shu uemura uv mousse base for some time! im loving it! im using beige ( im fair with yellow undertones)

I LOVE SHU UEMURA...

I used to be Bobbi Brown fanatic and always thought of trying Shu Uemura. But as compared the price, i found Shu is more pricey then BB.

After the 1st time i bought the UV base and totally in love with it. I would highly recommended all babes must grab their latest liquid foundation. I throw all my Bobbi brown foundation after using Shu. I found BB foundation color may not suit Asian skin color as well as MAt salleh... However, Shu is Japanese brand and their skin tone is more suitable for Asian...

Gals, one thing i love Shu is their superb great attending service over the boutique *not counter*. Pls visit 1U boutique and look for Lavynia. She is the most skilled and talented make up artist there. She always work with Amber, Carmen Soo.. ... ... She is my make up artist who alwayx provide me sincere advice unlike others pushing you to purchase watever they have...

i would like to know whether they charge for eyebrow trimming? cos i did eyebrow trimming before but using the voucher so it's free and the SA did a good job, i would like to know if doing eyebrow trimming without using voucher is how much. thanks.

i would like to know whether they charge for eyebrow trimming? cos i did eyebrow trimming before but using the voucher so it's free and the SA did a good job, i would like to know if doing eyebrow trimming without using voucher is how much. thanks.

hey babe... they don't offer eyebrow trimming service at least you are their regular customer or get the voucher during promotion. However im their loyal fans so i will get free trimming every month. As i know you just need to purchase minimum like 60buz and get free trimming. You may look for Lavynia in 1u.. she is super good.. she alwax trim for me...

I love Shu Uemura! The eyelash curler is the best I've ever used. The best RM50 I've ever spent and after 1yr of using it I think my eyelashes are permanently curly.

Anyone using their limited edition cleansing oil? Is it good? So far I've only tried the Green Tea cleansing oil and it's the best, dunno wether I should try their other types cos I like the limited edition packaging.

Love their eyelashes too. So far I force myself not to buy because I know I will never wear cos too dramatic

I love Shu Uemura! The eyelash curler is the best I've ever used. The best RM50 I've ever spent and after 1yr of using it I think my eyelashes are permanently curly.

Anyone using their limited edition cleansing oil? Is it good? So far I've only tried the Green Tea cleansing oil and it's the best, dunno wether I should try their other types cos I like the limited edition packaging.

Love their eyelashes too. So far I force myself not to buy because I know I will never wear cos too dramatic

hey babe... i highly recommend you their classic and A/I cleansing oil... super in love with it... the limited edition version is only their bottle design and the cleansing oil still the same... You should use their eyelashes.. i use their lashes all the while... u may try soft cross 1st.. as the result will be little natural.. the super model luxe look must go to black luxe... super in love with it.. teehee

O thanks for the info on the cleansing oil. I use the green tea cleansing oil and very good.

For the eyelashes I'm only interested in the dramatic ones cos I already have many natural lashes. Do you use their dramatic lashes? Is it heavy and do you need a thicker layer of eyelash glue?