Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

All About Shu Uemura

i pronounced it shu wuemura..haha.. so wat is the correct way of pronouncing it anyway?? how do those sales girls call it?

seems like most ppl recommended the cleansing oil. but can i ask if my skin is normal-combination, then can i use the cleansing oil thats for oily-combination..?? or should i go for all skin type one? cos i saw their limited edition, the bottles look very pretty, but some colors r for oily-combination, n some for all skin type but they dont have one for only normal-combination. so i wonder which is best suit to normal-combination skin. has anyone tried the pink cleansing oil called 'fresh'?? Pls advise me!! thanks

ps. does the oil has any smell? also the green tea one, does it smell like green tea?

hi, elli..the limited edition bottles is cute smile.gif and I using the pink oil,is give you a refreshing feeling and very nice. Pink oil is recommeded to a new user and skin toward to oily/combination. BTW, the cleansing oil is no smell.

thanks for ur reply jojo.. so it has no smell ah?? i tot it would hav some floral scent of sakura..? how abt the green tea one, does it have any scent? is it suitable for combination skin??

i think u should get the one that suit for ur skin type, the yellow colour 1, act pink colour is the replace of transparent colour for oily skin, coz transparent colour not come out dy! then the green tea oil is for anti-age, is not suit for us to use now.....how ever the orange colour is for dry skin.

so refer to wat u tell here, i think u should get the yellow colour 1....the important is suit for ur skin type, the design n bottle is not important compare to ur skin, m i right, elli?

will u purchase a nice packaging but is not suit ur skin's product? is that worth?

i think u should get the one that suit for ur skin type, the yellow colour 1, act pink colour is the replace of transparent colour for oily skin, coz transparent colour not come out dy! then the green tea oil is for anti-age, is not suit for us to use now.....how ever the orange colour is for dry skin.

so refer to wat u tell here, i think u should get the yellow colour 1....the important is suit for ur skin type, the design n bottle is not important compare to ur skin, m i right, elli?

will u purchase a nice packaging but is not suit ur skin's product? is that worth?

thanks yikpeng.. yeh its true that the packaging is niot that important..but for me i'd like nice packaging n of cos suit my skin also, if it looks nice then somehow it makes me wanna use it more..i dono if i make any sense..hehe.. i like pretty packaging..

the green tea one not suitable for us ah? but i tot theng n michelle is using it??

i tot all 4 types of oil hav diff design of bottles?elli..u can go for those oil tht suit u also with the nice designed bottle..doesnt matter right smile.gif

elli, it has some light floral scent. Green tea is more rich than fresh and it more suitable for combination to dry and concern on anti ageing.

ya, they are right, the 4 types of cleansing oil oso have their own nice design, i understand elli wat u say, coz i like nice packaging oso! can make collection as well rite?

heard that their new launch fiber mascara not bad. anyone tried b4?

kassie..u r interested too?i m tempted to this mascara too!!!looks nice huh..n onli few brands can suit my lashes n one of them is shu uemura!!! wub.gif anyone tried b4 juz share it here ok.. smile.gif by the way..their lengthening n waterproof mascara also nice thumbup.gif

yaya, share wif us ya! hehe....

i din try b4 eh....but heard many friends say it not bad huh....cannot bu new one again. i still got plenty of mascara haven finish la.

its rm85! i juz got it with 10ringgit cuz i exchanged it with their reward card..! keke. havent try yet but i'll use it later!

gal...hows the mascara??good?got really lengthen?

agree! lengthening waterproof mascara super nice~ nicest mascara i've ever used!!! ^^

this wat v r talking about is a diff one

ive tried shu uemura fiber mascara. u only can c the result if u apply 2 layer...

Ive just bought Shu Make up base control Green color. HAs anybody try this product b4? for me it is ok to cover redness.

BTW, the promoter highly recommend their cleasing oil.She gave me a sample for the cleansing oil (pink ) color one.

Really feel wanna buy it, after i use the cleansing oil sample , i feel that after i rinse off my face is very hydratedand won't feel dry. But then, i used to use double clesing as my basic daily facial cleaning step ( Makeup remover+ soap).Now i just use this SHU cleasing oil, i feel not clean enuf.

Is it my "xing li zhuo yong" or actually is clean ady? coz i feel my face still got makeup there.

Anyone help me plz thanks!

Ive just bought Shu Make up base control Green color. HAs anybody try this product b4? for me it is ok to cover redness.

BTW, the promoter highly recommend their cleasing oil.She gave me a sample for the cleansing oil (pink ) color one.

Really feel wanna buy it, after i use the cleansing oil sample , i feel that after i rinse off my face is very hydratedand won't feel dry. But then, i used to use double clesing as my basic daily facial cleaning step ( Makeup remover+ soap).Now i just use this SHU cleasing oil, i feel not clean enuf.

Is it my "xing li zhuo yong" or actually is clean ady? coz i feel my face still got makeup there.

Anyone help me plz thanks!

Are you oily or combination skin?For my friend she's combination skin same like me too,she have use the Shu Uemura Cleansing oil but she no double cleansing after few day her face have pimple(Normaly her face don't have any pimple),so she go to asking the promoter they also recomend after cleansing oil then wash your face with your facial wash,if you are combination or oily skin!

Are you oily or combination skin?For my friend she's combination skin same like me too,she have use the Shu Uemura Cleansing oil but she no double cleansing after few day her face have pimple(Normaly her face don't have any pimple),so she go to asking the promoter they also recomend after cleansing oil then wash your face with your facial wash,if you are combination or oily skin!

Oic, my skin is combination o..No wonder la.alrite thanks!! i will use double cleansing then .