Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

All About Shu Uemura

xyu

at least BB's blusher is bigger in size :lol:

shu's blusher is so small...but heard it's very pigmented...

a littles goes a very long way~

so...

the loose powder should be around Rm120 izzit?

and the blusher is RM75?

i'm interested with the blusher ler.. i asked my fren to buy for me from overseas..

is the blusher good? quite expensive for such a small product though...

I am using a peachy kinda colour blusher from shu

It is good!

Small but can be used for a long time!

i just went to buy their cleansing oil today. hopefully it will improve my skin condition since i have the whole set now. >.<"

Their cleansing oil is good!

But I am using Dior's and it is very good too!

Squeaky clean!

i can't wait to buy their mousse makeup base! the SA tried it on me the other day, and i love it. the texture is light, and makes ur skintone more even. loves it!

Is the Xmas brush set out yet?

They have champagne gold handles...

Hi gals,

Need some reviews on their new foundation cream... :praisegod:

Has anyone tried it? I'm thinking of getting it. :P But wanted to check it out with you gals first...... Hehe

I just bought Shu's Cleansing Oil. The SA told me it is okay to use for pimple skin/oily. so i bought. because i read somewhere also.

but u know what....actually im scared. but i will just try and use.

I just bought Shu's Cleansing Oil. The SA told me it is okay to use for pimple skin/oily. so i bought. because i read somewhere also.

but u know what....actually im scared. but i will just try and use.

I just bought the cleansing oil today. I feel scared as well... ^_^

Later my nice nice skin ruin then how??

Hahaha... Will try it on the weekends and see how... :P

well....during my last off days...i bought Shu Uemera's Cleansing oil (classic)

and their UV Uner base. MOUSE.

all i can say about this product is superb. the mouse...just make your foundation goes on smoothly. plus that i use MAC 190 brush to apply my foundation. the cleansing oil....its good ofcourse. just make sure...that we remove it properly. advice to use Luke warm water.

I've bought their Face Architect cream foundation and it's quite nice to use.

Was thinking of getting their Muse collection, Dignify Grace pallete from MV but it was sold out. :(

Going to check out their outlet at 1U and see...... :wink3:

i love Shu Umera's pre make up base mousse.. its a very good product and worth it.

the texture is light and soft, suitable for oily skin like me, and it helps to even out skin tone and cover spots and marks.

too bad i dont have the budget to get it again... sigh

if u do have any questions u may ask me. I will try my best to answer all yr questions. The make up base do have 39% deepsea water it doesn't make yr skin dry n also gives yr skin tone even, actually its quite a lot benefits when u used make up bease.

Fiona, any new lashes arriving soon? I am a big fan of Shu Uemura's Fake Lashes and eye makeup.. My very very favourite lash is Black Luxe, it's so dramatic and so hollywood glamour (if you know what I mean...) I have about 40 sets of lashes and a few eyeshadow.. And the eyeliner is the BEST!

Anyway, I am Shu Uemura Fanatic member, I think since May or June last year.. I still have the vouchers for make over etc... Can I give it to someone as present if I don't want it? That someone is not a member.

i like shu mousse makeup base, but too expensive, mine finished up pretty fast =(

mimiahmad Posted Yesterday, 06:12 PM

Fiona, any new lashes arriving soon? I am a big fan of Shu Uemura's Fake Lashes and eye makeup.. My very very favourite lash is Black Luxe, it's so dramatic and so hollywood glamour (if you know what I mean...) I have about 40 sets of lashes and a few eyeshadow.. And the eyeliner is the BEST!

Anyway, I am Shu Uemura Fanatic member, I think since May or June last year.. I still have the vouchers for make over etc... Can I give it to someone as present if I don't want it? That someone is not a member.

The vouchers u can give it to yr friends if u want to although she's not our memeber. Regarding the false eye lashers we do not have any new false eyelashers however at Isetan KLCC still have some limited edition for the last year Christmas. They are look different cause the false eyelashers do have a few crystals. It looks gorgeous! U may come to our counter have a look and the price is not too bad.

CiiMouMou Posted Today, 04:29 AM

i like shu mousse makeup base, but too expensive, mine finished up pretty fast =(

actually used 50 cents it should b enaugh for yr whole face n neck.

i take smaller then ping pong ball size only

it finished up around 1 month, daily use

i think that's pretty fast

yes! that shu uemera mousse UV base.....is superb! i have never use base before. im using beige.. my skin towards tanned. its really good. i like the SA in Midvalley and One Utama....

shu's blusher long lasting??

waterlily777 Posted Today, 11:17 AM

yes! that shu uemera mousse UV base.....is superb! i have never use base before. im using beige.. my skin towards tanned. its really good. i like the SA in Midvalley and One Utama....

shu's blusher long lasting??

of course our blushers r long lasting :wink3:

im using the uv mousse under base (beige) and i realize that once i pump it out, the mousse disappear from my hands so fast that there's not much left to be applied on my face. this happens even faster when i put on the shuuemura green makeup corrector first. any of you experience this?