Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

All About Shu Uemura

I ve just splurged on Shu Uemura last weekend. T.T

Heart still bleeding.

Bought their depsea moisture recovery emulsion (50ml - RM130), TTL Defende SPF 25 PA++ (30ml - RM135) and depsea equiwater (150ml - RM100) -> RM345 as i got a RM20 rebate from the first 2 items i bought.

got myself a shu fanatic membership card and free make up bag which is big enuf to be a nice toiletry bag since i dont use makeup :P

huhu :(

im broke broke broke!

i love shu uemura!

im a shu fanatic member!

im currently using their makeup base, uv protection, concealor, compact powder, blusher, drawing pencil, sponge, eyelash curler, lipgloss and a few skincare products

Irisbaby, last time i was like u, whole set is from shu uemura!! haha, but no no more whole set lor, coz once i finish use i change and try others brand ma....

what starter set?

atm, the pack of Full size moisturiser+cleansing oil trial size + toner trial size + mask -> if not wrong, its all sold out for the depsea range. only the whitening and anti-aging range still available.

if you plan to buy depsea range, moisturiser+toner+essence - all 3 items given 20% discount

you needa spend rm 250 to become member

I dont know whether it's me thinking too much. but i find my face become sticky and oily faster after i start using the cleansing oil together with my depsea toner and moisturiser. m i thinking too much? or is it not working for me?

anyone who tried their Cleansing Water? The blue bottle.

iris and yik peng...how is shu make up base?? is it nice?? it's aournd how much??

I dont know whether it's me thinking too much. but i find my face become sticky and oily faster after i start using the cleansing oil together with my depsea toner and moisturiser. m i thinking too much? or is it not working for me?

I'm using the cleansing oil as a makeup remover.....but not oily...instead my facial lady keep on asking me to stop using as it can be drying for the skin...Some of my friends actually say that it's drying for the skin....

anyone tried the nobara cream foundation? it's state there at the website tht it's suitable for very dry skin. would like to know if it's really good for dry skin as my skin is super dry!

nobara according to my fav shu promoter, elissa, at mid V is really really thick...

quote "thick drag queen!"

hehe

im a shu fanatic!

iris and yik peng...how is shu make up base?? is it nice?? it's aournd how much??

the makeup base rm130

a bit ex

but seriously worth it if you wanna take care of ur skin while wearing makeup

it comes in both cream and mousse form

Irisbaby, last time i was like u, whole set is from shu uemura!! haha, but no no more whole set lor, coz once i finish use i change and try others brand ma....

i dun only use shu...i also have estee, dior, benefit...hehe...makeup freak!

Does the counter in Malaysia sell the starter set?

And does anyone knowhow much do I need to spend so that I can become a member? :D

yes i think they do!

rm300 and above to be a member

so...

the loose powder should be around Rm120 izzit?

and the blusher is RM75?

i'm interested with the blusher ler.. i asked my fren to buy for me from overseas..

is the blusher good? quite expensive for such a small product though...

i just went to buy their cleansing oil today. hopefully it will improve my skin condition since i have the whole set now. >.<"

anyway, it's rm250 for membership.

and the 20% promo for the depsea therapy whole set is over. :(

yin: BB's blusher also RM80. No pain no gain - No money no gain. :P