Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

All About Shu Uemura

Yeah.. I went to Shu Uemura the SA told me it was rm20.. I'm new to MYB and new user of Shu Uemura products.. haha.

I also got the Shu Fanatic membership.

Do anyone know - let say I purchase something which cost rm60 in a single receipt instead of rm200, can get the points ar?

Or only rm200 in a single receipt can get the points?.. Kinda blur... hehe..

Yeah.. I went to Shu Uemura the SA told me it was rm20.. I'm new to MYB and new user of Shu Uemura products.. haha.

I also got the Shu Fanatic membership.

Do anyone know - let say I purchase something which cost rm60 in a single receipt instead of rm200, can get the points ar?

Or only rm200 in a single receipt can get the points?.. Kinda blur... hehe..

can still get the points, rm1 = 1 point.. :D

so you'll get 60 points for the purchase of rm60

Edited by honeyapple

Hey girls,

I went to redeem my points at the Shu Uemura in Pavillion yesterday, and the SA showed me the scale:-

i) If you get 700 points and below, you can redeem L'oreal hair products;

ii) 1000 points: you can get the Deep sea Water facial spray;

iii)1500 points: 100ml of classic cleansing oil (yellow);

iv) 1900 points: eye shadow and mascara, if I'm not mistaken;

v) Sorry, didn't look past 1900 points because I had 1600 points only.

I had 1600 points, so I took the cleansing oil. At first the SA (whom I think is really new because I've not seen him around before) told me I could take ANY cleansing oil so I wanted to take the premium (green) one because I know it's more expensive. Mana tau when he came back he said sorry, can only take the yellow one -_-;;

As for the extra 100 points, I had to burn it :( The SA told me that I could always buy RM300 worth of products to get 1900 points, but I turned down the offer. RM300 can get me more than a month's worth of petrol, man :P

If you have points, better be quick to redeem them, the closing date within this month. I can't remember the date, as I had to surrender the letter from Shu Uemura.

Cheers, happy shopping!

I redeemed my points at MV on sunday. i had 785 points, didnt want to redeem loreal hair products. so i topped up some purchases to redeem their depsea facial spray (yellow). bought UV under base moouse and depsea moisture lip serum.

any babes here using the under base moouse?

i find it difficult to pump the moouse out..

initially the head is positioned straight, so when i press the side, the head bends to the other end, yet i dint manage to get the moouse to come out..

i have to press real hard for it to come out

is this normal?

I redeemed my points at MV on sunday. i had 785 points, didnt want to redeem loreal hair products. so i topped up some purchases to redeem their depsea facial spray (yellow). bought UV under base moouse and depsea moisture lip serum.

initially the head is positioned straight, so when i press the side, the head bends to the other end, yet i dint manage to get the moouse to come out..

is this normal?

I dont have problem with mine. But did you shake the bottle before you press it out?

I went for the 1 to 1 workshop in 1U Shu Uemura.. The SA, Leeli.. She's really nice.. Not like other SA which are like so ....... Haha. She some more say.. "if you got any question, can call and ask me".. Haha. so nice of her..

I'm wondering any of you using the cleansing oil.. GOod ar? Can remove make up easily? Accidentally go in the eye, pain or not? rm99 is it?

Shu's cleansing oil not bad. I dont recommend to wipe it on your eyes though, its better off using eye makeup remover :)

is this normal?

O thanks for the info on the cleansing oil. I use the green tea cleansing oil and very good.

For the eyelashes I'm only interested in the dramatic ones cos I already have many natural lashes. Do you use their dramatic lashes? Is it heavy and do you need a thicker layer of eyelash glue?

hey babe... of course.. i only choose the dramatic to use. It is very light weight as compared to others lashes... just very little glu will stick you all day long.. no worries babe... you should try out those dramatic ones.. which i alwax choose those to go...

I went for the 1 to 1 workshop in 1U Shu Uemura.. The SA, Leeli.. She's really nice.. Not like other SA which are like so ....... Haha. She some more say.. "if you got any question, can call and ask me".. Haha. so nice of her..

I'm wondering any of you using the cleansing oil.. GOod ar? Can remove make up easily? Accidentally go in the eye, pain or not? rm99 is it?

Hello,

Cleansing oil good :) Don't need to use many different make up removers on your face, haha! No pain if it masuk mata and if it does get into your eyes, it'll leave a film over your vision for a few minutes then it'll dissipate.

I think you can ask the SA to let you try on your hand? Or try and ask them for a little bottle sample :)

No worries :) Forgot to mention, I think it should be about RM99 or RM100++ for the 150 ml bottle. I bought the 450 ml bottle which cost me RM250 ^_^;; I got it because I wanted to get the shu fanatic membership :D

I think the bigger bottle is more worth it. I've been using it since the end of last year, and I've still got about 2/5 of the bottle to go! I was told that it would last me a year, and I think it would! :)

ahh.. I'm so gonna get it one day.. hehe.. Is Shu's eyeliner pencil good? Abit pricy le... oh ya lovelace, wanna ask you..

The shu fanatic membership right... do they have like events or something that we'll be invited? or only to collect points and redeem stuffs...?

I just got the membership like last 2-3 weeks.. haha..

ahh.. I'm so gonna get it one day.. hehe.. Is Shu's eyeliner pencil good? Abit pricy le... oh ya lovelace, wanna ask you..

The shu fanatic membership right... do they have like events or something that we'll be invited? or only to collect points and redeem stuffs...?

I haven't tried the pencil eyeliner yet but I hear it's good. I'm currently using the liquid eyeliner (I think it's about RM90+) which comes in a brush applicator pen and looks something like a chinese calligraphy brush. It's easy to apply, dries quickly, and if you run out of ink, they have ink cartridge refills for RM45.

Events ah. . . So far, I've gotten promos like bring this card to an outlet and get a free sample, stuff like that. If you buy more than a certain amount (I think usually around RM350 or more), you will get invites to the Shu Uemura Atelier workshops. It's mostly to collect points and redeem stuff :)

i like the under base mousse too :) very nice

me too, love the mousse! should've bought this product earlier :P

yin, u're also using rmk makeup base if i didnt remember wrongly?... which do u think is nicer?

their pencil eyeliner is good.. its waterproof, doesn't smudge on me after a day long

yea a bit pricy, rm60.. but the pencil is very long.. it's gonna last for some time

Lovelace, its very nice! i bought the brown one. Natural looking. Black also nice.. Its rm90...

Honeyapple, the pencil liner can last how long, before it expires? 2-3 years?

I'm planning to do my makeup at Shu Uemura for my prom this coming Wednesday, anyone knows how much they charge? Is the Sunway Pyramid outlet good? Cause I'll be having my prom in Sunway haha!