Sign in to follow this  
JINEIL2EN

Pervert???? just bcoz of help ppl???

a gals w/ a very short mini skirt, sat infront of u & exposed.......

so, just a good-heart to told her the incident, who knos she scold u :"Pervert"! & walked away...... <_<

really out of idea lah....... ^_^

they might feel so embarrassed so is trying to cover up by scolding =p

I agree...a no normal gal would simply scould a person trying to help unless in this situation she feel so embarassed and dont know what to say...

In the first place why tell her at all ? Just enjoy the "show"..la muahaha...oh mind i sounds so "pian tai" :P

In the first place why tell her at all ? Just enjoy the "show"..la muahaha...oh mind i sounds so "pian tai" :P

haha.....i wish i could, but i can't.... :loser:

how did u tell her?

some girls are stupid... they wanna wear, but when told theyre exposed, they take it the wrong way.

she is my new colic....

i just walk there, & told her in very low voice:"er.....u expose liao.....ppl can see ur panty easily.."...

like tht loo....suddenly she stand up, & Staring me in very rude way....& gimme big shit face...& scold me very loud:"Why u so PERVERT?? ".....then push me away fr her..... <_<

The girl quite stupid oso. Like what others said maybe she dunno what to say n just wanna hide her embarassment. Hmm.. so slow le.. the brain. Hm.. Poor you.. kena scold the girl.. haha.. wanna do good deeds but kena scold instead. :P

now, many ppl in ofis think im really a Pervert..... <_<:(

bad mood... :(

Haha funny :P i dont intend to laugh but its kinda.. funny.

ha. ha. ha. .......really funny lah u, 'Quen^nie' :)

well, if i were in the girl's situation, of course i'll feel embarrash and yet u saw "MY PANTY" thats way too far ma... if u really see her panty or wat not, like bbk says... just ignore it~ coz it does more harm to u hahaha.. like scolded u and stuff...

well, if i were in the girl's situation, of course i'll feel embarrash and yet u saw "MY PANTY" thats way too far ma... if u really see her panty or wat not, like bbk says... just ignore it~ coz it does more harm to u hahaha.. like scolded u and stuff...

huh..??? :blink: just ignore it....??? :shakehead:

hmmm..mayb e girl is not accidently exposed it but purposely done le...

so wen u tell her...like dat... haha..her "plan" exosed d..so mah scold u lo..

im sure if ur frens in office who know u well wun tink ur a pervert....

if shes your co-worker she should understand u better n that u r trying to help... she scolding you shows she doesn't consider u a friend even u r a co-worker.. next time just bloody ignore her... different la if walk up to a total stranger n tell her that than i won't be surprise if u get scolded.. hehehe

I helped a co-worker out by telling her that her zip was undone b4 everyone else noticed it... she just smiled and pulled her shirt to cover herself. thats that.. nothing was said but we understand theres nothing to be said ;) n i know she'll be thanking me in her heart

hmmm..mayb e girl is not accidently exposed it but purposely done le...

so wen u tell her...like dat... haha..her "plan" exosed d..so mah scold u lo..

im sure if ur frens in office who know u well wun tink ur a pervert....

hahaha.....her 'paln'....hahaha :clapclap: well said... :lol:

my ofis only got 2 guys nia :loser: except my manager, 1 is me, 1 is my gay colic(Leng Chai)......

so, no frens...kinda boring...

hahaha.....her 'paln'....hahaha :clapclap: well said... :lol:

my ofis only got 2 guys nia :loser: except my manager, 1 is me, 1 is my gay colic(Leng Chai)......

so, no frens...kinda boring...

aiya u still got frens in here mah...

aiyo......they all backin u up here.... :P

aiya u still got frens in here mah...

aiyo......they all backin u up here.... :P

fren in here..?? hahaha...where got...ahhaha :lol:

wat color?

white...

standard lo.

mayb just bcoz she wearing white skirt kua..... :wink3:

actually if i were in ur position, i would move nxt to her and force her indirectly to change her posture. Exampel, if she sitting on a bench in front of me, i might just move and sit nxt to her. Usually ppl will change their posture when u do something like that.

Bcos there are things which shouldnt be said out. Esp things that can embarass ppl. Even though u have good intentions, but at the end of the day, the person might think more on the "embarassing" part rather than "gratitude". Majority of ppl in Msia do not know what gratitude is, especially if they have to choose between their self esteem (ego/ pride/self image) or being gratitude.

actually if i were in ur position, i would move nxt to her and force her indirectly to change her posture. Exampel, if she sitting on a bench in front of me, i might just move and sit nxt to her. Usually ppl will change their posture when u do something like that.

Bcos there are things which shouldnt be said out. Esp things that can embarass ppl. Even though u have good intentions, but at the end of the day, the person might think more on the "embarassing" part rather than "gratitude". Majority of ppl in Msia do not know what gratitude is, especially if they have to choose between their self esteem (ego/ pride/self image) or being gratitude.

thankz dude... :thumbup1:

but, this "i might just move and sit nxt to her. Usually ppl will change their posture when u do something like that." kinda insult :shakehead: to me...ehehehehe jk jk... :wink3: