Sign in to follow this  
JINEIL2EN

Pervert???? just bcoz of help ppl???

hehe y insult la bro? :D

coz only smelly or ugly guys can make gals change their posture when they sit beside........ :(

:lol:

gosh no la... cos when ppl seating alone, they have the entire bench as their personal space and hence sit in a relaxed position. When u sit nxt to them, ur intruding upon their personal space, and they will be on alert, hence changing their seating posture.

Just imagine if u sitting on a bench and u have the whole bench for urself. U feel relaxed, u put ur arm to cover the bench shoulder. Suddenly a big guy sit nxt to u, will u still sit in the same posture?

they tend to move closer when i sit next to them..

:lol:

gosh no la... cos when ppl seating alone, they have the entire bench as their personal space and hence sit in a relaxed position. When u sit nxt to them, ur intruding upon their personal space, and they will be on alert, hence changing their seating posture.

Just imagine if u sitting on a bench and u have the whole bench for urself. U feel relaxed, u put ur arm to cover the bench shoulder. Suddenly a big guy sit nxt to u, will u still sit in the same posture?

nop, she sit in the middle while bside her got other ppl somemore...

they tend to move closer when i sit next to them..

haha... i tot u r gay 1 wor... :lol:

LOL....try hinting rather than telling her directly next time....

JINEIL2EN wish there were more people like u.. haha kind hearted. This things happen to me. but im not wearing skirt la.. coz i dont simply open here n there to get fresh air.. haha... :P i forgot to zipped my pants. tat time alot of ppl in saloon. I was washing my hair. the staff there keep laughing but didnt let me know. Then come a girl, telling me i forgot to zip my pants and transperancy underwear.. soo embarassing. i smile at her. and justsay opss .. How i hate the other girl... who simply laugh.. haiyo.. imagine if they were in my place. girl n girls.. cant understand mehh?? somemore i have more thoughts of them which i tink very funny.. cheh.. so these days.. i seldom wear pants.. wear..skirt only.. :(

LOL....try hinting rather than telling her directly next time....

i dun think will be next time liao.... :)

if there will be next time, just enjoy the show.

maybe should get same sex to tell the situation so wont be SOOOO embarassing...

JINEIL2EN wish there were more people like u.. haha kind hearted. This things happen to me. but im not wearing skirt la.. coz i dont simply open here n there to get fresh air.. haha... :P i forgot to zipped my pants. tat time alot of ppl in saloon. I was washing my hair. the staff there keep laughing but didnt let me know. Then come a girl, telling me i forgot to zip my pants and transperancy underwear.. soo embarassing. i smile at her. and justsay opss .. How i hate the other girl... who simply laugh.. haiyo.. imagine if they were in my place. girl n girls.. cant understand mehh?? somemore i have more thoughts of them which i tink very funny.. cheh.. so these days.. i seldom wear pants.. wear..skirt only.. :(

hahaha....more ppl like me..?? sure world war 3 & 4 liao...ahahha :lol: jk jk...

why those gals will b like tht huh...?? so strange.... :shakehead:

btw, wishing u happy ever after... :thumbup1:

this was the response i got last time when i told the receptionist tat i saw her panty. ' alah, tengok je lah, bukan nye i rugi apa apa pun' we dated for 6 months after that b4 she left the company...

aii..actually i oso hav some similar thg happen like Quen^nie

it happen in my uni...lecture hall...aii...

i was walkin around e hall....n even chat wit my whole bunch of guys classmate...

den after tat i walk 2 e washroom only 2 find my zip down oredi...meanin "open coffee shop"

n duno 4 how long liao it happen b4 i realise n no one told me....so embarassing :doh:

esp wen i was standin in front of e guys.... :shocking:

this was the response i got last time when i told the receptionist tat i saw her panty. ' alah, tengok je lah, bukan nye i rugi apa apa pun' we dated for 6 months after that b4 she left the company...

wah ...lucky lah u.....envy u lah... :shocking:

aii..actually i oso hav some similar thg happen like Quen^nie

it happen in my uni...lecture hall...aii...

i was walkin around e hall....n even chat wit my whole bunch of guys classmate...

den after tat i walk 2 e washroom only 2 find my zip down oredi...meanin "open coffee shop"

n duno 4 how long liao it happen b4 i realise n no one told me....so embarassing :doh:

esp wen i was standin in front of e guys.... :shocking:

wah....again... :shocking:

no 1 told u meh...??? ^_^

thts why i buy Button-Fly's pants... :thumbup1:

wah....again... :shocking:

no 1 told u meh...??? ^_^

thts why i buy Button-Fly's pants... :thumbup1:

nola....no one told me....at all

i discovered it myself .... :doh:

wat`s Button-Fly`s pants..?

duno whether is my jeans prob o not..cos most jeans i wear oso like tat

so i hav 2 use safety pin....so "ma fan"

umeko... hehe.. yeahh cheers! :P haiyo lucky nobody laugh at u.

tat time jus know only tat i wan dug up a hole n hide my head... :X

nola....no one told me....at all

i discovered it myself .... :doh:

wat`s Button-Fly`s pants..?

duno whether is my jeans prob o not..cos most jeans i wear oso like tat

so i hav 2 use safety pin....so "ma fan"

button-fly is mean those pants w/ no zip, & using button to tight up only.....like levi's 501...

nop, she sit in the middle while bside her got other ppl somemore...

don't tell me you told her infront of the others and they can hear what u say :blink: did u whisper to her?

for me i felt its always easier if u get the same gender person to tell them discreetly so it wont be so embarassing for them.

there was this one time, a friend in our group i think forgot to zip up his fly so ... when my friend saw it she told another guy in our group to let him know while the rest of us pretend to look elsewhere n do something so it wont be so obvious to him and also less embarassing for all. Of course this is among friend so not so bad also.

u know wat is easier, u ask any girl that u see right in that spot and ask the girl to tell her... as in pass message to her la! at least girl to girl is better wat... don't u think? hehe

like what they say, getting the same gender to tell them is ok. In some situations, dun have the person of teh same gender. What i did is like... asking that person to get something for me, to tell me where is this place or accidentally dropping something at her legs. She sure will change posture one,.. esp the last suggestion :lol:

for me i think it's bcuz ur a male lar.. :P if for me i'll also be so embarassed until dunno wanna say wat... but if it's a female telling me then i'll thank her very much..