Sign in to follow this  
mynicole

Will you be the 3rd party?

miri?its an average city..which is not as crowded as kl..n propably we can meet n i'll bring u around..:P

:) sure!!! i'll PM you when the date is confirmed! hahaha.. yippeeee

hmmm... are you sure Miri is a 'city' or a town? :P

btw... what's being 3rd party gotta do with Miri? :whistling:

well,miri jz been declare as a resort city ok?why we r talkin bout miri??u should read all the way back,my dear...then u will know why miri is in this topic..

hahaa.. yea.. rite.. out of topic..

hrm.. back to the question.. will i wanna be a 3rd party..

sometimes in certain situation.. its realy hard to be sure am i the 3rd party or not..

was once lied to by a guy.. thats hes single and all.. only to find out hes married for almost 2 yrs.. and i found out in a bad way.. being told of by his wife.. :(

truth it.. i dun even know im the 3rd party..

:o

who is insulting kch gals now? @_@

I'm sorry MeLi, Are you talking about me?

In case, you're. I'm sorry.

I'm not insulting anyone. :lol:

Are you sure?? You obviously haven't met Mamoyo;)

Yeah, Who is Mamoyo? I am really outdated! :doh:

Sam... you gotta get out more often, these days, even in a small isolated village in the depths of a tropical forest, you'd find a 'bad' girl. No one is really that innocent anymore. Heck! I think you'd find more 'innocent' girls in a big city... probably...

Errrr... Azxel. Yeah, It'd been a while since last time i backed home. :(

Exactly right, no more innocent ladies and men in any place in this world. :blink:

Heard a lot of rumors abt S'wak girls, especially my hometown girls.... always "Girls Gone Wild" :clapclap:

Doesn't matter big city or small town, doesn't matter they are wild or pure fresh young lady... As long as they fit me. That's good! :lol:

That's not my point... Sam said that Miri has all the goody-goody girls there and I'm just trying to prove that that's not true. But I find that some of her blog posts are meaningful - and she is supposed to be top student for journalism, I believe.

I think the only place in Sarawak qualified to be called a city would be Kuching. =3

Yeah, Selfairy, Not only Miri.. has all goody goody girls, Kch too. You're another one! :clapclap:

Usually all KCH ladies i know, they are wilder than anyone else in S'wak state! :)

I thought Miri has ugraded to city, Am i wrong, ain't i?

Sorry, juz wanna to explain. I know i am out of topic!

Edited by Sam

haha... this thread is really off topic... but fun to read!

Yeah, Selfairy, Not only Miri.. has all goody goody girls, Kch too. You're another one! :clapclap:

Usually all KCH ladies i know, they are wilder than anyone else in S'wak state! :)

I thought Miri has ugraded to city, Am i wrong, ain't i?

Sorry, juz wanna to explain. I know i am out of topic!

No I meant that Miri isn't filled with good girls. And yes, Miri has upgraded into a city, but it might as well still be a town because it isn't qualified to be called a city. I was being sarcastic.

Anyway, back to topic: All's fair in love and war.

I'm sorry MeLi, Are you talking about me?

In case, you're. I'm sorry.

I'm not insulting anyone.

heh i know ur im just joking..

anyway bek to d topic .. .. wat if its another direction . . . if u already have a bf/gf n uve been in a long steady relationship but u suddenly fell for someone else?

Meli.. definately could happened.. and its really crazy..

cos on one hand.. the right thing to do is to stay loyal and forget the guy.. on the other hand.. wat if this new guy is really the one?

things will be worse if.. hes also in a long term relationship.. or worst.. married!!

O' Really! Miri! All goody goody girls live over there! :wub:

50-50 for Sibu and Kch

Are you sure or not, Jineil2en?

I thought you come from Klang?... :blink:

hahaha...siao ar u.....i'm fr Penang & workin in KL lah... :lol:

now back to KL liao... :wink3:

hahaha...siao ar u.....i'm fr Penang & workin in KL lah... :lol:

now back to KL liao... :wink3:

Ooooo. PenangKia! Gua bo siao, you don't tell me earlier how do i know leh? :clapclap:

Next trip home definately i will stop by Penang. Meet you up there!

Got bunch of friends in Peang, SP, Nibong Tebal!

:lol:

i will..bcos i always believe that i shud fight for wat i want..i dun mind if i really relly like the guy..why shud i give up?and if the guy's rltship with the girl is strong enough..i wou;dnt succeed right?

i will..bcos i always believe that i shud fight for wat i want..i dun mind if i really relly like the guy..why shud i give up?and if the guy's rltship with the girl is strong enough..i wou;dnt succeed right?

correct!!! :thumbup1:

yea.. and I guess knowing when to let go is also important.

aiyo wat a headache topic.. i won't be the 3rd party,if it comes,it will comes..i mean if he is my destiny,eventually he'll belong to me without i doing anything.when they having problems,dun kacau them,let them solve themself.. if they love each other,things will be jus fine following days :)

dun be destroyer,not good... got "pou yeng" i guess

when a coupld having arguement,everything in their mind about how bad their partner is,so when the guy telling u how bad his gf is... all just bullshit,he jus need a good listener listen to him da da da da,after da da da and he feeling better and if he loves his gf,they'll back to normal,everything will just back to normal... when everyone gets mad,words u speak up all sakit ears.. wont be nice words ma right?dun judge their r'ship having problem frm arguement

honestly, no. never. i'll never be the 3rd party in any relationships.

if a guy would leave his girlfriend for me, he would leave me for someone else too.

fair game, right?

i'll never ever steal someone else's boyfriend no matter what (not that I can also lar. lol).

nv tot of being one.. so i guess NO? haha.. like many said, it's a fair game. i guess i will only do it if i am blinded or we are meant for each other. but when u are not there yet, i guess u wouldnt know u will be or not. hmm... but then again, i will prevent before that can happen.. :)

i see no "fair" words in Love......see no....see no....

hye everyone..

im new here..

juz abt to post the same topic here..

honestly, rite now i'm the 3rd party now..

i dont knw why i agree to it at the first place, coz everythg is so difficult now..

everything it seems is not fair..

i knw abt her, but she didnt knw abt me..

my bf is still dating his gf even now they're on the verge of breaking up..

they fought everyday, and it kills me to see him sad by her doings..

&he kept saying that he'll let the other 1 go b4 she finds out abt us..

so, this is what i asked for, i have to bear with all this b4 we can be together juz the 2of us..

but i've this agony in my heart, i want her to know abt us, so every thg will be over between him&her..

shud i do that?

hye everyone..

im new here..

i dont knw why i agree to it at the first place, coz everythg is so difficult now..

so, this is what i asked for, i have to bear with all this b4 we can be together juz the 2of us..

but i've this agony in my heart, i want her to know abt us, so every thg will be over between him&her..

shud i do that?

no, dun ever let her know b4 ur bf break up w/ her....thts fr my experience...

if u let her know, u just making things worse.....

if ur bf reaklly wanna break w/ her, why he waiting for so long..>???...is there still ot somthing hidden behind the rock..???

i dont know..that's what i've been asking him for a lots of time..

he said that he still loves her and he's waiting for the rite time to break her off..he also said that he didnt want to break her heart and just waiting for the time..

lots of time i've been asking, when when and when...?

he said b patient and wait..

once i've said to him, if he is not willing to let her go, then i'll be gone..

but he didnt want to lemme go and he begged me to be patient..

i love him a lot and so does he..

we barely fight and argue abt other things..

there's a time i think that i wanna confront her & tell her abt everything,coz i think that will break her off with him..

hye everyone..

im new here..

shud i do that?

If you read the previous posts, you'd see that everyone says it's difficult and unfair. As usual, its the 3rd party who knows about the other person. Letting her know about you would cause 2 reactions, from what I can see. It would either speed up the process of him breaking up with her or it would go the other way leaving you stranded without your 'bf' anymore. I know, it's a really heavy burden to bear but I think you shouldn't approach her.

I noticed that you used 'my bf' eventhough he's still dating his gf. To me, if he was your bf, then he would be with you only and no longer with her. I don't see why he doesn't break it off with her since he's already with you. I mean, come on... what the heck is 'on the verge of breaking up'? It's a bull crap. Personally, I have no respect for your bf. If he was a man, he'd decide right away, on whether to break it off with her or you. Like JINEIL2EN said, why is he taking so long to break it up with her if he already said that he'll let the other side go? If you can wait then wait for him, if you can't wait then you should either create some space between you and him, or call it off with him and move on. I believe in 'Choice, not chance, determines your destiny', and if he truly loves you, he wouldn't put you in this screwed up situation. He'd break it off with her.

Tell me... (that includes everyone else out there reading this)... Is there a difference between 'telling a lie' and 'living a lie'? Would you be too busy feeling guilty about the problem of telling a lie? Which means, you lie to your partner regarding your whereabouts as you sneaks off to see and spend time with someone else? Which is worse? Telling a lie or living a lie? If I could, I'd rather not be in both...