Sign in to follow this  
mynicole

Will you be the 3rd party?

ok i juz put u in a scenario :P example:

u reali like tat guy/girl but all u knew was she/he oledi got bf/gf..will u still go ahead?

but u knew tat u reali wan to have tis girl/guy..wat should u do?

OR

was u 3rd party b4? can tell me more your story...

actually i juz wanna to hear some opinion from u all...3rd party - will it be a good or bad ?

I will stop ....

I put myself in the other girl shoes. If i know my bf hv another girl, i sure damm super hurt lor ...

somemore if the guy leave another gurl for you, he can do the same thing for you ....

MeLuvChocolates : i agree oso...but example la - if u oledi facing some probs with the lover & u found that there's another guy out there waiting for u, wat should u do???

Edited by mynicole

Hard to say whether wan to go ahead or not.

If you notice that their relationship is not firm and is problematic, maybe you should try.

I mean if people are very good in the relationship.Try to not kacau ppl :(

After all, who likes to be a third party or who likes third party to come into their relationship?

Put it this way:

"Karma's a bitch." you know? What goes around,comes around?

So no.I wouldn't go after the guy when I know he's already attached to someone. BUT,I would,however,do a little bit of harmless flirting.

I'm not Mother Theresa.

ok fair enough....

i oso agree with you...tat u will let go ur dream girl/guy bcause she/he has attached to someone else...

quite confusing question rite

i dun care......& i go ahead....as long as they haven't marry yet...

I would consider.....if their relationship were already in trouble and doomed.... Why not set yourself up to be the knight in shining armour....hahaha....but then, I never was one.. :P

The black & white version: IT IS WRONG

The grey version: Anything is possible, who are we to judge? Every situation is different. One cannot know exactly what people go thru and what their reasons are and what provoked them into such a scenario. Let me give you an example...

Let's say you meet a guy/girl, and he/she is the sweetest thing since chocolate mousse cake, and you fancy each other to bits. You start going out and having a lot of fun, and on maybe the 3rd or 4th date, he/she breaks down and tells you that 'technically' he/she is already attached to someone, but the relationship is almost non-existent and all he/she needs to do is to formally break it off, but due to technicalities, like perhaps families, linked-finances, linked-liabilities etc.. it's very very hard to just pick up the phone and say it's over. What would you do? You are now the third party without meaning to be there and you fully understand why he/she didn't tell you in the beginning bcos that would mean he/she would not have had the opportunity to get to know you and fall for you. Life can be complicated. I rather not judge, I'd just be very very careful.

ok i've got 1 story. from my fren wan...

she was with her bf for abt > 1 1/2 yrs and i tot tat she will get marry bcause tis bf oledi chasing her abt the marriage thing and she said might be tis end of the year will get marry. so i was so happy tat she finally settle down (bcause she kinda play play girl) but suddenly pop out a guy said wanna tackle her and treat her very very nice. u know la my fren din ignore tis guy, juz remain frens relationship with him and they're seeing each other almost everyday. tis guy will actually fetch her from work back to home, eating lunch with her, fetch her where ever she want however her bf was so busy till couldn't fetch her everyday or accompany her everyday & he also dunno abt tis guy. so after tat she said tat her bf has changed his attitude on her - ignore her if she said out those probs tat they're actually facing, suddenly shout at her tat kind of attitude la.

so finally my frens said bye-bye to his bf & was single abt 2-3 mths before accept tis guy. so now she is with guy..

so wat do u all think? is tis guy 3rd party?

I wouldn't be the 3rd party. Period.

Gurl meets boy. Boy meets gurl. Fell in love and they be together. After 1 1/2 years, he pops the question. However there seems to be a 'distraction'. That person seems to pay more attention to her than her bf. He tries his very best to win her heart. Then she realised her bf's attitude has changed. She confronts him. He gets mad. He losses his cool. She said adios. Then hooked up with the other guy who pays attention to her.

Relationships are based on trust, etc. (you all know the rest). However it is very important to talk things out with your partner. He/she is probably not paying much attention to you lately 'cos he/she thinks that you understand him/her after all this years. It's like one takes for granted the other person. I believe communication is the key.

Will your fren be in this similar cycle after 1 1/2 years being with her now new beau (the guy who showered her with so much of attention)? Will she say 'oh he's not paying attention to me, but the other guy is treating me better. I think he might be the one. I think he'll be a much better match with me.'

Haha, guess I'm being 'cheong hei'. What I'm trying to say is that you've got to be sure of what you want in someone, be realistic about it, discuss stuff with your partner, and solve the slightest drift that arises. Never ever leave it and when he asks you, never ever say 'It's nothing.'

Well, there's no such thing as third party if the couple is really strong~~ Third party will never exist if the guy is true to his gf and vice versa.

I was a third party once. He initiated it and I didn't really care about his gf. Evil woman I was but hey, come to think of it, like what I said, if the couple is strong, there's nothing on earth you can call a third party~~

So, if ever I found out my bf has another gal, it's time to dump him anyway~~

MeLuvChocolates : i agree oso...but example la - if u oledi facing some probs with the lover & u found that there's another guy out there waiting for u, wat should u do???

hmm... for me ah ....

at first of coz try to save the relationship ....

if really hv no choice, hv clean break .....

other guy ... is later ...

if i fell in love wit a guy who has a gf d...i tink i would not go futher than jus bein frens wit him..tho it is hurtin 2 b wit someone u love n he is so near but u cant hav him...still i would not do it

if i was e girl....i would be really hurt if a 3rd party come in...n oso if e guy can accept e 2nd girl....mayb ther will b 3rd n 4th girl comin up...hard 2 say d...

as wat is said..wat goes around comes around..

tis is jus wat i tink lo...hehe

Like JINEIL2EN and FerrariHotBabe mentioned above,

One day they haven't walk into the church, chances still there.

If the relationship is bonded strong and tight. There will be no space for 3rd party.

For me, I will FullSpeed Ahead! :lol1: I don't care.

As for me.. i won't try to break them apart lar..that's so cruel..

I'll only secretly have a crush on that guy and won't tell anyone about it..

actually i use to think that way as well. As long as they are not married, u still have the right to court. But nowadays, i would look at the situation more clearly first before deciding anything.

I would ask myself:

1. Are they having any problem in their relationship?

2. Is one of the parties being abused, hurt or unhappy?

3. Will she be better off with me?

4. Will the guy get hurt? Will she get hurt?

5. Will she regret later going with me instead of sticking to his guy?

6. Is she the sort that will go for flings and 3rd parties?

7. Is she innocent? (does she has any ulterior motives or hidden agenda?)

I myself have seen enough of 3rd party relationship and also been accused of being involved in "adventures" before (by my good gal friends )

At the end of the day, if ur going to be involved, better make sure there is a happy ending. Dont be a tool for someone's hidden agenda, and dont get a sad ending :lol:

To conclude, i will only involve my self as a third party if there is a happy ending, if she is happier with me and we will be together for true love. I dont want to be involved for the sake of having casual sex, having fun time with the girl or anything. Bcos my principle is never to do things to cheapen the love we have.

And if i do find such a worthy person, nothing shall stand in my path nor block me :)

try b4? got any story tell or not

er.......

yup.....but,

can't tell... :)

Like JINEIL2EN and FerrariHotBabe mentioned above,

One day they haven't walk into the church, chances still there.

If the relationship is bonded strong and tight. There will be no space for 3rd party.

For me, I will FullSpeed Ahead! :lol1: I don't care.

well said Sam.....ehehee :clapclap:

give me 5 :thumbup1:

I wouldn't be the 3rd party. Period.

Gurl meets boy. Boy meets gurl. Fell in love and they be together. After 1 1/2 years, he pops the question. However there seems to be a 'distraction'. That person seems to pay more attention to her than her bf. He tries his very best to win her heart. Then she realised her bf's attitude has changed. She confronts him. He gets mad. He losses his cool. She said adios. Then hooked up with the other guy who pays attention to her.

Relationships are based on trust, etc. (you all know the rest). However it is very important to talk things out with your partner. He/she is probably not paying much attention to you lately 'cos he/she thinks that you understand him/her after all this years. It's like one takes for granted the other person. I believe communication is the key.

Will your fren be in this similar cycle after 1 1/2 years being with her now new beau (the guy who showered her with so much of attention)? Will she say 'oh he's not paying attention to me, but the other guy is treating me better. I think he might be the one. I think he'll be a much better match with me.'

Haha, guess I'm being 'cheong hei'. What I'm trying to say is that you've got to be sure of what you want in someone, be realistic about it, discuss stuff with your partner, and solve the slightest drift that arises. Never ever leave it and when he asks you, never ever say 'It's nothing.'

err, now they seem ok but still dunno for the future bcause my fren is tat kind tat quite attractive la. attract teenage and oso mature man....

i oso agree if their relationship is strong there is no space for 3rd party.....

but sometime some of the girlz quite confuse wan bcause sometime they will think to get somebody new/fresh rite to replace the current wan...