Sign in to follow this  
mynicole

Will you be the 3rd party?

i dont know.. its just so hard..

u see, being in this dillemma is very2 hard..

he nvr lie to me..

but truth hurts rite? that's what happen when he tell me that he need to see her..

altho it wasnt as much as he meet me, but i get pretty jealous abt that and i wish he cud juz make up his mind and stop doing all this..

i juz want him to stop lying to her, i know it hurts so bad to be lied..

he and the othr one has long distance relationships, they seldom meet..

on the contrary, 'The truth shall set you free'.

It's either you love him enough to leave him or love him enough to wait for him... or love him enough to let him go and wait for him. Let the dust settle first then move on together with a fresh and clear start.

i dont know..that's what i've been asking him for a lots of time..

he said that he still loves her and he's waiting for the rite time to break her off..he also said that he didnt want to break her heart and just waiting for the time..

lots of time i've been asking, when when and when...?

he said b patient and wait..

once i've said to him, if he is not willing to let her go, then i'll be gone..

but he didnt want to lemme go and he begged me to be patient..

i love him a lot and so does he..

we barely fight and argue abt other things..

there's a time i think that i wanna confront her & tell her abt everything,coz i think that will break her off with him..

er....why as same as wat i'm talking about.... :shocking:

i think he is a kinda nice guy too....thts why really hard to let go wat he love so much......

i think i chldn't giv u any comment, coz my situation is same as ur bf by now..... ^_^ just a difren things is, we dun argue, didn't fight, & i dun even thinking of let either 1 of them go...... :shakehead:

i dont know.. its just so hard..

u see, being in this dillemma is very2 hard..

he nvr lie to me..

but truth hurts rite? that's what happen when he tell me that he need to see her..

altho it wasnt as much as he meet me, but i get pretty jealous abt that and i wish he cud juz make up his mind and stop doing all this..

i juz want him to stop lying to her, i know it hurts so bad to be lied..

he and the othr one has long distance relationships, they seldom meet..

hi keira..not to be rude but u mentioned he nv lie to u.. how would u know that he nv did? i am not saying that he is a good guy or bad guy but from situation sense, it's difficult to believe that he nv lied though.. though i can be wrong of cos. i know it's hard to be in this dilemma but then sometimes things need to end somewhere. being no matter wht age u're in, there are no time to loose. why not try to set urself free for a while, while thinking back on the situation n decide how u want to take from there? sometimes walking out of a situation makes u think clearer though probably leaving him would be a difficult challenge for u. but at least u two have some space to think abt the relationship if worth keeping? if yes, i am sure he would make his right choice :) and of cos so do u. cheer up babe.

All, I used to be like you guys, believed that love are so pure. It cannot be weighted.

If we're so much in love. I have FAITH on her. We won't be any 3rd party to any pair couple on the street. BUT, if one of us lost interest to one another, then that's the problem. High posibilities he/she will jump to another guy/gal (3rd party). How can we define that? No point to force he/she to stay with you if he/she lost interest on us. Why don't just let it go, There ARE so MANY he/she out there. Sure you'll find another one.

Sex? That's personal morality decision and need both persons to ok it.

At the end, to all ladies, maybe you think i am just another jerk or arsehole 3rd party guy. I am sorry but i still believe no one wanna to be 3rd party. Environment and situation affect the "love decision" of everyone. Different people different demand. You may not be or wanna to be a 3rd party today, maybe someday you'll involve in one in the future. You never know what happen tommorrow. Just be yourself, let yourself follow the flows go.

:cheers:

Just believe what's in your mind.

Remember, You think it's worth it be 3rd party coz for some reason think they're not match or you're better offer to them. GO! No one will stop you.

Don't cry if you fail, Don't laugh if you win.

Goes around, comes around. (i expected it happen on me if i am that 3rd jerk. no big deal)

That's part of life.

For those persons who got messed up by 3rd party.

You can't do anything about it.

No one is wrong, No one is right.

I believe <piak> theory. You can't clap your one hand and make <piak> sound. You need 2.

Move on, Look for another one.

That's part of life too.

My2Cents. Thank you.

Keira, Just re-phrase my past post.

As Azxel said,

"It's either you love him enough to leave him or love him enough to wait for him... or love him enough to let him go and wait for him. Let the dust settle first then move on together with a fresh and clear start."

It's your call!

thx all for d comments...

u all got the points..sometimes its jz too hard to make d decision..

but for now, i dont think i'm gonna make any of it..

i'll most likely going to play along, wait and see what happen..

juz like what sam said: dont cry when u fall and dont laugh when u win..

i'm jz gonna bear with it for a while..

hope that a lil while wont hurt..

thx all for d comments...

u all got the points..sometimes its jz too hard to make d decision..

but for now, i dont think i'm gonna make any of it..

i'll most likely going to play along, wait and see what happen..

juz like what sam said: dont cry when u fall and dont laugh when u win..

i'm jz gonna bear with it for a while..

hope that a lil while wont hurt..

cheerz... :thumbup1:

JINEIL2EN, a question for u...

i wanna know, how d u feel to love 2 person at the same time?

i'm curious..

do u like,um..comparing to one and another?

alrighty.. no matter wat u decide no regrets. good luck oh

yeah...i want to know too...what it feels like to be with 2 at the same time..

do you like one more than the other?

it's painful to be the 3rd party..to wait...to wonder if you are being taken for a ride..

but what hurts even more is that you were with a guy who cannot forget his ex of about 9 years...enters a relationship with you, only to call it off 6 months later when you've decided to give your heart to him..

I was a 3rd party once. a long time ago...but it stops when his gf kind of suspect. and I kind of hate myself for it. coz my parents are divorced due to the same reason too. I'm tellin myself now, not to do this to others...

JINEIL2EN, a question for u...

i wanna know, how d u feel to love 2 person at the same time?

i'm curious..

do u like,um..comparing to one and another?

i oso dunno how to says.... ^_^

yup, compare they both b4, found out if both of them get merge together, that will be the most perfect ever....

i just can't let go either 1 of them..... coz of i'm owing them too much......& i wan them happy.....

mmm i m learning a lot from jin :clapclap: Actually wat jin said is very true. Sometimes there are things that u find in one person, and not other. And vice versa. So sometimes u just happen to fall in love with both, and like that lor.

I been trying a long time to understand, how a person can fell in love with 2 gals at the same time till it happened to me. And only at that point i understand. They happen to be sisters, and twins too. Its kinda odd, strange and funny :lol:

Edited by lordy

mmm i m learning a lot from jin :clapclap: Actually wat jin said is very true. Sometimes there are things that u find in one person, and not other. And vice versa. So sometimes u just happen to fall in love with both, and like that lor.

I been trying a long time to understand, how a person can fell in love with 2 gals at the same time till it happened to me. And only at that point i understand. They happen to be sisters, and twins too. Its kinda odd, strange and funny :lol:

thanks for the support dude... :thumbup1:

being a jerk in ppl's eye for long time liao.... ^_^

so, i trying to be fair enuf, i wish i can marry w/ them at the same time same place.....at once... :wink3:

umm.. i dunno whether to warn u or be happy for u lol :lol: Might be a lot of headache and heartache :lol:

oredi lotsa headache & heartache...& heart attack liao..... :)

thanks mr. lordy. :thumbup1: